What cryptocurrency stops miner greed and acts like physical coins?

Bitcoin fees are too high and transactions are too slow. So bitcoins aren't like "physical coins" anymore! (which have no fee or transaction time)

What crypto ACTUALLY acts like "real coins"?

Please don't suggest something that bitcoin cash, which lacks a some system to stop the miners taking over. BitCoin Cash could go the same way as bitcoin. So that doesn't count.

I want a coin that DOESN'T encourage miners. Transaction fees are high because MINING IS EXPENSIVE. Mining is expensive, because of miners chucking huge volumes of hardware, time, and electricity at mining.

So bitcoin increased the "difficulty of validation" to make the miners "have more work to do". Transactions become slow, and expensive.

Bitcoin is a victim of it's own success.

The only long-term successful currency, is one that DOESN'T reward miners...

Are there any currencies that are designed to stop miner greed?

All libshitcoin actually.

Dag coins like iota and nano.

NANO is the obvious answer.

I didnt know about that thanks!

I'll look into dag iota and nano...

Which one do you think has the best future success? As in "not disappearing or collapsing"?

I actually surprised how helpful Veeky Forums is. I asked on reddit and my post got DELETED by the mods. I ask here and... I instantly get the correct answer? WOW. You guys... And here I thought all you did was meme and raid.

No, DAG is the technology, iota and nano are the most prominent ones. I'd say iota will survive since they put an emphasis on establishing 'ground support' and actual use cases. DYOR before you invest obviously, iota wallet isn't idiotproof yet.

IOTA is a broken system with spastic devs, it's also intended for m2m (machine to machine) transaction and won't be useful for years (if they get it working/aren't surpassed by a competitor which is likely).

NANO actually works right now, you can download the desktop or webwallet (and soon mobile wallet) and move funds around instantly with no fee. It's also designed primarily as a peer to peer currency like BTC, LTC, XRP etc.

DAG is still emerging tech, but NANO is the most promising one.

Keep it to yourself and learn how to fucking use this website to reply

I don't know about DAG. from my understanding there are unresolved security issues with current implementations.

imo state channels are the immediate solution. (Raiden, Lightning network). Plasma and Sharding will also make fees and transaction times for simple transfers negligible.

I'll look into lightning network... I don't know much about it.

BTC fees are now 1 sat

"IOTA is a broken system with spastic devs" That sucks... Seems cryptocurrencies are a bit of a mess right now, in one way or another. Still the ride has been good for me so far. I just don't believe in the bitcoin devs right now. Thanks for the info everyone.

FUDders gonna FUD. Choose a cryptocurrency that looks somewhat solid to you, invest only so much you can afford to lose and you'll be fine.

please do, getting sick of you fuckin newfags

you fucking nigger I just transferred .2 BTC for about
$.25

Smellycoin.com

Tezos PoS will eliminate miners greed.

I looked at lightning network. They say it will make fees low and speeds high?

Do you think it will do all that? I have a feeling that if it IS a success... then bitcoin will really increase in value again! It's pretty confusing though... because it seems to rely on "Segwit" but people say segwit is a bad thing... So... we need a bad thing to have a good thing? Is that it?

How do I reply to a comment here? I tried clicking on all sorts of different things but it always seems to make me reply to myself... sorry (newfag)

test...

lurk moar