Where the fuck do we invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vfWIi8ZqxiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in yourself

guns and canned foods

Beaded lizard bags are feeling pretty comfy rn

buy my shitcoin user it will go up in price you sell it for a profit user

oh shit you only did the first 2 steps but forgot to sell for profit?
sucks.

Thanks.. Bought 100K

GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS

What ever happened to beaded lizard user?

>>stock market is correcting

You just answered your own question. It's far from a crash and the fundamentals on economic growth worldwide indicate a year just as good as 2017, expect 20% returns from Asian funds over the next 12 months

>just bee yourself bro

>its only possible to make money in a bull market

>Where the fuck do we invest?
White babies

a good wall

This, if we died out and the markets are comprised of just the shoeshine boys, kikes and their muzzies, well we all know what happens at that point.

China

Asia is new king

West is dying

CASH

Youre not gonna see weed stocks this low ever again get in now

Cash is king

If you're not already invested in the stock market, I would start in a tax-advantaged account, i.e. a Roth IRA which lets you contribute a max of $5500 a year. If you're dollar-cost-averaging and the market goes down, then you'll automatically buy more shares. You won't get explosive moon-missions from diverse index funds, but you're getting ownership in actual enterprises that generate revenue and pay out dividends.

I fear too many people are going to be burned out from their first foray into investing via crypto and not even bother with stocks, even though that's the safest bet to at least retire wealthy. If you can't get rich quick, then get rich slow I say.

>that 14% intraday move

Fucking sexy, hope you guys took it. My biotechs only had some bullshit7% shift.

Which do you suggest. I am intrigued.

should have been intrigued an hour ago.

Gain skills. Real Estate. Make a business.

> in yourself

How do I short this?

That's an illusion formed by the actions of the Obama administration; they wanted to grow in the shadows. China will grow for a couple years but that's about it.

Gold physical

invest in friends and family

In a meditative sense.

Be in yourself. Go in that inner journey of self discovery. Meditate on your existence and the mysteries of the universe. Realise that all is mind and that the manifestation of the universe is controllable. Become an accended master. Create your own universes.

with a Helium bag

You fuck off back to pol? Is that what happens?

beanie babies

>crypto and stocks are recovering at the same time

I-it's just a coincidence, markets are not manipulated right?

>Investing in a rapidly depreciating asset
m8...

maybe you try and make yourself useful for once in your life instead of trying to cash in on the hard work of other people you fucking parasite.

No, the jews assume top caste outright and not subversive ad they do now. From there all other "races" or what's left of them become the cattle caste who do the jews bidding. The jews in Israel will openly tell you that this is the plan.

youtu.be/vfWIi8ZqxiA