Richard Heart

Have you taken the crypto black pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk?t=4132
youtu.be/w8_1JFE_9dI
youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who?

He is salty as fuck because BTC crashed and didn't sell the top.

I feel so stupid for listening to him in the first place. Should have stocked up on BCH

He almost cried during the stream last night. Watching his videos from a month ago when he says how smart he is for predicting btc 20k to now, when he talks about how btc is the biggest shitcoin around. JUST LOOOOL

I mean he did predict 20k this year before it was even 10k, so when he says shit is looking BAD for the indefinite future, no more greater fools, wall street did jack shit, it's lookin BAD

I was't touching my crypto for a year+ anyways, so I don't mind waiting for the price recover

how to get cfd?

Who is this faggot?

confindo founder

>confindo
never heard of it. so still a faggot with shit in his mouth.

Quick rundown on this blackpilled legend:

>says the bubble has burst
>says this was BTC/crypto enthusiasts big shot for wider adoption, it failed
>says Wall Street pumped and dumped on crytpo kiddies
>says that Bitcoin is done for, no reason to hold it anymore since there is more money in ETH scam token ICOs
>realizes the massive opportunity cost of holding bitcoin
>says it's all over, no new people are entering the game, everyone already entered during the last bullrun and this is the end result, nobody buys in when things are red

>being THIS new

you are welcome

Thats when big money picks up the red and makes it mainstream, he maybe smart, but hes biased as fuck.

youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk?t=4132

1:08:50

thom yorke chub looking ass nigga

>I only held BTC because I was morally superior
>BTC is shit now, has no future, game is up
>All in on ETH
>My new ERC20 token is going to be the best

Yeah, whatever, fuck this faggot. Go back to amazon drop-shipping.

I just see an old man with cosplay medieval cloths. Is this faggot crypto grandpa?

what a fucking cry babay

>nobody buys in when things are red
except smart people

actually take that back. Hes pretty smart

I was listening to him yesterday and he was very convincing, he's logical and all that BUT I just coulnd't shake the feeling he's being played by big money, he's literally lost all hope which is when big money enters and buys everything from panicky retards.

>i told people not to buy ethereum
>smart

no the part about how big corps wont adopt shitcoins. They will just make their own

definitely letting emotion get the best of him

he's the will ferrel in wedding crashers of crypto
kek

He definitely is logical and smart and great when it comes to debating. But I learn to not take what everyone says as 100% fact, big money buys in when people have been shaken.

can we get a .gif of him almost crying or the "pretend' cry please.

>nobody buys in red
>implying you buy in green

How many normie retards bought in the green because of FOMO.

This is why I'm so confident in LINK, because it will be the exception.

SAUCE NAAOW!!!!

same. if this thing is going to tank im going all in on it

/ourgrandma/

Have you heard of avt?

man i dunno i get depressed when i see shit like this

fat girls with very pretty faces
i was with a girl like this for a short bit,
reality sets in and you notice the arm fat and shit
not too big of a deal to me as long as the legs / feet are not fat, which is rare to find

but its sad cause of the potential, but the worst when they embrace this fatness as ok because a nigger is into it

Most normans do

Yeah its funny, he was even saying that if something happened with korea it wouldnt even affect the price. Guy is an absolute tool

LOL I would plough the shit out of this chick, so what if she has some chub? The tits to waist ration is solid, and It can protect her from my 9inch one eyed piledriver.

One thing though, he did say the bulls will be back, he just says it'll take like two years. He was very visibly upset.

sorry incomplete thought. LINK looks like the most promising sinking ship

I find this guy to be really off putting. He also has moobs.

Nobody linked this yet?
youtu.be/w8_1JFE_9dI

This.

here's his perspective
youtu.be/vX1BjDHhuVk

So he's a scammer?

>some chub
but she's obese, user

he really said that? I seen his videos when he was first trying to be a crypto guru. that faggot wasnt an early adopter and is just a leech trying to get famous. his background is like running scams and getting robbed in foreign countrys.

No, it doesn't.
The LINK shilling cockroaches just keep on spawning in every thread.

how about that Dick Heart .gif user?

>people are fucking retarded

This video is actually good. Not a big fan of the dude but I enjoy his points and how he rants on normies.

>core cuck literally in tears
delicious capitulation

Faggot probably took his own advice and was long bitcoin on leverage and got margin called and lost everything!

Now he wants crypto to die since he already lost everything.

AHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Truly the face of despair
BUY BUY BUY