USDT to the moon

> Silently mooning

Tether is already #15 on CMC, almost overtaking TRX. Why are you not dumping shitcoins for USDT?

the fuck am I looking at

This user gets it. Be greedy when other people are fearful. After the Senate meets tomorrow, Bitfinex is going to have to cede control of USDT to stay clear of monopoly / insider trading regs. When that happens, and Tether is unpegged- fuck. It’s going to the moon. Get in now while it’s still 1 USD. Cap this fags.

Market cap going parabolic

When does the USD price go up

After the senate announcement tomorrow, it’ll take a up to a day maybe before we see big movement. I’ve bought already, got a sell order at 2x. Take your gains and sit out the shitstorm in a good alt like TRX, BZC or TRTL.

Oh god.. please don't tell me people are investing in usdt hoping for a "spike".

Seems like there's some error with your assessment..just can't quite put my finger on it.

Investing in USDT? Are you insane? Run away from Tether, this thing is a ticking time bomb.

Don't come crying when USDT takes top 10 on CMC.

Volume wise it will put eth on place three eod

10/10

>Why are you not dumping shitcoins for USDT?
but that's precisely whats happening

This user gives USDT the highest buy rating Veeky Forums can give. A solid 10. Get in or stay poor.

I won't. If by some cosmic chance it will actually moon I will congratulate those epic idiots who won the most ridiculous gamble of all time. It's suicidal but in this irrational market nobody will surprise me anymore. It's like hiding under the Fat Man to avoid explosion...

>good alts
>TRX
>BZC
>TRTL

pick one and only one you pajeet piece of street shit

People tetherin up

Jesus fucking cunt, I can’t believe how stupid some of you people are. Go back to the top of the thread and start reading again.

Tether will liquidate and take everyone's money with it. If it isn't pegged to the dollar it serves no purpose.

Now please enlighten us smart user, what is USD pegged to?

Bond rates and US GDP. You deserve to lose your money kid.

Pure speculation. It's so easy nowadays to blame literally everything ans everyone to be scam, but so hard to prove and justify that you are not one.

I did, you are suggesting that someone buys into a pajeet scam like BZC a failed shitcoin like TRX, and TRTL, arguably the only coin that might be somewhat good

fuck off Rajeesh you're not shilling me any of your bags

You have been fed too much libertarian propaganda. Stop parroting and think for yourself.

t. common sense
TETHER TO THE MOON

Tether is right now #4 in biggest gainers from top 100.

this is literally the dumbest post i've ever read on here.

Kek, that is completly not what is going on in this thread. Try again.

You are literally the dumbest post evah if you don’t buy USDT now. Look around, green in a sea of red. Get used to it. Tether to the moon, Gazua!

TETHER JUST OVERTOOK TRON.
I told you faggots.