I GAVE UP

Bought $10k of this at $102 the other day. Just cashed out with 30% profit. Did I do the right thing Veeky Forums?

Yeah faggot, i hate you!

Now wait until we find the floor and buy back in at it

>cashed out with profit
You'll never make it here, kid.

You could have made so much more.

If you think it was worth selling at 140$ when it will be 2000$ a piece by April Kek

Why the fuck would it be worth that much?

>floor
What's a floor at this point user?

because crypto is a magic money tree that grows forever, user

You did well OP. That's how this game is played

Somewhere where your mom drops her pussy slug juice onto

All the money from btc will flow into ltc, screen cap this

Screen cap it you brain damaged cunts
Closer to 2k than 1500 by end of April you autistic fucks. I do some shit called research that's why I said it unlike you stupid dumb niggers who buy pajeet shills and get rekt.

>money tree that goes forever
You are the biggest brain damaged critter out there, crypto has hit S curve you and your normie no coiner friends will be the only wage cucks left eoy screen cap this you fucking smelly brainlet even pajeets will make money before no coiners

I like LTC more than most people on this board but you are simply a deluded fuck, screencap yourself.

>make sense
buy order for $100k at $0, done

>do research
You are a meme

>being this guy
kek

it's over boyz

I want to believe you lad

But nah

flippening was actually LTC not eth

screecap this

i wanna shoot myself in the face

>flippening
what do you even mean by this? LTC worth more than BTC? That will lead to the biggest bubble in the history of humanity lad

Terrible. You could’ve made 31% newfag

>1% extra
damn, that's almost worth 1/2 of 10 years government bond yield.

Yes stock market is tanking atm.
Be ready to invest in an ETF when it hits rock bottom.

>invest in ETF when stock market tanks
You should look at Junk bond instead. Default rate for high yield bond is about 4%, and you are getting about 2/3 of your capital back when that happens. I'm bias. I work for Oaktree capital

Let the sky fall. .. When it crumbles.. WE WILLLL STAND TALLLL... Face it all TOGETHERRRRR...