Bitcoin…what's going on big guy?

Bitcoin…what's going on big guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/b07wu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck can anyone find this faggot funny? unfunniest shit i've seen in a good fucking while, jesus christ

Brother, I'm not gunna invite you into my digital economy and promise you gains so that I can jew all your money away.

I don't think anyone finds mass shootings funny, interesting at best. Have you read Bowling for Columbine?

4U

haha,, FUNNy! xD

We really gonna go through the riggamaroo?

> haha,, FUNNy! xD

we're talking about my retirement savings here. you shorted it. i watched you do it

"Don't worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill the jews that are shorting crypto. That's a quote," -Sam Hyde

When I emotionally invested in my unscalable shitcoin, I pledged to always hodl it. My Eth is sittin here, laying bloody and bashed.

And your definition of comedy is?

> Uhuhu, nothing like le rick and morty! I don't have le iq high enough for rick and morty, huehuh.

Holy shit what a fag

I exclusively come to Veeky Forums for a good laugh, so Veeky Forums is my definition of good comedy. What's yours? Sam Hyde? I don't see how he's funny.

>le jews xDDD
>The week should feer the strong LOLLLL
You're either a carebear faggot or "I don't follow politics" aka manchild.

god i wanna leave my house but im scared fucking fucking jews

sup d00ds sam here just a quick update
streamable.com/b07wu

is me, cryptocat :^)))

So LINK memes and pink wojacks are the pinnacle of comedy to you?

Its a light chuckle every now and then but that's it.

Go watch h3h3

why didn't you listen old friendo?

that's a nice blanket Sam

Listen, Sergay can go around saying whatever he wants. If you believe his shit you're as crazy as he is!

I didn't crash LINK!