Sergey

Is sergery attractive to females or not? A lot of biz says he looks fucking autistic. Buthonestly, i cant tell whats specifically wrong with me. He looks well groomed.

Im of course talking about pre-putting on 00 pounds from mcdonalds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nu-male cuck provider tier, but no problem finding an average gf

but he has a beard? I thought beards were manly.

He's a babyfaced weirdo, but his ears are the serious turn off. Also I don't like guys with beards

He has really big ears imo.

He's got money and he's not bad looking. He seems goofy and thoughtful. He's a good catch, user. The only thing that worries me is that it appears he hired the chick from the SIBOS 2016 interview's firm and she's going to be marketing director either through her firm or as a new hire (I don't know how marketing works, which one is more likely?). His weakness might be pussy.

He skullmogs most of us

are you serious?

flat prolonged face and round eyes caused by retracted maxilla, which also caused extracted teeth and narrow palate. all because of mouth breathing during growing up.

not to mention the poverty haircut

you insectoid-brainlets are the reason he studied philosophy. it's the only worthwhile major. you're too uneducated and insect-like to understand this.

He's a communist and asexual. The only times he gets hard is when thinking of Stalin.

Are there anyway to fix this stuff? or is it all permanent/genetics?
saw that. pretty funny lol
unironically this

every time I see this girl I just think how fucking amazing it would be to choke that long ass neck while i fuck her

Tits or GTFO

You tell me.

ears? quick and easy surgery.
baby face? lose bodyfat
developing the cranium? eating harder foods, always keeping mouth closed, tongue in the roof of mouth etc. look up mike mew on youtube

would be better if there was a review from rory's dad.

He doesn't have to fix it. I'll let you in on a little hint. Women really don't care that much about looks to anywhere near the same extent men do. If you have success and ambition (especially as much as sergey does) and a decent personality they'll go for real fucking uggos, and sergey isn't adonis but he's far from ugly.

state of Veeky Forums
thread.

Do you like Hot Stuff baby?
Cause this guy Micro Waves!

SLAV'ED

yes. nice facial hair

> helped us a lot with our bags
lmfao

> my first time [...] was with Sergey and I'm so happy for that
> we had both nights cool discussions
> he knows a lot of "special" places
> It was our first time [...] But it was really cool!

Show her his BODY, let her bask in his splendor.

All his traits are typical of guys with micropenises, and girls can perceive that

They used to be. No it's like make-up for women.
>I'm growing my beard, LOOK IM A MAN PLS RECOGNIZE ME AS A MANLY MAN REEEEE

I LOVE ASIAN GIRLS! Keep us updated

BASED Big dick Sergey hunting Slavic whores

>body is way more important
B A S E D Asian slag

In all seriousness, I'm, a straight male but Sergey is a singular specimen, I would love for him to choke me as he fucks me with all might and fury he could muster, then we would cuddle all through the night as he whispers comforting words in my ear while stroking my ass cheeks next to my broken bleeding rectum.

Pre-ICO Sergey could slay as much pussy as he wanted, and he did -- see his couchsurfing profile and the reviews he got from tons of babes.

Post-ICO Sergey is too large for any good looking ladies to be interested in

actually it’s the EXACT opposite

I think he's pretty cute in a weird way. I'd probably fuck him

He looks a LOT like my boyfriend actually. I think big ears are cute, like the kind of goofy that makes you smile. I'm homo though

He may be attractive but that changes nothing about his aggressive behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ij59eP-4gsA

there is a small chance that you could be a homo gay

MY FUCKING SIDES

>i cant tell whats specifically wrong with me.

nice touch