Who is ready for today's shitshow on American stock market?

Who is ready for today's shitshow on American stock market?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/us-stocks-poised-for-fresh-selloff-as-dow-futures-slide-120-points-2018-02-05?mod=bnbh
youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk
livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/dow.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait to see the spectacle.

The futures say opening at -0.6%.
It's going to get ugly.

What's the normal opening percentage ?
What is considered a lot of change ?

5% drop in a day for say the DJI would be fucking brutal

This whole thing is a house of cards that needs to crash down....

Waiting for this shit since Aug '16.
$300k ready to buy some index ETF at -40%.
Any better ideeas ?

when do they open?

eastern time us

>What's the normal opening percentage ?
+-0.05% to +-0.1%
>What is considered a lot of change ?
0.2% and more.

bored waiting. this is gonna get big no matter where it goes

Was so close to selling on Thursday. Was up over 12% for a 6 month period. Now down to 8% up. I have a feeling its all going to take a shit.

>0.2%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

WE DIPPED 0.2%

ITS GOING DOWN

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP

THE BAD MAN AT THE BANK PROMISED ME 5% ROI BY EOY

WHERES MY 5%?

Thanks user

DJIA futures currently at -0.87%

Shieeeeeeet

huh

Buying index funds low is always the best and safest option

-0.96%
It's a free fall

Dow futures down 330 points

I smell panic

At least we know the nocoiners are fucked more than we are, because when the stock bubble pops they will be holding these bags for decades.

HOLY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING. LOOK SINCE YOU JUST POSTED.

You don't think the crypto market is going to collapse alongside this? We're fucked too, friend

everybody is gonna be fucked if stocks collapse now

marketwatch.com/story/us-stocks-poised-for-fresh-selloff-as-dow-futures-slide-120-points-2018-02-05?mod=bnbh

>You don't think the crypto market is going to collapse alongside this?
No. Being funny internet monopoly money has it's upsides - it's completely disconnected from the world economy.
Also we move at 100x pace, our bubble is almost done and we will start the next bull run next month, while everything else will be bleeding for years. Can be huge, considering there will be a lot of fiat fleeing the stock markets.

>6months
>12%
Nice

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U3A-lJQlrmk

Where can I watch some live charts of this shitstorm?

Markets aren't even open yet hahahahahah

Yup. In their bullrun we had like 6 crashes and bullruns. Lol.

bonds stabilized, also the fact that people in this thread dont know what time the market opens and dont know how to get "live charts" of the SP500 show you how fucking dumb this board is. Fuck off children, your shitcoins arent the real market, you dont know shit.

I'm buying at 25110.

Just at 50 day moving average.

Sound get a bounce.

May not stay up though.

livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/dow.php

AHAHA, AMD and Nvidia are leading the sinking NASDAQ ship.

Post yfw the boomers crashed their own markets with crypto regulations.

>muh boomer magic papers
>muh 5% ROI
Stay salty, grandpa.

is there even any chance it will go up when they open? like realistically any?

it's starting to look like this is gonna be the big one. if the free fall continues today there's gonna be nothing to break it. maybe this will get shaken off and be just a correction? it doesn't look like that still

>AHHHHHHH BLACK MONDAY MARKET WILL CRASH
>what time does the market open guys?
>guys how do i get live prices!

>everything going down

Where is the money flowing into?

2 hours from now

Nice cope. About to lose your magic boomer papers, aren't you?

The veins of every Jew in the world

This is how they achieve immortality

ur a salty faggot

This is by far the dumbest board. You fuckers dont know anything other than BuY dOGECOIN xD

Hope you stocked up on PMs gramps, this is going to get ugly.

this is all fine, but I don't think some people ITT not knowing the first thing about stocks will be enough to keep them from crashing

>Markets going to crash grampa!
SP500 is down 4%
Bitcoin is down over 60%

I love it.

Calling an event before it happens.

Going to end well.

explain to me how theyre going to crash because you seem to know so well

>SP500 is down 4%
this is kind of a big deal mate

>Bitcoin is down over 60%
Bitcoin crashes -40-60% every 3 months and then starts another 400% bullrun. Since the very start of it's existense.
When your boomer papers crash you go homeless and will keep sucking hobo dicks for decades to caome.

Hi there merchant, whatcha doing? The woyaks were called out so youre fudding otherwise now? Innovative.

You guys who seriously believe that the entire sphere of international corporations went into crypto, virtually ALL large companies are invested in crypto, and this only to let everything go at the first sound of a fart? Cut it out. Make biz biz again, enough of this fudding. Everyone knows you gf didnt break up with you, you dont have one. No more woyaks, no more bs. Get back to buying stinkies or whatever. Merchants, get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bitcoin still up 10000%

no it's not

not even down from the start of the year

Not when it's still up 1% YTD, on pace for 12% for the year.

I've been ready for years now, you can't just dump trillions of dollars on the stock market while simultaneously strangulate private business without creating a massive bubble.

