satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cliff high?

post whole page

More lies.

I can fake shit too, OP.

Here is my mom-

>flushing spring

Our memes have been woven into the fabric of the universe, and this schizo channeled some of it.

FUD this shit hard, you do not want normies buying ChainLink until after mainnet.

yes. our memewave has reached the clif high resonance tower. the signal is propagating as planned, soon it will be echoing off of everything

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Thanks madman for restoring my faith

what does this document say about VEN?
the bags are getting very heavy

Whole report here.
satoshibox.com/7te2debf63voyo6g85fxomfe

In brief:
>XLM - 'rando', future uncertain, needs to reach critical mass soon or will miss its chance to dominate and will dwindle out
>XRB - negative sentiment over rebranding continues through february, but breaks back out into optimism and a good future for rest of 2018
>FUN - chatter about scandals, regulatory uncertainty, future points towards darkness and despair
>VEN - Current price anxiety, will soon settle down and enthusiasm about next-gen governance will almost certain carry VEN back into moonland
>LINK - emotional values will increase in multiples in a few weeks, good 2018 and 2019 outlook.

On top of that there are a lot of creepy talking about circus stunts and other shits

>mfw LINK has a brighter outlook than FUN

Isn't this the fake leak? Been in a few of these previous threads and people have confirmed the one linking to satoshibox is fake since it reuses work from his previous reports or something.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Fake

Fake as fuck. It is copied from NEO paragraph in the latest report.

I've been scammed too.

The fake version (0.01 BTC) has only the titles but the content is all white

The 0.003 BTC is the real one which the user claimed to have paid 0.5BTC because it saved him from FUN crash.

linkshits are getting desperate

Post whole paragraph fucktard

>Emotional Values
>Link has no value except for emotional attachment of Linkies

Master Roshi has lost his fucking mind, I spent three hours listening to him ramble about ancient aliens and chutulu in Antartica on youtube...I can't take him seriously anymore.

I've already given you a quick overview. If you don't have 30 bucks to read the whole thing it's your problem.

Tbh there's not much more than that.

it is fucking fake, jesus, go check the latest report and look for NEO parag.
Brainlet

Go to check all the previous ones you idiot.

There are some standards the madman always use in his reports.

I'm not paying 30 bucks for something that's probably fake and doesn't make sense anyway.

If you ACTUALLY wanted to know what it means, like get some input from Veeky Forums on this, then why not post the full thing?

Seriously if I become rich by holding LINK through all these difficult times it would be the most euphoric experience in my life.

Ahahahaha you re just a poorfag

We will user

Stay poor pajeet

You are the real pajeet. Only pajeets do these kind of things to scam people.