It's almost over

We are clearly at the early stages of the despair section. Expect a drop to ~5k followed by a rise back to ~10k.

more like drop to 1k and rise back to 3k
if we are lucky

We're going back to May levels, nigger

Psst hey, yeah you there. Wanna hear a tip? We're at the "Bear trap" stage right now. You didn't hear it from me okay?. See ya.

So we’re still in denial then, good to know.

We are nowhere near capitulation. Half the posts are still by hodl retards.

Drops to 1k
Drops to 800dollars
Bounces around between 800-1000 for next 2 years

Until you see Veeky Forums start blaming each other, fighting, anger. Its not over.

Even at 800 dollars bitcoin is overvalued. Back in 2016 when it was at 800 there was still a chance bitcoin would scale.
Now we know it will never do more than 3 transactions per second.
LMAO

havent touched 6k yet

TA by memegraph so far has been the most successful, lol

>tether printing magic money
>btc value rising fast
>tether not printing magic money
>btc value dropping fast
And there still a lot of niggers in this board that thinks tether is legit

Depends how far you zoom out though

Many have stated that they would hold to 0, and I believe them.

OP is wrong, we're going lower.

Except we passed media attention last year already.

what would happen if btc actually went to that price?
would alts go to 1c?

If there is no feeling of despair with these people even when we hit zero, then guess what. We are going to zero.

Anyone who has been dealing in BTC long enough knows these models don't mean shit. I remember the HODL retards in 2012 claiming we'd hit 1000 in a year, and of course they were wrong. I could realistically see this shit dropping to 5k this week and only then will we see real panic and capitulation.

>media attention meme
CNN were writing articles about dogecoin, pandacoin, Veeky Forums and wolong back in 2014.

this is me being optimistic, fear stage haven't even begun yet

When this shit falls below 7k it will drop like a knife
Normies aren't even focusing on the fucking charts, they only see the nominal number at the end of the day

It won't ever go to 0 unless there's a technological problem like quantum computing breaking the algorithm or something. The market is incapable of going to 0. At 1 cent market cap would be $210,000, and that isn't counting all of the lost coins. People would buy, even if just for the novelty.

Once all the shit manipulators have cashed out, i'm going in. I still believe in crypto but too many fucks on it right now.

You've drawn the trend line wrong there. Media attention was kicking in about 2-3k. I've been seeing articles on BBC about the price for a long time.

Return to trend takes us to around 3k max. Which means we dip way below it.. down to 1.5k probably.

Kek
Someone give this autist hos tablets Bitcoin 30k next month SCREENCAP this

A flipping. Something else would take over. Crypto isn't going anywhere any time soon. Probably ETH.

Fucking buying the dip, look at them, A/D is going horizontal while price falls
If price continues to drop, they will be forced to sell

flippening cant happen during a crash, eth gets raped harder

At this point further drop is meaningless to the majority of BTC hodlers who only have like 1-5 BTC. They're not selling. It's different for people who hot in early and have 10s or 100s of BTC.. but there aren't that many such people

>ETH
Eth will be next if btc fucks over.

Of course it can go to zero and disappear completely. There is a black hole lurking. Because all miners will shut off below 1000.

If actual despair is needed it really needs to go below 1K. There are retards expecting the imminent bull run, but there are people prepared to see it play exactly that way and they fear the odds of the buyback being higher more than they fear HODLING BTC at 100$ for a year.

All miners aren't going to shut off. people would start GPU mining again. or hell CPU mining. But that isn't even going to happen. Too many diehards have antminers and would run them at a loss. The same people that would hold to 0. Bitcoin has some serious fanatics.

I stand by what I said. Only a technological (or apocalyptic I guess) issue could 0 bitcoin.

>faggots trying to apply "real price" rules to the asset which is not producing any value
Welcome to Veeky Forums, where 12 y olds know best how to invest your money.

You realize that 30% of all bond on this planet, 20 trillion dollars worth, are at zero yield or lower, they don't produce any value either.

Why would anything ever get better

pretty much everyone is expecting it to go to 1-3k.

you will never learn.

thats exactly how residential property is priced though

Fun fact: all holders would have to do in order to keep the price up was not selling. High volatility because of low IQ.

You autist sun-deprived NEET bongripper faggots are the scum of the fucking Earth. l2life you dumb fuck.

Strong support at 8k.

I'm just feeling boredom.