BTC just crossed the MA200, first time in 2 years

BTC just crossed the MA200, first time in 2 years...
This is the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

forexlive.com/cryptocurrency/!/no-reprieve-for-cryptocurrencies-amid-equities-rout-20180205
youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI
forexlive.com/technical-analysis/!/for-the-eurusd-the-bears-fortunes-hinges-on-a-break-of-the-200-hour-ma-20180205
youtu.be/mMEjQrWGrks
youtu.be/dDbsDpTIRzE
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/tether-says-its-cryptocurrency-is-worth-2-billion-but-its-audit-failed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those lines don't mean shit since it's bots trading.

Oh shit, I better sell!

Ready for another leg down to 6k.

WTF I HATE BITCOIN NOW

bots follow those lines retard

I think HODL is finally dead and it's time to get myself out while I'm still in the black. Sad.. I actually had faith in the moon mission for a long time.

yeeeh we are at capitulation
3 or 4k we are at despair

sold 100k

>we are at capitulation
I agree, although barely at the beginning of it.

back to /x/

Why 200 days for the moving average?

Just a random fucking number dude jesus christ, IT CROSSED THE MA150 LAST WEEK

>SOLID TA

im thinking this too

It doesn’t matter because there is nothing to justify the price of BTC over $20

Buy high sell low, Veeky Forums has taught you well
You absolute retard

if it's passed that point then I honestly do think we're overcorrected by alot.

every 2 seconds another pajeet thread. biz iz dead not bitcoin. bitcoin's dump compared to the pump is normal by it's entire history. stop crying and get out of crypto, u don't know trading anyway.

Indeed we have but whales are pretty much grinding out several layers of panic sells, we will shoot right the fuck up after they deplete them.

DONT YOU GUYS TRADE SHITCOINS
BITCOIN IS THE BIGGEST SHITCOIN OF THEM ALL
SURE IT PUMPED, IT DUMPED, BUT WHENEVER SOMETHING DUMPS IT PUMPS A 2ND TIME
LEARN2TRADE

this.

heh ok user
forexlive.com/cryptocurrency/!/no-reprieve-for-cryptocurrencies-amid-equities-rout-20180205

MEME AVERAGE WOW A LINE SHOCKING. IF THAT ONE DIDNT WORK YOU'D FIND ANOTHER 100 DAY, 50 DAY, 300 DAY WHATEVER BULLSHIT LINE

Under 7500, we are fucked.

If you take in one thing from this cancer board today, make it this, everybody of significance watches a 200 daily MA. Even the most quanted up 'TA is a meme hedge fund' looks at the 200MA.

And yet it still doesn't say nothing.

people saying for weeks now this will be the end
why are you guys so stubborn

1K confirmed

it's a long way to the top

youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI

Shitpost. We dipped the line and then bounced right off.

setting buy orders at 6000 and 4500

So the only safe haven right now is fiat, right?

All money is made up faggot. Including gold.

fix your charts, it bounced once and then cratered below
Your only hope now is if they pull off pic related.

Good al normies get out, so whales, and smart traders could buy cheaper like they intended.

no they dont, anybody of significance is not using stupid ass technical analysis

Define 'technical analysis'.
If you're telling me pros don't use the 200 MA and VWAP and it's standard deviation, you are just wrong.
forexlive.com/technical-analysis/!/for-the-eurusd-the-bears-fortunes-hinges-on-a-break-of-the-200-hour-ma-20180205

you're a retard because the logical conclusion of your argument is that he's right. faith gives money value, guess which "currency" people have the least faith in. lmao internet money new paradigm bruh

Welp, it has been fun. Made some gains. See you all after the return to normal.

The usual newfag panic, we're closing on the bottom soon, although i know every dump u scream "it's over", but we started the last bullrun at 5k, we didn't even cancel the entire pump, and according to bitcoin's entire history it never wiped the pump before completly.

any technical point is never used to buy or sell directly from. going on stupid forums where everybody sucks each others dicks isnt making it true. actual professional at hedgefunds or banks only use fundamentals and maybe some techs for triggers or alarms.
but im not here to convince i dont care what you believe i just trade the market

>autoplay on
>this pops up
youtu.be/mMEjQrWGrks

Every post I've made itt says two things:
the 200 day ma is important
breaking it is a bad sign for any market unless they can spike it back up
I have no idea where the fuck it's going, but it's not up.

the guy I just posted did 15 years with citibank and credit suisse, he trades for himself now.
200 ma is one of the fucking 'areas' you're talking about.

Ok. we'll talk on the next bullrun in May-June, when every normie will suddenly praise bitcoin again. same story every time, it's actually boring for experienced traders who's been in the market for more than 3-4 poor months

>they dont know its literally just wall street bots vs. chink bots all the way down to 1k, where said bots will start buying back up to 10k after the market has been cleansed.

>TA

see:

Post your email so I can shit on you in a week when MA200 ends up not mattering jack shit

If it breaks up through the 200 ma, bounces off it and gives some structure (ie goes up) I will buy. When it stops going up I'll sell it again.
As of now it's not going up.

this dip is great, shaking out all you moon faggots. this was never about getting rich.

Crypto starter pack includes TA expert in JUST 1 WEEK! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, get YOUR pack RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

relax spergo, you don't have to shit on anybody, just buy it if everything is so clear,

Do what u want i don't really care. good luck.

Lol, once whales buy out everything at high price, who gets to buy back in?

