YES, WE ARE REVERSING!!! 7200 support held. We are going up now boys!

YES, WE ARE REVERSING!!! 7200 support held. We are going up now boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/tether-says-its-cryptocurrency-is-worth-2-billion-but-its-audit-failed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>15k support holding
>12k support holding
>10k support holding
>8k support holding
>7k support holding

>ME WHEN TREND REVERSAL

This. Next OP will say 5000 support holding. Net intrinsic value of bitcoin is ZERO

Already at 7350. The dip is over.

Sorry I do not find a meme that is retarted enough for this ...

hardware+power to mine it = base price

Not if nobody wants it

shut the fuck up

Yeah and if I spend $100 in electricity costs baking my turd does that mean my baked turds are worth $100?

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/02/tether-says-its-cryptocurrency-is-worth-2-billion-but-its-audit-failed/

Good luck with the crash.

By my count, I should be able to create about a pound of shit with about $50 worth of Taco Bell. Add in $0.50 for the ziplock bag to put it in. I have a ziplock bag full of shit and the intrinsic value is $50.50. I think we're onto something here.

What support?

haha keep on dreaming thicclet.
If at all it a recovery will be shortlived.
Seriously who still pays 7k for this useless bitchcoin?

Bitter much?

>there are cucks who think they were smart when they sold everything for tether

I got liquidized at 7200. FUFUFUFCK. Won't be back until end of month when I get some disposable fiat. God it feels awful

lmao this bitch crashing

People are pa ick selling, but who the fuck is buying? It's pretty obvious that it will still dip thousands more..

whats the price for btc right now i cant open cryptowatch or blockfolio the risk of me killing myself is too high

>Running into a wall repeatedly creates value

Fucking coiners.

And what happens when theast coin has been mined and people shut their miners down? Or the cost of running the miners is too high in electricity and maintenance. Which mind you, will have depreciated greatly at that point.

Nope. China banned crypto today with some kind of fire wall shit. Everyone over there is scrambling to sell their shit rn, and they are unlikely to re-enter the market. See you at 5k in 6 hours. Idk where the bottom is now.

Dropped another 300

6450ish now

$6480 on GDAX

transaction fees
do you even understand the fucking basics of how bitcoin works?

It's 7,2k don't kys

I have patiently awaited this day.

>mfw I sold all my coins once steam stopped accepting Bitcoin.

Just checked it's about 6300 right now, still dropping.

fuck me are we gonna see etherium in the 600's?

Look at this forum, there is still millions who believe the greenback is collapsing any minute and everybody will pay with btc or icx then.
If not it's probably bankers covering longs / shorts, who knows.
I come from the stock market, this whole muh dollar backed by nothing, btc is future is way beyond me.
BTC is useless, even for its self-proclaimed application, actually wonder how low it will go.
I wouldn't even FOMO in at 5k, no way I would pay more than 1 or 2k for this piece of crap and that would only happen if I know I could sell on ebay to retro rare item collectors.

G-guys make it stop

>i-it's different this time, this is the real floor

And you call this support despite the fact that it's obviously a short squeeze.

smart user is smart

7200 holding strong. I am calling bottom here.

6.2k now
If it drops below 6k, then it's over.

bots and daytraders mainly. a few whales probably trying to keep it afloat to.

anybody with the slightest bit of self preservation is leaving the building.

But who pays 7k for a btc and for how long??

just bounced of major support
now $5789

Why is this chick so weird

>holding strong at 7200
*breathes in comfortably*

chinks are panic selling, OKEx has the highest volume in the market right now

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE

it was holding strong 7500 hour ago

you will absolutely get wrecked

Bingo. Both stocks, crypto and even USD currency exchange rates are going down. This is when crypto was supposed to shine! Where's your store of value now? Market full of brainlets.

>that bulge
>chick
Got news for you m8

What are you talking about goyim? She's a perfectly normal white girl. That is a roman nose :^)

I'm probably moving to forex. btc was the dotcom bubble of the 2010's.

>what if he's right

Yes I understand completely. But you have crazy high transaction fees, unreliable trading platforms, takes too long between sell orders and actual sale, hacked providers losing coins over and over... There is no stability here and it shows. Oh and governments are starting to outlaw it and ban it and regulation is becoming truth.

They all move back to the bond market after years of it getting rekt.
This is a giant wealth transfer:
corporates / stocks got pumped by cheap QE and now after these companies have been inflated heavily they get tax cuts and move that wealth to the bond market.

i can agree that it's a shit crypto but it was the first one so it will take a while for it to die out

Its gonna bottom out in the 4-5K range

it already bottomed at when it launched

>takes too long between sell orders and actual sale

this is what destroyed me today. I couldnt cut my loss and wa rekt 20 seconds later

ok satan

>already 7400
What's the matter? did you sell to the support?

>7200
That's today's support. Tomorrow is another leg down.
HEIL SATAN

It's going up holy fuck it's time, ANONS,

20k HERE WE GO

Told ya ;) The bear market is over.

Exactly. The price changes so fast and the exchanges move so slowly that the order imbalances don't show until hours later. Maybe people are buying in droves now or maybe they are dumping like mad. Unlike regulated stock markets which are damn near real time crypto lags massively

hello, i caught my son browsing this internet website.

can you please sum up this forum for me in 10 words?

My son is leaving for Guangzhou tomorrow (a city in china).

Take care

but by this argument nothing has intrinsic value. And especially not Fiat. So why not invest in the one where you at the very least have a public record of every transaction and a max cap. Jews can't fuck with mathematics

"crash" over, 20k next week

we used to buy drugs now we are holding for profits

0k support holding!!

It's never zero. As an economist, I can tell you it's worth about $3,700 right now. But the current price is justified. It's literally undervalued right now, give it 2 weeks and we'll see $9,000.

the rest of the world can trade on

Actually sold it short higher leveraged and bought a 20x long at 7200.
This upward movement will be shortlived though.

BOOM 7500

>if i keep repeating it it must be true
You’re best off FUDing once per topic m8, otherwise you just sound like a whiny bitch

HERE. WE. GO!

keep hodling while I do what WS is doing:
Making money up and down.
You can call it fud because of your confirmation bias, to me it's reality as I see it.
BTC is a shitcoin, prove me wrong.
It has no purpose, it's a resource hog and more centralized than MCDonalds.

Your turd has a negative value, if you baked it long enough until there was just ash left it could have a value of $0.

>living in china
>not using a vpn
So nothing changed?

I will suck everyone's dick in this thread

if this is a rise back to 8K, fuck

Fuckn back down again

Going up yeeeeey ... oh wait.

it may bounce back a few times but btc is going down, get over it

Ihave yet to hear any decent argument as to why bitcoin should be higher than $1k. What is it even good for? The kind of wild value fluctuations we are seeing makes it worthless as a currency, no one wants to be paid with something that might be worth half it's value a week from now.

Get ready

It's a dead bear bounce.

Bitcoin is great to take money away from idiots.
But idiots are now spooked.

is it going up or down? pls guys its important

Everything is a dead cat bounce until it isn't.

see you at 6k$

up.. buy buy buy!!

Tick tock shitcoiners. 23 hours until the SEC hearing

it's on a general downtrend but has been sticking around 7300 for the past couple of hours

no real sellers left, oversold, macD time

thanks man!