We all are going to make it

We all are going to make it

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/?st=jda86cys&sh=84d3397d

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/?st=jda9kbui&sh=b2c94372
gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/884788716603b8337f9991ec8dc1241d3ec71f45/bletchley/CryptletsDeepDive.md
github.com/smartcontractkit/schemas/commit/156feb0feb20649871faf515c31fbfecee94b186#diff-6100a83f622c43f85725f0e9388f90f0
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md
gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/?st=jda86cys&sh=84d3397d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not convinced. JSON schemas are standardized. This was the only piece of evidence and it's shit.

I don't have the skills to evaluate what you wrote, but I appreciate the effort and I hope your evaluation is correct.

moon when?

Never because retards still think that swift gpi = chainlink

Wait for the mainnet.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p

topkek you always nail it user

Literally no one cares about the Bletchley Shitlets

>ID: n2rPSESS
CUT MY LIFE INTO PSESS

That background music

Sergey is fighting Bill Gates in a no-holds-barred cagematch.
Winner gets $50 billion.

Lel this.

For many months I've been trying to explain that gpi has nothing to do with Chainlink, but it's no use.

lol

Never knew that how you write JSON for Blockchain adaptors was a standard.

a challenger appears

you learn something new every day then don't you faggot. Where do you think Steve got it from?

I like to think the majority of link holders doesn't think this

>Where do you think Steve got it from?
Well? Where?

Microsoft Bletchley you absolute brainlet. Good god this board has gotten dumber everday. Look at the cryptlets documentation it precedes the github update in which steve added the json schemas.

I don't pretend to read the future user but if there is one thing for sure in the middle of this madness: reddit of all things isnt going to rescue jack shit.

His fucking head cause he wrote it.

So this is what Jason Parser was doing behind the scenes

>This was the only piece of evidence and it's shit.
brainlet

>the cryptlets documentation
>github update in which steve added the json schemas
Links to these?

the cryptlets documentation predates the chainlink documentation you absolute mong

Lol wtf has that got to do with anything.

Current chainlink system has been up for years.

Yeah let's take the github date as a source of truth from a company who keep everything private.

Top kek

I can just see it now

>Microsoft developer conference stream
>Countless overhyped presentations with lots of style but no substance whatsoever
>A parade of suits wearing chuck taylors giving talks trying to awkwardly make Microsoft look cool and with it
>"Aaaaaaand now we would like to present to YOU our new cryptlets applications and we are working with a little project called ChainLink! Take the floor Mr Nazarov wooooooo! *Clap Clap Clap Clap *
>Price of LINK immediately skyrockets eventually consolidating around 325 USD after an hour green candles and exchanges crashing from the sheer volume of it all
>Countless threads on Veeky Forums posting about LINK, a never ending sea of pajeets asking if its a good time to buy in still?
>Even the Mobius shills start asking for advice on how to sell their bags and buy LINK
>Sergey takes the stage, an eerie silence goes over the crowd, the entire world seems to be on standstill as the fate of the global economy is on the precipice of revolution
>Sergey begins his 42 minute presentation on smart contracts, displaying no emotion at all, even to the point of disinterest, laying out nothing but cold facts about smart contracts and their implemention, and various programming languages they can be written in. At no point does he mention ChainLink.
>ChainLink proceeds to pump another 0.010% after his presentation, Sergey wanders off stage only wondering what the true nature of man really is.

I'd enjoy the presentation.

>gpi has nothing to do with chainlink

What on earth makes you think this?

>cryptlets documentation
Link?

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7i5pca/clarifying_misconceptions_about_chainlink_swift/?st=jda9kbui&sh=b2c94372

This was already priced into the shadowfork.

Swift did not have Sergey develope they're own decentralized oracle system concurrently with ChainLink.

Do you realize how stupid that actually would be? So let's I'll this FUD once and for all.

See my picture.

"As part of the technology evaluation in the SWIFT gpi roadmap, SWIFT launched a Proof of Concept (PoC) in 2017, to test distributed ledger technology (DLT) and determine if this new technology can be applied to reconcile banks’ nostro accounts more efficiently"

Swift GPI is using ChainLink there is no debate.

BTC has the crypto market completely by the balls, doesn't matter if LINK gets adopted by fucking every financial institution in the world, it'll still tank as long as BTC tanks.

The whole point is, that LINK will be traded outside the crypto exchanges..
It will surpass buttcoin by marketcap EOY.

Im so hard right now

lol, i doubt that will ever happen. let's see if they're actually capable of releasing a decent product after 6 months of complete radio silence and secrecy.

Q2

PLEASE I BEG YOU, please explain this to me. I'm willing to learn. What do you mean it will be traded outside the crypto exchanges? At least link me to a source that talks about this, fuck I want to learn. I invested in this coin but knowledge is power. Based on what you say, I might buy even more LINK.

He means that swift isn't going to be logging onto binance and market buying LINK. It will be sold on a private exchange most likely.

Yeah, we may make it. But not today. Not in the next days or weeks. Maybe in 2 years.

Pure gold user
ty for this

Chainlink's PoC was about smart securities. See pic (disregard the red boxes around ISO 20022).

The gpi PoC was about Hyperledger Fabric, see gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/

Yes, Chainlink's use case is vast and may very well become part of gpi in the future, but for the time being it's silly to say Chainlink is in any way connected with gpi.

You know how you have these "decentralized" exchanges for crypto? Well those are basically run by smart contracts. But since there are currently only crypto smart contracts, all those decentralized exchanges can handle is crypto.
Well Chainlink is going to allow for mainstream smart contracts, and thus decentralized exchanges that can handle fiat as well as crypto (and tons of other assets).

