6/2/2018

Holy fuck.

Crypto is in the toilet and we've not even had the senate hearing from the SEC and CFTC.

Doomsday imminent. Sell now and cut your losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/2/virtual-currencies-the-oversight-role-of-the-u-s-securities-and-exchange-commission-and-the-u-s-commodity-futures-trading-commission
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is gonna be a pink wojak filled board tomorrow methinks, a massacre.

I hope I am wrong.

i suspect the real horror will be SEC CFTC ... babble up some shits market recoups 15-20%

assholes @ tether/bitfinex let it blow up sometime within a year > YOLOCAUSTCOINCRASH INBOUND

... lets hope the squash bitfinex for good so we can get this over with

I sold 3 days ago to hedge my bets. Now I am shorting with some of what I have left. Just be smart, user.

Fucking chinks ruin everything

I just sold everything. The crypto dream turned out to be a nightmare

insider info says this is the end of bitcoin
smart money sold out @ 20k

GET OUT NOW

MY LIFE IS IN SHAMBLES

You idiots... the SEC hearing is already being priced in. People are selling the rumors. When the news hit, it's going to be too late to buy. We'll see the biggest green dildo in the history of Bitcoin. Now is the time to buy, when it seems that all hope is lost.

> 6/2

where are you? it's monday afternoon.

date of the hearing

Holding is literally a sunk cost fallacy.

>complain about (((them)))
>open source technology to dodge (((their))) money is released
>sell it for (((their))) money on every fake news FUD
>complain about (((them)))

t-t-this time it's d-different!

>i sold please don't go up

especially if it is good news like what is being hinted at, people are just fucking morons really

Finally someone with some fucking sense.

Tuesday 10am Washington DC
SEC & CFTC Heads Senate Haering in Crypto
>Virtual Currencies: The Oversight Role of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/2/virtual-currencies-the-oversight-role-of-the-u-s-securities-and-exchange-commission-and-the-u-s-commodity-futures-trading-commission

So it's been going on for 1h20min already? Can I watch it somewhere?

>Tuesday
>Going on already
>Where's my DeLorean when I need it

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
It's over

No wonder this shit has been going on, people have been escaping while they can 'just in case'.

So basically, as the previous guy said, soon we will see the biggest green dildo in the history of finance everywhere, anywhere.

I need to sleep.