T

Hello again user, it is me once more. How's it going?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S7284869
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7098094
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7061394
Veeky
soundcloud.com/valentino-ds/dsundre-my-night-with-crypto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sound nice, but in a evil way

Why would you say such a thing? I've always been a fine man. So how's it going?

Twiddling my thumbs waiting for tomorrow when the SEC or whatever comission gives a lukewarm "deeeb concern but no immediate action" to propel us into 100k

Also, checked

Moon when?

Floor where?

im sorry man, im doing alright
how are you?
are you in some coins?

HOW LOW DO WE GO MAN
HOW DID YOU KNOW

Hyperventilating. Are we gonna make it?

That will be very interesting indeed. Also thanks for checkin them.

I've pulled out of the market since I made my first thread here last week, at the top of last ETH sharp rise.

I have no comment on that.

you plan to get in again or never touch it again?

I don't know what to do, have 6k in some Altcoins.
I would go in tether but with all the FUD...

Shiiieeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!

MINISTER, YOU SATOSHI ?

I am indeed waiting for the right moment to enter the markets again. Might take a little more.

I am not exactly sure what that means.

hm you just go into BTC then or you wanna go into altcoins aswell?

If you had followed my first thread, you would know that there's always something to learn from my ID in here.

give us some food

It's great.
Thank You kind Sir.

What kind of food do you like best?

crypto gains make me full!

Good! I see you're a polite man. What are you doing in regards to these markets?

You had a T last time. Maybe it just means tater tots

I doubt you can eat unrealized gains, dear user.

That is not the ID. As the kids say here, you might want to lurk more.

but they will become real gains sometime..

Fair point. I hope you make smart moves in the future in order to realize your gains.

Thank you for the lesson. still a new fag. Hmm. something with nano. Its been dropping like crazy. I've had my eye on it for a bit. But I guess I'm trying to time the market to buy in.

What do you make of the most recent chink fud?

*toot*

Am buying eth sub 800 feels good man wojacks tell me buy,

It's something that happens regularly. With that said, I fully support the Chinese government and I am not saying it was wrong in doing what it did.

r+r XRB le

rest and recovery?

I have no comment on that.

come on buddy don't leave me hanging no one is watching

New phone who dis?

Weird larp

The answer lies in the middle.
I'm really spoon-feeding you now.

Had you followed my first thread, you wouldn't call it a "larp", dear user.

I love these conspiracy theory esque larps. Link to your first thread?

Thanks based ID user. I think you've proven yourself
Exciting times.

I'm holding my bags and balls.

are you one of the Bognoff brothers?

You're going to have to tell me how to search for older posts. I am not as familiar with this forum as some of the kids in here.

>he knows
>initiate crab-16

I may or may not perhaps be in contact with either of them.

Any hint on the bottom? :(

>tells people to lurk more
>tells them he's spoonfeeding them
>calls them user
>doesn't know about archives
Evidence of your larp is showing. But I'll find it anyway

Everything I said only takes a few moments to understand on this forum. I am not familiar with long term search.
If you tell me how, I'd be happy to link you to my first thread, I'm sure you'd find it fascinating.

all fair points but i was in his last thread where he gave a 48 hour warning

sold all my eth at 950$$

before your finish with your today`s dose of internet leave something tasty

T is a nice guy you faggots:)

leave the link here too please

Here is your thread from last night I've found, which honestly was a big nothing burger.
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7284869
I'm assuming there's more than this, I'll keep looking. Do you use the same pepe to start every thread?

I'm about to buy heavy into the XRB dip. Can I put you in my suicide note when it doesn't pan out?

Thank you, user. How are you doing?

I do use the same image and the same title, "T". My first thread was more than a week ago now, and in it I said: ">3 hours".

why the fuck I didn't listen your larps earlier. Could have litreally trippled my position

Why has your ID changed?
Here's another
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7098094

Here it is:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S7061394
You should get a tripcode. It's easy, Google it

Just looking for a good entry point. Do you enjoy Thailand?

I'm not sure about that.

I always change my ID after a certain amount of time for reasons I cannot disclose.

Get a tripcode, then the ID won't matter and no one will impersonate you.

