HAPPENNING

The stock market is crashing, Dow and other stock market futures are going down rapidly.

Expect a new financial crisis.

Maybe Varg is right. I sure hope so.

1 hours until the NYSE opens.
Prepare for the end.

good

It's not crashing retard, just a slight pullback.

Also, the satanic kikes aren't even hiding it.

>WELL DISH IS WHY CRYPTO IS BEING DUMPED

What a (((coincidence)))

Im seriously considering all in fiat

USD value dives too during a crash

Retard

What's the best site to watch this? Also, should I make popcorn?

Is anything safe?

invest in your own capacity for brutality, it will be the only currency that matters after today

cap this

Doing pushups now, will go to the shooting range today. Thanks user.

My anus is ready

remember, thumbs in the eyes, groin kicks and pulls are on the table, kick the knee back if you can. There are no rules in fighting for survival

I have hollow points though am I doing it right?

bloomberg tv

not if you don't pull the trigger before I rip that fucker out of your hand/holster, empty the bullets and beat the the barrel against the pavement first. I've seen it done

Ordering nunchuku online from amazon now.

12-6 elbow for the win tbqh - there is a reason it's outlawed

Swiss Francs might be

kek

LOL right like I would let some nog within 10 feet of me if shit goes crazy.

Nice, I have 250k Eur sitting at zero interest because everything was over prized. A nice little crisis is much appreciated.

>Also, should I make popcorn?

you should invest in popcorn bcuz it's about to be a fckg shitshow user

that's why I stress doing a gut-check on your willingness to be savage, I know they have no problem doing so, can you say the same for yourself?

>not doing this for years while waiting for crypto bags to moon
You're not gonna make it

S&P futures are down .05% buddy

sad but true, my pasty little arms need some henchness

>looks over at his blues
>Yes user I am ready

Thats like a months gains for them man, ITS OVER

time for gold, boys

I have a cabin on 20 acres of wooded land 25 miles away from the Canadian boarder, 10 years worth of seeds a canned food stash hidden in a buried in a water barrel. and 2k rounds of ammunition.

just remember, baring your teeth and beating your chest is for the animals. You are better. When we do finally descend back to tribalism, stay low-key and do what the "alphas" say. Be a bitch for a few months, then when no one sees you as a threat, poison the fucking well and take the resources, use them as bartering for the next tribe and enter with power, then repeat

this is how you survive

NYSE opening in a few minutes. It's all going down, and the jews are still going to divert the attention of the masses to crypto.

"Hnye hnye oy vey look at that bubble, goy I mean people, look at that huge speculative bubble over there and do not look over here as we exit everything!"

Honestly it has been a fantasy of mine to just raise bees and make alcohol in the woods from the honey. I could live off the land it would suck for the first 2 years but once I get a routine down it wouldnt be so bad. Hunting and fishing in the summers, long nights by the fire with my gf during the winter. I would only take in females and slowly accumulate a harrem and have like 15 kids.

don't do away with subordinate males so easily, you're going to need muscle, and true psychopaths like the one I described in the previous post are few and far-between. Use your long-developed sense of character judgement and get a few dozen henchman

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GOING UP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I guess I would have to just work out a shit ton and eat more than all the others because it is human nature for men to want to be the alpha. No one is poisoning me friend thats why I have the of the harem do that. And I would only want like 3-4 wives the rest can be fair game so that shouldn't be an issue.

one of the harem be a taster that is..

oh, good, never mind all that crazy tribal shit I just spewed. I think I'll go buy an air-fryer and grab a spiced chai

BACK TO THE PILE!!!

>set back less than it gained in the last month, which was a record high at that point
>crashing
>derp