>continued unhealthy rise
>everybody expecting a burst
>a huge sudden drop when everybody is on the edge
>p/e's sky high
>USD -20% this year
>stocks-GDP is like 3 to 1
>bonds still unstable

not yet. the -4% happening right now when you go look at the recent development however, it's bad

Reminder, that the drop in price happened over less than one open market day. Market's are about to open, after this week, we can talk about whether the market's are really going into crisis

this, this week and maybe the next will show where we're going. either it's a healthy correction or a full-blown crash brewing

The market was ready to go into crisis since 2015.
There is only so much fake money you can pump into the markets before it pops.

>unhealthy rise
This is the correction that has been needed since 2016
>everybody expecting a burst
Nobody is. Traders are more comfortable now than they have been for the longest time. This drop that youre so scared of, get this, makes traders MORE comfortable because now we have some context to play with from the last 450 days of dude green lmao
>a huge sudden drop when everybody is on the edge
nobody is on edge, this is entirely expected with inflation data and wage growth.
>p/e's sky high
Tax cut dropped it. Most earnings growth now since 2009
>USD -20% this year
not true btw
>stocks-GDP is like 3 to 1
not an important number
>bonds still unstable
I literally just posted the charts showing you that they have for the moment

this is good, this drop is both expected and needed. What was bad was when the market kept going up 1% every day from the start of the year for no reason.

explain to me how the market is going to crash right now with the best economic data we've had for over a decade

And 2008 was only swept under the rug, this time we have a massive consumer debt bubble too.

It's going to be a happening and a half when it happens.

>healthy correction
>full-blown crash

Same thing. The healthy correction is at 19,000. Which will crash the whole global economy out of existence.

wont be today

lmao

kek, I think you're right.
The absolute panic it would induce would be enough to cause a massive crash worldwide I believe.

what is WS's wojak?

>makes traders MORE comfortable
it does, until it doesn't. I'm not touching stocks until I see a clear trend either up or down. if stocks don't go into free fall mode that's nice, but can you honestly say that's not a realistic possibility here?

>Tax cut dropped it. Most earnings growth now since 2009
ah, trump making everything go even more hyperbolic and unstable. nice. surely that can't end badly

>I literally just posted the charts showing you that they have for the moment
I hear China is buying less US bonds already. maybe they'll get their shit together but at some point they're gonna need to actually have the money they're promising, and raising rates is not a way to solve that one

Here we go

I dont care what you do im just telling you what is real and what isnt.

the markets have better reason for stability now than they have for years, A tax cut isnt going to make market unstable you fucking moron.

unexpected high wage growth caused by economic growth has caused inflation numbers to be reevaluated which might result in a interest rate increase in May. Rising interest rates raise bond yields sharply which in turn causes bond prices to decrease and cause a selloff. Its possible bond selloffs extent to equities while money is rotated around between asset classes.

Basically the economy is better than people thought and theyre just adjusting to expectations of new fed rates

>I hear China is buying less US bonds already. maybe they'll get their shit together but at some point they're gonna need to actually have the money they're promising, and raising rates is not a way to solve that one

What did he mean by this?

If it happens it will be the same as crypto. Who wanted to be in stocks has already invested. The ATH and euphoria of January will be ugly. 50% BTC is meh in compare with big banks and institutional money in general. There is like a bubble everywhere you look.

kek at the "Don't panic!" In between all that shit.

I'm not ready to call this yet
however i'm really excited by the prospects of a huge crash, maybe in a few hours, maybe in a few months
I guess we'll see

Good job cutting through the retardation on this board, I was about to liquidate everything I own and buy silver before reading this thread.

I agree, the debt bubbles are the ones to look out for. Mortgage Loans, Auto Loans, Consumer Loans etc.

It's a far bigger can of worms than 2008.

Me neither. But also excited for the possibility of an economic scale happening.

Total BS.
Normal market movements were -/+ 1% per day until volatility took a big dump during 2017.

this is my plan as well. i'm hoping for a crash soon

Is there a livestream of the stock market windows?

dont buy silver ever
Silver is a garbage asset and it'll drop just as much if markets ever do crash.

>expecting Veeky Forums to understand business
Nice try. Most people here would prefer to gamble on crypto memecoins.
>durrr me buy and id drob wad now?

I actually hope you're right because I wanna get in again

if you sell bonds you gotta be able to buy them back. this is a ticking time bomb, and it might not go off today, not even in years. but at some point it will. you really just believe the US has the resources to keep borrowing money from the future without any fallback?

nope

the bond market is stabilizing from its free fall, and both the price of bonds and equities market should slowly swell back up over the course of the next 2 weeks

Don't panic!
Everything's fine!
The fundamentals are strong!
Buy the dip!

>don't panic!
When was this ever a good omen to hear?

>Return to normal

yes, kicking the can forward. but there's a good chance that you're right about there not being a catastrophic stock crash in the near future, I still think it's a possibility

Awesome

Stock market is gonna crash and jews on TV will blame it on our memecoins. Screencap this.

i dont care what you think

I work in finance professionally and im telling you what is going to happen.

>mfw sitting on 5k worth of physical gold and silver

if shit does hit the fan you're going to be a happy camper

g-g-guys I have a long position in AMD