Does this shit have a future?

I bought 1k of this shit at $2.30 was an idiot and didn't sell at $12. Will this shit ever get to like 8 dollars next month? Or did the korean gooks give up on this shit?

r u dum?

gooked

scam coin you fell for the meme kek

Are you mother fucker? Why is this shit nose diving?

Im in the same boat, I think the summit came at a terrible time considering the market rn too.. I still have faith in it reaching new ath once market recovers

scamcoin user

Still can sell at a profit i didnt fall for shit.

> buys a retarded scam coin
> is hurt and confused when it fails
Gee whiz it's like you were destined to fuck this up. Good work retard.

>see that node thingy net with earth and cool shit LITERALLY EVERY ICO HAS
>waporwave
>gooks
>korean ethereum

kek from the day one

>next month

Next month btc will be 6k if we are lucky.

Prepare for some serious HODL

Is this really a scamcoin?

The fact that we're still asking gives me hope.

Gook exit scam. Anyone who didn't buy at ICO and sell at $13.00 then rebuy at $5.00 then sell at $11.00 then rebuy at $7.00 then permantely sell at $10.00 is a fucking retard who should kill themselves because they will never make it.

Just saying something is a scam coin doesn't make is a scam. Aren't these chinks going to sell insurance with this shit?

>newcoiners dont understand bear market

look at some charts you fucking retards. alts will go down or sideways until the next rally.

>insurance
>crypto volatility
fucking wew

>everybody that doesn't see into a future is a retard

Yes looking back at perfect timings and posting them makes you a genius

Anybody without an all seeing third eye with knowledge of the future might as well just shoot themself

What about "Precision Healthcare Information System (P-HIS) is an initiative to boost data integrity and bolster inter-hospital data exchanges among leading institutions in South Korean healthcare." ?

>hehe, let's see how the swing wen-AHHHHHHHHHHH

> just saying something is a scam coin doesn't make it a scam
> then proceeds to outline one of the dumbest ideas shipped with the scamcoin

Wow how can I even compete. You should go all in.

Jesus you are an unbearable faggot, do you think I give 2 shits? I can still sell this at a profit.

I must be retarded then user, sorry can't see into the future like you, you fucking genius you

The fact that their summit shit the bed was pretty disappointing

u got trolled xD