Ah, yes, that it is. Thank you.

Ah, I see you read my threads. Yes, Thailand is indeed nice. Have you ever been here?

If you read my first thread you'll know that ID was indeed meaningful in that situation.

>r+rXRBle
>Z7azpOjY
OK. So it's difficult to follow your last thread because it doesn't save ids but in that thread the hint was global dump. You've stated your hint lies in the middle this time. So the first hint is xrb, or nano, now for the second.

>zap nano?
Nano going to shit the bed even more?

Nevermind. That archive does not show IDs; that would have been the most interesting part of it. Oh well.

A secure tripcode can be generated by placing two hash marks in the [Name] field, as opposed to one as with a normal tripcode (ex. "User##password"). Secure tripcodes use a secret key file on the server to help obscure their password. The previous example would display "User !!rEkSWzi2+mz" after being posted.

Veeky Forums.org/faq#trip

global dump was a stretch I think, I was one of the ones to guess that shit, definitely said btc dump

No, but I would like to visit it next year. Thinking about Koh Samui or Phuket. Can you recommend something?

Luckily anons saved your IDs for you. Also, you can have a tripcode and still change your IDs. A tripcode functions as a username here, and ids represent each ip posting here. So you could change your ip via VPN which I'm sure you're doing, and keep the same username. Like I said, Google it

Depends what you're looking for. Party/women or relax/nature?

Come on T, last user id to tell us what XRB EOY will be.

Ah, thank you for the screenshot and info, user.

Relax and nature:)

I can tell you. But you'll never believe me.

He confirmed in the thread that it was a hint
Am I on track that today the hint has to do with xrb/nano?

Though it seems like people who use "trips" are frowned upon in here.

Yeah he pretty much out right said that there is something to do with xrb

You've figured that out in an amazingly short amount of time for someone who doesn't know that much about this forum. But you're right. However, when the larp is of this high quality we make exceptions and allow it. Look at assblaster (chainlink insider larper), or Q user (pol larp). There's been many

Everything with a name attached will be attacked by 4channers, I suppose, nothing particular about trips. But it allows you to build a reputation without interference.

>relax/nature
Then I'd say avoid both Samui and Phuket. Go for Koh Lanta or Koh Chang as islands, and some smaller town in the Chiang Mai or Kanchanaburi provinces for countryside/mountains.
Some nice middle ground would be Koh Tao.

>You've figured that out in an amazingly short amount of time for someone who doesn't know that much about this forum.
I saw people's reactions to it multiple times in the short time that I've spent here.

I don't know why I'm playing along, I've never eaten bait this hard in my life. But I like you. You need to get a tripcode if you're going to continue these threads, otherwise you will start seeing impersonators and they will cloud your message. I hereby dub you T user, the Veeky Forums spiritual successor to Q user.

Alright thank you, I will consider your advice.

So is he warning us that XRB is about to go even further down the shitter or something?

not our friendly OP but I went to koh samui and it was ok. Rained a lot but we rented a boat and went to this little village where we had the best food ever

Well, good luck, OP, you seem to create fun threads.

Okay thanks /biz bro

soundcloud.com/valentino-ds/dsundre-my-night-with-crypto

>I've never eaten bait this hard in my life
Hey, maybe you're smart enough to recognize useful "bait". I like you too, user. I hope you're doing well in these markets.

If you take him at face value, it definitely seems first clue is XRB. I'd assume the second ID (Z7azpOjY for future archive) would indicate the clue as to pump or dump, but I'm not seeing anything obvious. Personally I'm buying XRB regardless of T user but it's a fun game.

So user give us something it will go back up right ?

Yeah, I'm not doing well. But I'm enjoying this thread. Who knows, maybe I'll all in nano. Haven't got much to lose anymore.
He will not give you the hint, only a clue or confirm you're on the right track, read the last thread I posted above.

You can't control your ID guys come on
whatever T user meant by ID, it isn't the ID: after Anonymous

This guy knows how this works.

Thank you user and good luck to you too.

Hard time getting this ID. Is it relevant?

Trading is destroying my life, but I don't wan't to miss out on gains. How do you handle this dilemma, T?