Money will not complete you. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior Veeky Forums

"For the the love of money is the root of all evil (...)" Timothy 6:10

Required viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

I know a lot of you are ballin' now, especially if you were here from 2015-2016 onwards and got in nice and early. You may have wealth but do you have eternal salvation?

>Matthew 6:19-21
19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

>John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Any Christbros on Veeky Forums?

Any questions I will answer. The Lord wants you to be spiritually rich also!

Hey Jesus I love you and all but without a little bit of money I can't really find a wife or live a normal life on this planet.

does anyone else think jesus is super sexy? I'd eat his asshole night and day. Maybe even let him ream me out with his shepherd's staff. baaahh. baaaaaah. guide me lord. guide me to thine kingdom. thy kingdom cum thy will be done ;)

This but unironically
Veeky Forums nerds need Jesus and most of the faggots here know it

begone freak

>Being so edgy you would potentially condemn yourself to eternal damnation over a post made on an anonymous imageboard.

Does God wants his children to suffer or to be bound in chains ?

With the devices of man, now we have a way to buy and sell without the money changers.

Crypto is honest money, every coin is backed now, currently, by a miner. The market is open and you are free.

Jesuscoin launch when?

Christbro reporting in

Vatican backed coin when?

Oh come on OP nice larp, what sick fuck would put us in this position? Jesus was nothing more than a charlatan. Anyone who believes that there is something special or magical that happens after death is deluded as fuck. Light bulb goes out, the end.

Make armageddon happen and kill us all right fucking now or step off. Reality is totally corrupt and religion is obsolete with our central brainframe

the bible says love your brother. love me, your brother. he's so shredded on that cross. we could take turns polishing his mighty oak of a shaft until he redeems us both.

gtfo with you fairytales

how are you my brother idiot?

>>Any questions I will answer. The Lord wants you to be spiritually rich also!

>>doesn't stick around to answer questions

Was sin part of God's plan?
What do you observe that must be explained with God?

creation itself

we are are brothers in christ, my son. do you think if we eat his body and drink his "blood" long enough we can bring our Lord to the edge of life and death?

i doubt youre christian based on your fruits

Biblepay.org

>>reddit

If we can accept that consciousness/ the ability to reason is what makes us humans and not drones, then "sin" is simply an EFFECT of such consciousness.

my fruits are plump and to be shared with fishers of men such as yourself and our sensual Lord.

>normal life
>he wants to be a normie

You can't be truly free and conscious without given total freedom to change yourself or your environment, yet such freedom will inevitably create actions and effects that are "sinful". God can't take sin away from us, it is up to us to decide if we want to create a better world.

I'm considering making one, get the local diocese to back me up in getting adoption made official. Drag the Vatican Bank into the 21st century.

I know the truth and therefore am free.
What is the truth? One day you'll see