Fellas. What are your thoughts on a Mr. Crypto Investor?

Fellas. What are your thoughts on a Mr. Crypto Investor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iaUAOuQJ0_w&t=504s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

a Mr. Crypto Investor? There’s more than one?

the only guy that is reliable is Doug Polk.

I like datadash more. Dont like crypto investor.

one of the best channels on crypto

Easily the best cruptotuber. If I'd listened to him I wouldn't be in this situation I'm in right now

datadash is best

Smells like pajeet discord here

>crypto
>investor

you smell like butthurt Trevon James nigga

Idiot.
He seems good at first
Then you realize this guy doesn't know shit about crypto
Check out his last video
He is starting to sound nervous because the bubble is popping.
It was obvious the bull run was over 1 month ago

If you want a legit channel, check out
>real crypto
youtube.com/watch?v=iaUAOuQJ0_w&t=504s

>Doug Polk.

The new Trevon James.

Agreed. Watched him until that terrible raiblocks video, completely unsubstantiated fud. And realised how wrong he'd been in the past.

Doug Polk doesn't even know what Chainlink is.

He's not a /bizlet.

crypto investor shilled data-dash once and vice versa ...

CI is better he's more realistic - DD that fuckup shill said "BTC would be the best bet" in one of his most recent vids when the TETHER BTF news broke officially

at that moment i knew - this fucker is retarded ... even with the BTC dominance you gotta be shitting me lol

CI > DD

this better be good mrf friendo - i can tell bullshit apart ...

Looks like he understands finance and traditional markets, but his previous experience vanishes when it comes to crypto. Anyway not bad source of information, but keep in mind he's not all-crypto, so his opinion stands from his prior experience in other markets and sometimes he could be very wrong. Last video where his voice is shaking and he's almost crying about "bubble pop" is good illustration. As well as comments, where about 30% people told "was good till now, unsubscribed".

I would consider to give him some time. Let him accept his fails and show more results, maybe he will find ways to make it.
At least he's not shilling total crap and agrees that he could be not true at some moments and he's open for discussion.

Doug Polk is a poker guy, so he has much different view on what's going on from his prior gambling experience which includes face-to-face interaction with people who want to kill you at the table. Watch both, watch /biz and your other sources and you will be fine.

Watch PhilAkone for multiple daily ta sessions. Guy is a tad strange but predictions are spot on

That was just his personal view on the market at the time with momentum moving out of alts. His daily update videos are fantastic.

Which is exactly why he's reliable

CryptoBeak is literally the only good youtuber, he's definitely a Veeky Forumsraeli too lol, watch just one video of his to see what I mean.

Doug Polk is even worse than a bizlet
he is a pleblit.
and a corecuck at that

DP is even worse than CI because at least CI realizes this is a bubble.

He shills his shitcoins all the time.

Ivan and Andreas are alright, everyone else is trying to get your money (well okay Ivan is too, but he's upfront about it and offering something in return).

>Ivan and Andreas

Both of them have ulterior motives
they love the math proofs and logic behind crypto
so they are inclined to shill crypto because it grows the market
larger market = more research
no different from college researchers that will shill anything for more grants.

Thanks for the recommendation.