Hope you bought the dip boyos. Next stop $1 trillion dollar crypto market

They didn't. they think every dump is back to zero, and every pump is to 1million.

I need bitcoin to go over 11k by friday or I lose my house

You'll need to wait for around April-May for that probably.

Is it not too late to buy the deep? I feel like we'll bounce back to 12k tomorrow and then to 20k in two months.

>thinking the kikes will let crypto go anywhere

*losses may exceed deposits

It will take way more than that.

There's next Thursday's dip that I'm afraid of, but coming next weekend we might be out of the woods for a while.

25-35k by Friday!! Hold on to your parabolic prostates..

Banning credit card purchases is pretty fair game desu

I was waiting for bitcoins to go under, will it still go down?

Next stop 6 Gorillian!

We know what is best for you goy

Maybe a little bit but not too much.

I believe you boss, thank you for your shamanic prediction, thank you boss

Test desu

wheres the fucking bottom?

The price of mining

kek

Good this adds more lead to the balloon

>The price of mining
at this rate...by tuesday, lol

I think we'll restart from right before the last bullpen, so around mid-october's levels. We'll probably dip a bit under, but I think it will probably stabilize around there. I'm pulling these numbers out of nowhere, just like everyone.

What's with these dump people spamming the threads? Don't they have video games to play?

Well, according to btc's entire histroy, it never dips to the starting point, it always dippping less than the pump before. and that's not out of nowhere, it happened like 5-6 times already since btc started, and it's always the same.

Sounds reasonable. There will be growth after that but a little slower as normies are scared now. Good chance for late comers to get some share of the cake with the right portfolio.

I hope so. I missed the last bull run so here's my chance

well I wouldn't underestimate the greed and FOMO once this takes off again. things move much faster now that the whole world knows about this thing and many just eagerly wait for an entry point. nobody ever turns his back on crypto for good and never looks back. money and greed are just powerful lures to deactivate common sense in our brains.