Guys, I think this is it. This is the crash the leads into the freefall back to a $150B market cap...

Guys, I think this is it. This is the crash the leads into the freefall back to a $150B market cap. If there's another upwards trend most people will just sell and that's it for crypto for the next few months/years. I'm selling everything and hope you do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitcoin dead AGAIN

99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/

If you sell, it's 99% likely that you sell at the absolute bottom and miss the bullrun to 100k. Just stop following crypto for a few months. You'll be fine

>$150B
how much of that is REAL money that has been invested? if you exclude miners

I anticipate this to go down much, much further. Which is why I'm selling now and just buy back in in two months or so. And I'll have quadrupled my holdings by then while you held through this shit when your portfolio was down 95%.

>he thinks he can time the market despite not selling before the crash

when does this nightmare end?
have we finally reached despair? i cant take these losses anymore
please mommy make it stop

>so ADD he cant hold meme coins for a few years

What are you, retarded?

This website is the literal definition of 'new paradigm', the absolute delusion of it all.

idc, hope it reaches 1B so I can buy some eth

LOL rekt

Let's say you sell now. Then tomorrow we get news: Tether wasn't a fraud after all. Bitcoin shoots to 10k in seconds. Where are you?

Capitulation. that's a healthy sign.

I was new to this shit, I just started a month ago. By now I'm pretty sure that people who have been following the market longer have sold when the market cap reached $800B. That parabolic rise was fucking dumb and unsustainable. What the fuck do you think you'll gain by holding through a crash? Do you want to wait 2 years until you break even or do you want to have some money available when the crash is over?

>Unironically thinking that cryto mcap will be less than $1T EOY 2018

ITS GATHERING PACE

Fuck it, either I'm a deluded coiner or broke nocoiner. I'm not cashing out fuck you jews

It's going sub 7k in the next hours.

Let's say you dont sell now. Then tomorrow we get news : Bitcins drops down to 5k. Where are you?

I think 3-5 guys are paid to permafud biz. Its all just tricks. Post more Woyaks please, i cant hear you over all the holding. If you sell now, you will get robbed like a looser. They are cleaning the weak hands. The Woyak spamming is just a way to create a common /biz sentiment that everyone is taking suicide and gfs are breaking up and shit. Yeah right. Last time i checked, the majority had no girlfriends and are autistically stubborn to the degrees of cockroaches. You played ironhands for three years, not cashing in, balls of steel, only to sell NOW? This is all a psyop. Biz cockroaches sitting safetly holding their shit even in the mid of nuclear war. Let the merchants have their woyaks, i keep my coins.

The proliferation of wojacks and increasingly hysterical doomsday predictions are arousing. Maybe we drop back to $5k (I fucking hopeso would love to buy up more there) but we're not far off end of Bear market given how everyone is behaving now.

Lmao when I see post like yours all over the place it tells me we are near the bottom.Works every fucking times.

kek
deluded
i sold at the bounce to 9k and i could buy back x2 of my shitcoins
keep HODLing faggot

>few months/years
we've got ourselves a real Nostradamus here

>I'm selling because I know we're going down
>but I'm not shorting because of reasons

what did they mean by this?