Daily reminder that we're due to hit 5 k, but that would be perfectly natural growth

Daily reminder that we're due to hit 5 k, but that would be perfectly natural growth

Provided external factors remain the same.
Which is proven to not be happening. Things are going to be made harder for the coin, and it's literally going to drop the value of the coin since it's killing the thing it's founded on.
It's an awful currency. Imagine getting ready for a cool weekend and you just got paid in coin. Going to buy a TV. Suddenly, before Friday hits your money's value drops 60% and you have nowhere near enough for the TV. Or rent now.
US dollar doesn't do that. Not in the span of a week.

it's going to dip below 5, maybe to 4, maybe to 3.5, then rebound to 5. end of month will be 6.

I know it's a meme right but I honestly see BTC hitting 4k

CHECKED

actually some days ago I told everybody he is a retard if he said "5k!" to be honest. now I start believing it more and more. And I wouldn't mind. I have my money ready to buy in that event. If I miss the BTC bull train around 6k, Ill just wait for alt season.

wew lads this guy knows

This is just a price graph, even with limited supply wouldn't you need increased adoption for price to "naturally grow" to 5K?

lol line of gaiety highly good shit

yep, I'm waiting for around 6k or 5k before buying any more

imagine having some USD in your desk drawer and in a year it would be worth 20% less than it was when you put it there

cryptos are unusable due to volatility, so far they're mostly acting like gold as limited collectibles. but in the future if actual adoption increases they will gain stability and be no worse than some third-world country's fiat

>I was saying 5k the last few days
herro

is this singaporian cartoon good

USE LOG

Yeah, We may be around 4-5 K had we had an organic growth. You have to factor in the Tether in the run we had so far as well. If it imlodes, which it will remain a possibility until it does, we may even see sub 2k

Wow, an asset that is deflationary isn't working as a day-to-day currency, who'd of thought?

I still think there's great value in bitcoin being digital gold. Basically a hedge against total financial collapse. Let's say the US financial system fails, well with bitcoin you could simply flee to a safe place of refuge and transact using bitcoin.

>organic growth

tether is just as much a detriment as it is market for manipulation.

>Wow, an asset that is deflationary isn't working as a day-to-day currency, who'd of thought?
you've been memed into thinking inflation and value redistribution to the entities who control inflation is necessary for economy. we'd do fine even if somebody was not randomly poking at the currency we use. add the bonds pyramid scheme on top of that and I really fail to see how a deflationary currency without arbitrary control by FED, banks and governments wouldn't be able to work

kek good luck with that

Log scale bitches, buy the dip

I have been living off my crypto gains for awhile now. You get used to it. Those memes where you see someone talk about buying a pizza for millions are instantly debunked when you are in a state of constantly adding more currency while you are spending it.

Yeah sure if you ONLY had 10k BTC and never bought more after spending it you will feel like you got gypped. But if you spend some, buy more spend some buy more.

USE LOG

what is the benefit of using log scale?

thing is, assuming some crypto ever manages to become a globally used currency the volatility will become small. minimizing spending and buying back makes sense right now so that you avoid the pizza situation, but in the scenario where crypto becomes widely used the deflation will be minimal and won't really discourage spending

Not taking compounding interest into account so the graphics dont look like a J

It would certainly even out a lot more. But we would still need coins like SBD to maintain stability.

shhh bb, let people panic

i need some things to drop harder so i can buy them cheaper

>digital gold

You won't get rich with Bitcoin either way. You just look for the projects that are platforms and really have a shot for fully utilizing the blockchain technology. you don't buy shit like tron or xvg. you don't focus on currencies when we already have 500 currencies, especially not when they are already expensive. you buy RLC, LINK, req, ledgers, security layers, projects that can actually pull of smart contracts in daily life. then you wait 2-3 years and don't care about the market situation. unless they are pumped x10 to x50 in a short amount of time, you don't sell.

I'd say this is pretty much the only way to make real bucks out of it. Also don't buy them after the are pumped. Buy them now in this market situation.

when BTC recovers, every alt recovers double. unless BTC flies to new ATHs you should buy alts imo, when there is really a trend change

obviously BTC is not gonna do well, it's unusable for anything other than storing value which several alts can do as well

problem is in a bear market alts bleed while BTC bleeds the least

so going into BTC and then trading back to alts is probably a good idea

yeah. now you don't wanna hold any alts. you buy them in a bull market.

I'm still on track.

I'm making available a limited number of subscriptions to my weekly newsletter, which is published monthly on an annual basis; $5000 gets you in the door if you act now.

actually I dumped 23k$ at 7600$ into this as we speak to buy 3 BTC. not sure yet it if was a smart idea.

the thing that sucks is you want to hold coins for over a year for long term capital gains

so i'm in my alts and i'm leaving them

putting money into crypto at this point is good for the long term

putting it into BTC is bad

ETH is a far better choice if you want a "blue chip" crypto

look at logarithmic chart you absolute fucking mong.

i agree with a long term view on crypto, but a log graph isn't sustainable either

yeah but crypto is not the market where you ignore your investments for years because everything moves at 100x pace. if everything was totally overhyped, overpumped like in december it IS smart to pull out your money, wait for some weeks and then multiply your stacks. you don't really need to time anything or frantically observe the market. this is just common sense that retraces happen when everything increases tenfold in a matter of days. nobody needs to be a genius for this actually.

Is there an exchange that will let you trade over 100k a week?

here's six months on a log scale.

brb getting a second mortgage.

I like 20% tax over 39.6% tax.

tripling your stack with basic fore sight > 20% tax

why are asian girls so amazing!? o///o

Coinbase only lets me trade 100k a week. I'd need to move 1M to be able to do this

thank you

>bonds pyramid scheme
what?
>but in the scenario where crypto becomes widely used the deflation will be minimal and won't really discourage spending
yeah, just like how gold backed cash wasn't deflationary and didn't cause any problems what so ever [spoiler]that's sarcasm. read a book[/spoiler]