HODL is a meme

>hurrr durrr HANDS OF STEEL if u dump your bags you'll miss the moon missions
>bitcoin tanks from 20k to 1k
>moons to 2k
>WOW IM ONLY DOWN 90%

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mickeyy2399/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BTC down to minus $20k in the next 24 minutes. You're going to owe exchanges money so they can keep your BTC. Just watch.

it's a meme for the newfags, enjoy spreading it next bullrun.

faggot. If you buy at ATH you deserve to lose. GTFO

Every 10 mins another pajeet with 0 knowledege in trading with the same thread. this place is full of retards.

>18 out of 20 is 90%

>If you buy at ATH you deserve to lose.

People who bought BTC at 3k on the way up would lose money hodling you stupid nigger

Another pajeet who actually thinks btc would go back lower than even 7k, in total contrast to btc's entire history which every dump was less than the pump before it, and the last bullrun started at 5500k, so i't won't get there before the dipping stops.

It's going to $900

As i said u know nothing about trading. u base this on your panic and frustration or u want to make people sell so you'll buy cheaper, but what i said is based on facts from btc's first day up until now.

People like you were saying this when bitcoin crashed to 14k and then at 12k and then at 10k

you realize you will not see the power of the hodl meme until the market reverses correct? go ahead though make shitty trades and lose your shit the whole way down

You actually believe this?
>ur fear mongering so you can buy in cheaper!
As if this board has any fucking bearing on the market. What a retard

Wow u are so retarded. sit down and move over btc's history, maybe you'll learn why the things u say are so stupid. newfags and normies might fall for your fud or stupidity (whatever that is), but not the smart ones.

Alternatively I can buy ten times as much before the next bull run

do u think this is a good buying opportunity, sir? should i put all my rupees at this wonderful price?

>hurr history

history doesn't mean shit in this market you fucking moron

>2 months since 20k
>"Hodl"

i'm basing my predictions on facts from btc's entire history, while u fags just shouting 900$!! two dollar tommorow!! and some other retarded predictions based on nothing.

go for if you think it is that easy

The only people that advocate HODL are the people that got in before you.

top kek. u are one of the most retarded people i've ever spoke with here. we're talking about something that ALWAYS happen the same along 4 years, while yuo're predicting delusional prices.

I think u can buy at 7500,maybe lower, but don't wait too much.

Enjoy watching your shitcoins bleed for the next 6 months

Are you the girl from Instagram who spams posts on how it's just a dip and her investment at 18k would triple one day.

link me motherfuker

I will be okay. worry about yourself, cause you clearly lack a lot of trading knowledge if u make predictions based on nothing. if your trading strategy is based on guessing and luck, u should quit for your own sake really. i've been in the market for more than 2 years i'm used to this.

No. i'm just trying to beat some sense into people who talk bullshit without explanations, and based on nothing. you don't have to listen to me, it's your money. after all.

>predictions based on nothing
It's a bear market, governments are fudding, normies are out, no product, no good news and speculation isn't enough to keep the prices from crashing. You are fucking delusional if you think it's going to stop crashing any time soon.

Here ya go
instagram.com/mickeyy2399/

Do what u want stay a pajjet i don't care i said what i had to say, and people who reads would decide who sound more reasonal, and who's talking bullshit.

reasonable*

>until the market reverses

Give me one good reason why you think there will be a bull run any time soon.

And u forget that most people didn't even enter crypto yet.

not soon. in 4-5 months , but when btc would stabilize a new alt season would start this month, or in March probably.

My friend, I understand, the problem is you completely ignore the environmental factor of the market, the environment which it used to have is no more, I mean look at the regulation and raids! they were non existent a year ago. History alone do not help you to predict the market, the environment which facilitates the demand for the BTC is important too.

The fact that you're so eager to argue with historical facts is beyond me, but predicting 900$ out of the blue is smarter to you?

The only thing that changed is the length of the pump, and of course the length of the dump that follows. countless people sold btc at around ath, and are waiting for prices based on history.

