Went all in with $50,000 at BTC 3500

>Went all in with $50,000 at BTC 3500
>Had over $200,000 at peak
>Now down to $80,000

What would you do in this situation? Sell or hodl?

I can't make a decision.

Help me Veeky Forums

Should've sold at peak but you can still sell, buy back when it's down to 3500 again.

Sell. Put it into safe bonds yielding 5%, right now they're cheap. 80K earns you $330 interest per month. Solid return for 1-2 bond period then youll get principal back.

what kind of bonds?

Sell $50k worth to cover your initial investment. Keep the rest.

Sell, don't be an idiot. The people pushing the hodl meme were the same people selling. They just needed you to hodl long enough so that they wouldn't lose money.

You made money, sell, cash out half, invest the remaining in other coins and continue your profits.

50k to DAI

James

hold you fucking faggot

I just sold. I feel sick now. I lost so much money.

Just buy back in a couple of days and ride it back up, ezpz I

Sell and reinvest in cheap alts.

If you but that $30k profit into OMG and CND you will be unbelievably rich.

>Veeky Forums tells you to sell
>doing the opposite of what they tell you

Sell to recover your initial investment, hodl the rest.

Good luck mate. I'm in the same position as you but I'm not selling. I'l remember you user and I'll see you on the other side. I am going to blindly hold for 10 years minimum, maybe only trading for a better coin that comes along because I believe just like with the internet, blockchain will be a ridiculous use in the future that we wont be able to live without

this

But mind that I am full hodling. Same situation as you, against logic. But I am not in fear, even if I hodl it 3 years.

Hold faggot. You don't want to be the guy who sold at the bottom, believe me.

You still made money which is more than most of these hodl fags will be able to say.

Congrats you just sold 7,000 BTC today when you could have sold it for $27,000 at EOY. You let the FUD get to you. Next time you invest in something that 5x’s or even 4x’s your money take your initial investment out so you no longer need to worry.

you should always hodl if you didn't sell near the top
find some extra money to buy more while it's cheap

Just buy alts with the 30k profit, keep the 50. Everything is so cheap right now and you actually didnt lose anything

Sell 50k worth so you're not out of pocket. Chuck the rest into 50/50 ETH/BTC until this shit show starts moving up again.

toss a coin faggot

>18k
"this is the bottom, time to accumulate. haha"
>16k
"this is the bottom, it cant go any lower than this, can it?"
>14k
"HODL, we finally at the bottom boys. 30k in december 2018"
>12k

>10k

>8k

>6k

>4k

>2k

>0k

Get back your Initial Investment and Hold. If it's gonna die you won't have lost everything.

This

I lost $120,000 since ATH. Feels really fucking bad man. At what price point should i consider re-entering the market?

trade all your BTC for JNT, wait 1-2 years, retire as multimillionaire

>Implying he couldn't buy back in when btc is $500
Kek

Sell and rebuy sub $4k

Buy back in in a month

Get out.
The most cancerous thing ever shilled here is the retarded hodl meme, which essentially means that all those unrealised gains are not your money.
No successful trader operates like that, it was your fucking money, it is your money. Take some or all of it now, because I promise you, if it goes underwater you will sit there like a fucking clown waiting for it to come back level, and it may not.

what about taxes?

God, how do you guys fuck up so hard? I invested $50 into BTC and am sitting on over $200,000 even after all of the blood.

What the fuck are you guys doing?