Whales would buy low of course.

> this was never about getting rich.
Yeah, hodling has always benn an altruistic buddhist enlightenment philosophy.

it's finally happening brother. i've been hoping for this since 4k btc.

You're the one claiming we have stats that tell us how it will behave, roughly.
I'm the one saying we don't, that it's not clear.

Are you bipolar?

kek

why was the blue meme line always below the price?

LET them be on their safe space, a currency that's not made to make people wealthier... They like to live on their bubble gum world where everything is fantastic, while people who play the game shit on them

You sound emotionally invested in the direction of a market, it's just numbers. up buy, down sell, so yeah maybe I am bipolar.

Go back a few years.

They also fool retards with those lines

PLEASE STOP ALREADY. IN ALL THE OTHER CRASHES BITCOIN WAS NEVER THIS EXPENSIVE PEOPLE DIDNT HAVE TO SELL HOUSES AND CARS TO BUY A BITCOIN. THEY WERE BUYING WITH LAUNCH MONEY. SO THE CRASHES WERE FORGIVABLE. NOBODY WILL BE BUYING THIS AT A HIGH PRICE AGAIN NOT UNLESS ITS BACKED BY SOME CENTRAL BANK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

>it will never be below 20k again
>it will never go below 16 lmao
>it will never breach 12.5k support
>it will never be below 5 digits
>it will never go below 8900
>7.5 has strong support
face it, its going below 4 digits

>MA200
Explain the significance of 200 day cycles

The mythical creature in Veeky Forums, a guy with a brain... Good job m8, you got there

How do I get the MA200 on bitcoinwisdom?

>A BITCOIN
Why are people so obsessed with an arbitrary amount? The most an mBTC (are we calling them bits now?) got was $20. That's not very expensive at all.

only sub 1k is true despair on the meme chart. all of 2017 has to be completely retraced

Who shorting the fuck out of this garbage

It's not about the value of btc per se, but the amount of money flowing in, the volume is stupidly high compared to other crashes, this is a really different case

>sorting BEFORE the (supposed) resistance line is crossed

What a total bullshit. after allnormies are out whales are going to buy a lot in cheaper.

*support

You're Obviously lost. I get it, you guys made money off bitcoin and cryptos, you're absolutely out of touch. Listen, Cash out and invest in something else. This is never coming backing to these prices ever not unless it's backed by banks. SCREENCAP THIS

nice FUD pajeet

I did. I took out about 40 grand last month and paid off my student loans. I can take a pic of the "100% paid off!" letter if you want. Feels good.

I see I'm talking to a bunch of college kids, You're in a group of those who got lucky in this ponzi scheme. And Greed will definitely drag you back in, Good Luck - You'll need it. But obviously those who lost their hard earned money are not going to be FOMOing back in. DOne talking to brainless kids here.

youtu.be/dDbsDpTIRzE

>this was never about getting rich.

i guess this counts as capitulation?

I graduated years ago. My loans were huge. Even after paying them for 3 years they weren't small. You seem angry man. Did you buy the ATH?

I started it out with $600 last year April
I ended with enough money to pay off University fees to my parents and buy a brand new Toyota Camry from the Dealer, insured and all. The joke is that I still have enough to pay off petrol, servicing and the insurance premium for a total of 5 years

this.

my Dad works at a hedge fund and they basically laugh at all those meme line drawers.
> OH A HEADAND SHOULDERS GUYS!!
BUY BUY BUY

I'm telling you, the amount of crypto / TA experts nowadays is retardadly high, they literally see one youtube video and think they can do something people study for years, and the people who study for years know that TA should be taken with a fucking grain of salt, while this retards think it's absolute science

Since people are claiming that the 2017 growth was mostly due to Bitfinex's fraudulent behaviour, it's entirely possible that this does happen.

>LAUNCH MONEY
So much for those moon missions, eh?

What is MA200?

if they would be smart enough to look at T.A from a skeptic approach and do some actual research on the subject they would have found out that

T.A has been backtested on years of stock market data and the conclusion was : you don't outperform the market with T.A

for all the fancy people that search for patterns:
you might as wel just flip a coin.

:3

200 day moving average. Each point on the line is the average price from the last 200 days.

>LAUNCH
BUY SIGNAL GUYS

Sell sell sell
Quick before 20k

Did someone say recovery?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/tether-says-its-cryptocurrency-is-worth-2-billion-but-its-audit-failed/

>first time in 2 years
so this has happened before, why are you scared?
actually I don't care. feeling people are the ones who give money to those using logic

nice, it's time to buy again

Thank god coinbase was limiting my purchases. I've lost about the equivalent of a speeding ticket.

>experts
>bitfinexed
god this article is pants on retarded, perfectly fit for tether fudders

i'm buying more

i'll buy bitcoin now and will add to my holdings something like this

30% btc

30% nano

20%trx

20% ast

holy shit, your portfolio will rape you really bad, shitcoin after shitcoin...maybe nano is reasonable, maybe...

ive got a lot of nano at 3$, thats why i'm confy with buying a few more of this now

ast seems pretty solid and i've bought 10k trx before the last retard pump it got, but i did not sell at the time ;/

i have faith in this shit

its over because there were no more fools to buy in

my uncle was talking crypto when i saw him at christmas, and he decided not to buy (he 50 years old)

Trx is the definition of vaporware man, be careful with that shit, it's all marketing and no substance...

thanks for calming me down

I will reconsider.