>most people didn't even enter
and they never will

you honestly think tyrone is going to pay for KFC using bitcoin?

This. If there is one thing we have learned it is that HODL is now just a fucking meme.

I understand you're frustrated, but people are saying what u are saying every god damn year, everytime for the same reasons (govs, normis.etc).

>not soon. in 4-5 months

Then why the fuck wouldn't you just selling everything and rebuy in 4 months?

Fucking hell hodlers are stupid.

ok. i'm done arguing with you, it's like tallking to a brick wall. keep waiting for your 900$ kek. as i said i've been in the market for a long time, if you wanna listen good, if not - it's your money man.

Who said i'm hodling? i've sold at 18800.

I've been in this since 2011 and I cashed out at 18k, call me a weak hand, idc, BTC isn't the future, it's just a temporary opportunity to earn some quick cash. I'll only get back into this mess once it reaches 3k.
Good shit I bought 70 BTC to be an edgy teen.

So you are saying it's been 4 years that government is trying to regulate Btc, that the last 4 years the banks had an eye on btc and that they where trading futures of Btc???

Lmfao!! You can not comapare this year with other years you buttface, the rules of the game have changed this year, not one time in the history of btc we had so many newbies in the game, so many regulations around it and so many fuckheads like you claiming to be some other kind of professional. fys moron!

I don't think it will get even near 3k, but suit yourself. i'm trading altcoins, not depending on btc completly.

can confirm, down 90% HODLing.
still, i'm 600% up from initial investment so...

>hodl is a meme
Duh. You dont say....

DO what u want, we'll talk in 6 months or before.

you said the exact same thing for 12k, 10k, 8k, and now 7k

I never spoked about it before here, but still if you want to base predictions on your panic go ahead.

>2014
>bitcoin tanks from $1000 to $100
>only down 90%
Yes, holding is a meme OP

That's the perfect answer when someone get slapped in the face by decent comments, "do what you want blablabla, we speak in blablabla... Go read a book dude, educate your self, you can do that online for free nowadays...

>price pumps
>worried i put my sell orders too low
>price dumps
>worried i put my buy orders too high
there's no escape from this hell
ethereum is the future, but knowing there's no fundamental reason it should be $700 rather than $7 makes it worrisome at times

>instagram.com/mickeyy2399/
whats up with these young women with big tiddies? something in the water?

I'm not trying to convince you. don't listen to me keep panicking.

>sell bitcoin in freefall at $800
>rebuy when it shows signs of recovery to $200
or you just hodl tho amirite lol

This is literally why I sold.

I believe in the tech I just don't trust the market.

>ethereum is the future
haha

>sell BTC at 22$
>buy BTC at 100$

it's not a meme

It's expensive because everyone wants it. Once The eth network is connected to everything it will be digital oil. You will need ether to interact with the network. People say it works the same if it's 5 dollars or 500 hundred. So does Oil, so does anything.

You don't have to convince, I'm not "panicking" if that's what you think, I'm sure Btc will recover and I'm buying as much as I can with every drop, I am not going to cash out befor 2025... I'm just saying youcan't compare other years with this one, this year is completly different from past years. As of to me, it could go back to 10 and I don''t care, I don't own Btc, I'm playing with other techs way better than that of Btc, Btc will not always be the king and I am not going to see a 10x with btc, but with other alts, I can...

that's why holding is nice. i get to ignore the market entirely

Why is everybody making such a big deal. Bitcoin wont go under 8k. This is just your usual february dip because of chinese new year.

It's different only in the price movements, cause most normies are being frightend out to sell bitcoin, and normies actually are not the majority of the money at all. normies came in and we saw the pump it created, and the dump is equivalent, but people with the majority of the money marked a price range depends on stats and history, and that matters way more.

Jan-Fab as always. at last someone who knows.

Its already under 8k lol

>Bitcoin won't go under 8k

But if Feb. 16th is the equivalent of our New Year, what we're seeing now is the equivalent of December 20, when BTC was at its peak and just started plummeting.

by equivalent i mean 11 days before new year's