/stink/ Stinky Linky general

Get in here STINKIES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poo in linky uhh
linky very stinky uhh

>the banks are trying to keep the price low

who is that guy

Stinkies are pajeets and blacks

>price singularity

Big Pump

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

We're going to 20X in sats when BTC is worth $20 aren't we?

>rentfree in your head

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

how can one be so.. ugly?

Riddle user here. Unfortunate set back with YES bank, they have, for the time being, decided to use a private centralized node solution, still on HyperLedger tho. On the positive side the banks representative stated the real game changer will be when they get to utilize a solution that works in many-to-many principle instead of one-to-many. The truth is out there. There's documentation online with a white and blue cube representing a network of nodes. Do you want to believe?

>they said it was going back to 20c

Dude I like your riddles, but sometimes I just wish you would give us the hyperlink.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo

What do you think of my collection, biz?

Since I want to cast some belief into some of the fine people over here.

I set some buys just under 4k sats, have fun anons.

LinkPool guy is saying Microsoft Bletchley is using Chainlink

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/

Yes, this is correct indeed. The Bletchley paper describes a solution exactly like ChainLink and the fact that Sergey has mentioned cryptlets few times over the years just cannot be a coincidence.

I don't know what they are but I remember reading Microsoft had offered them. I guess I should stop being lazy and read what the fuck that is.

Also look into HyperLedger Composer. Pretty much the only thing that can go wrong is Sergey suffocating in NDAs

appreciate all your hints, riddleanon. Especially liked the wetrade presentation.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

LINK is like anal sex.
So many think/dream about it secretly, yet they don't want to talk about it when confronted irl - it's a total taboo

Also, LINK feels like getting surprise buttseksed :(