My friends told me to buy in cryptocoin when it was 4 weeks ago...

my friends told me to buy in cryptocoin when it was 4 weeks ago, so i took 25k my parents had set aside for me to start my own business once i had finished my plumbing apprenticeship but now i spent it all on ripple

the 25k is now 8k and this hole thing is a scam, i got sucked in

Ripple is a scam you kike loving nigger faggot. Should have done some research and bought NEO.

you can only save face by taking revenge on those who have scammed you! Act now!

The market is crashing another 80%. Better sell now unless you want $1k left

Buy 8k worth of ChainLink and come back in a year. Screencap this post and store it somewhere so you can reread it in a year.

sell now and cut your losses

A good solution to this problem would be to dress yourself up as a stray dog and get yourself euthanized as fast as possible

>all on ripple
Fucking RIP
Repeat after me: WITH JEWS...

>i spent it all on ripple
You absolute fucking mongoloid. You could have spent it all on something decent like ZRX/VEN/WTC and you'd have about $100k before the dump of last few days and even if you held through dump would still have >$50k.

But yeah you retard went all in on XRP at top so that means "the hole thing is a scam" and not that you're a spastic cunt who made an obviously terrible choice.

No worries user I've got a clogged toilet full of shit you can fix for me.

No fucking way is this real

I love these threads.

She gon get raped gud in the POW camps

show me screenshots or fuck off back to /pol/

i think ill sell tomorrow if it isnt going back up

YOU LOSE

you could have just posted "I'm a fucking retard" and saved us some time.

how do i get chainlink its not on my trading website and what doez it do?

girls with guns are such a turn off

I just listed to my friend he said he made 100k so i trust him

what is so bad about ripple that makes it a scam???

its a bank coin that no bank wants

As the pressure cranks up the truth starts to get flushed out, big rule of crashing bubbles.

Never give your money to kikes they will only take it. You learned an important life lesson about why we want to gas the Jews .

If they are white sure, they are probably whores anyway. Those pics of hairy kurds with ak47s that will grind your dick off until you are a paraplegic makes me tingle

kek

Gas?

Buy NEO, got it.

still got 7.8k more than u

You'll probably be fine in the long run, but you're still a dumbass for doing that. Having a business is a way bigger priority that gambling on internet money.

business will be hard to set up but i know the goverent gives loans for tradesmen when they graduate

Why do people do this? I can never understand people not studying the market at least a little bit before theu listen to their "good" friends and throw shit at wall to see if it sticks.
Don't you mean to 80%?

Brutal, dude. I have a shit ton of ripple but it could take years for it to return to the price you bought it at. It could also go to zero. It all depends on if the banks adopt it and if coinbase and Robinhood add it. I'd say you didn't invest in a scam but you did invest at a really bad time and you're in way over your head. Good luck!