SWIFT isn't going to be buying LINK period. They'll get it for free from Sergey's 350m stash

Forever?

They're going to be getting 10 million MINIMUM, that should last for a hundred years or more of everyday use.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dPM3bjew0p
sums up chainlink perfectly

Feel free to share your basic calculations.

Thanks, I'm going to read more about this. BTW, I'm a programmer. Do you think there's any opportunities I should be capitalizing on with Chainlink. Is it going to open up the door for any job opportunities if I study this stuff now.

>cryptlets btfo

I don’t care I’m going to sell my 4K link I bought in at 23 cents in November I

>Maybe in 2 years.

lol, you just can't have a 2 year crypto bear market, there would be no incentive to continue working on projects, or start new ones. this bear market won't last long, if it does, crypto dies completely.

>lol, you just can't have a 2 year crypto bear market
newfags i swear

I enjoyed the last part the most.

yes, there was a huge fucking one after mt gox, but the market was very different back then.

you don't seem to understand software developers

I’ll buy your bags.

You just heard about crypto last week didn't you? Don't lie user.

Of course you can. This bear market will weed out some of the shitty nonsense applications for sure. And that's a good thing.

Except us software developers will not stop working on our Crypto side projects. Incentive is always there! Decentralized world free of banking control. We have a vision and Crypto is a hobby to many. It'll never go away.

The Cryptlet Schema was defined on the Bletchley Paper BEFORE ChainLink changed their JSON to the same schema:github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/884788716603b8337f9991ec8dc1241d3ec71f45/bletchley/CryptletsDeepDive.md

Look at the date, happened on April 17th.

ChainLink was using a different adapter schema at that point, and only moved to the current schema on July 24:github.com/smartcontractkit/schemas/commit/156feb0feb20649871faf515c31fbfecee94b186#diff-6100a83f622c43f85725f0e9388f90f0

Seems more like ChainLink moved to the Cryptlet Schema, not the other way around.

>Sergey wanders off stage only wondering what the true nature of man really is.

Not even close user

lmao @ the newfags that think link will ever be over $1000 JUST
the marketcap would need to reach TRILLIONS of dollars... Sad...

>market cap

>>market cap

>market cap

>>>marketcap

IDK about dates but here's the Bletchley Cryptlet whitepaper
github.com/Azure/azure-blockchain-projects/blob/master/bletchley/bletchley-whitepaper.md

>>>>>marketcap

top kek

no one want to sell anymore ...hf buying my bags at 500 USD

So will it hit $0.25? Because I'm itching to buy but I want to buy in as low as possible.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Are you retarded? $1000 a token would only require a $350b mc
Regardless
>marketcap

why in the fuck would you sell at this point anyway? what is the fucking thought process here?

>shall i sell during the bullrun? nah
>it starting to go down, sell? nah
>it's down 30%, sell? nah
>it's down 70%, TIME TO SELLL, YEAHHHHHH.

there will be no fucking LINK left to buy. Thats the point.

gtreview.com/news/fintech/banks-unveil-roadmap-for-we-trade-blockchain-platform/

If you read the article every group in the we.trade consortium was part of the poc with swift and link. The article is talking about how the banks expect to be sending data feeds through api's into the blockchain for use in smart contracts by Q2. Picture is from a we.trade presentation at sibos. Look at the bottom left corner. What's the only product in the market which has self executing smart contracts and is a FinTech startup? Thats right, chainlink.

I do user, it's literal magic

>reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7ve3kb/my_research_on_the_bletchley_cryplets_and_why_i/?st=jda86cys&sh=84d3397d

Lol, just bought a shitload of Link, open Veeky Forums see this tread, aawh yeah.

Friendly reminder SWIFT won't even be using Chainlink even when it does finally start using distributed ledger technology (which is in at least 4-5 more years by the way).

Here's what it says on smartcontract.com:

"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle."
Get it? Their OWN SWIFT Smart Oracle. That is NOT the chainlink network oracle

Never forget that banks are interested in the blockchain technology, NOT some fucking ERC20 shittoken made by some journeyman who walked away from NXT. All you autists who are constantly harping on about "the SWIFT announcement" are absolutely deluded. It's like you just conveniently ignore what it actually says on smartcontract.com itself simply because it doesn't make you feel good.

Someone post Riddle user thread from today here please

You do realize that Chainlink will be a network of literally thousands of oracles, right?

REMEMBER TO NEVER LOSE HOPE
$1000 EOY NEVER FORGET THIS

>buy this to ride the ICE gaming pump
>intend to dump gains into link
>shoves red candles up my ass for a month
>tfw I could've just held the ETH I bought and accumulated a shitload of LINK right now
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

question. If I hold chainlink a year or longer and then trade it to ETH so I can cash out to my bank, is it still considered a long term gain or would I have to pay short term gains since I xferred it to ETH before cashing out?

The profit from selling link to wth would be taxed under long term and any additional money you made while holding wth would be short term gains.

I’m with you. Think positive thoughts bros. Visualize LINK at $1000 and imagine the millions in your portfolio balance as often as possible

>he doesn't know

>muh Swift

Link BTFO

the "swift smart oracle" is just a node in the chainlink network. SWIFT has zero use for a centralized oracle of which there are thousands available.

I'm visualising

Good work brother

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Thx soldier u r really motivating

TURN ON CNN

JASON PARSER JUST ANNOUCED THAT HE IS SATOSHI AND IS CASHING OUT OF btc TO link. THAT'S THE REASON FOR THE CRASH

Prolly not, but if it does I am going to throw another 1k at it.. Just to round out my LINK stack to 60k.

what was the latest assblaster thread?