Is ethpyramid our saviour in these dark times biz?

Is ethpyramid our saviour in these dark times biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e
powhcrab16.github.io/pyrofpyr/scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the only thing making me money in crypto right now

Same. We'll make it brother.

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
why not make a ethpyr and clones shitcontract portfolio like me?
OFF TO PONZILAND!

I unironically don't care about the market since I'm gaining in eth each day because of this. The people fudding it probably have good reason too because they got burned hard on PoWH, but this fixed all of its issues.

It's low now so it's a good time to get more, but I'm just hoping more weak hands keep selling so I rack up greater dividends.

Because diluting the market kills the main premise. We should all just stick with shilling the one, original ethpyramid, for best results both short and long term.

Truth.

So from what I can see the major holder that got in at the start already dumped and so the coins are better distributed for fairer dividends now. Why isn’t everyone buying in? It’s pretty low and well dispersed at present; ripe for purchasing.

>I’m in, enjoy your new dividends, this is still early biz. We can make it. Start your shill engines!

Thank you kind sir!

Huh? Oh what is that? Price crashed horribly because Divine dumped his bags? Oh poor you.

The price crashed horribly, I got a nice dividend payout and purchased more.

3x profit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My dividends just surpassed my original buy in, which was like an hour after the dip. Pretty happy that I’ll now forever be making money.

It's actually a good way to keep yourself from having weak hands and selling your ETH, while getting some passive income on the side.

Congrats, I'm in the same boat. Feels good man.

yeah i already 4x and only play with house money now. ETHpyramid is the future, i fucking love it.

Hurr Durr meehhh meeeeh missed the train mammy. I got plenary of dividends just from big bags leaking money while dropping. That’s the whole point of EthPyramid numbnuts

Oh yeah. I forgot. Dividends that are worth nothing because the price is reaching critically low levels.
The mental gymnastics of you people is amazing. Go back sucking your mod's cock on that shitty discord of yours.

most of my stack is, of course, in OG. forgot to mention.

I wrote an article on the story so far:

medium.com/@optimumregret/the-surreal-madness-of-ethereums-pyramid-schemes-da705fe7d92e

The lower the price goes the larger the dividends to those that still hold... when weak hands sell their tokens are burned and thus dividends are distributed amongst the few that remain AND at a concentrated rate, until more buys eventually dilute the dividend entitlements again... by which time those holding gain, yet again, more dividends.

Nice writeup.

May the snek of dividends be kind to you sir!

Interesting read, I’ve decided to throw some ETH in and check back in a year. Need a bit of a thrill in this market. Thanks biz.

pretty good user, missed the whale follow-up (plebbit is scrubbed)

also something something ground floor
powhcrab16.github.io/pyrofpyr/scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html

The ethpyramid contract has now been alive longer than the original powhcoin contract that was drained due to shitty code. This new one looks to be safe with multiple attack vectors tried and thwarted. EthPyramid will be my retirement fund, it can be yours too, just imagine the dividends paying out for a few years all the while ETH increasing in price. This is the magic unicorn we’ve been waiting for biz. Hop on and straddle it’s long thick horn to wealth beyond your wildest dreams!

>but srsly the contract has now survived longer than the original, people will now be more inclined to invest with this sense of security no?

Lotta shilling going on here, huh.

Only quality shilling for my biz bros. Convinced yet?

Oh yes, fill my ass with those juicy dividends. A big thanks to the weakhand who just cashed out 10 ETH. I’m very erect right now.

fillMyAssDaddy()

LOL

quick before the pajeets get in

oh boy, better buy some more tokens fast..