Who is going down with the ship?

Who is going down with the ship?

Who is hodl?

I already sold what little I had at a loss. You'd be stupid to hold. Just buy back in when it hits the bottom.

Titanium hands baby

You're like John Proctor in the Crucible who chose to be hanged for no reason because of pride.

>tfw I hodl
I don't care anymore I want to see the deep ocean and maybe the planetary core

Fucking hell I accidentally passed out. I was thinking of selling at 8100 yesterday.

Do it, do it now. Snap out of it. You're being eaten alive but you're too in shock or complacent to save yourself.

>buyback when it hits the bottom
>sell when it hits the top

fucking expert advice right here

I got in btc at ~500 (but only put in 300 lol), so I'm just having fun. Shocked eth is getting hit so hard. It's going to rebound hard.

>Just buy back in when it hits the bottom.
Oh thanks, did not know it is so easy.

he was hanged so his kids and wife wouldn't be left penniless without his land.

no one knows what that's going to be

BTC could go as low as $0 and could go to millions. Crypto is a highly speculative asset that either becomes a world currency system or becomes worthless. It honestly makes more sense for it to take over in the long run. I'm not selling. Fiat systems unironically have more problems that cryptocurrency inherently.

I've accepted I've lost my investment, but I think I'm enjoying the pain. Bringing others with me on the pain is also enjoyable. These are all new experiences and I want to see what's the next one. Sharp and quick? Slow and deep? Maybe it will hurt so much I'll start posting my keys, I just want to see what's ahead.

do it user, show me those keys

I’m only in for like $500 so sure what the hell

>meanwhile crap like tether goes up
who could be behind this

Ill join you when you get on my level im here waiting at bottom

I don't think it will be that easy, maybe when we go to 3 digits.

you're going to be poor and miserable for the rest of your life because you believed in a meme on a sudanese etching message board.

cash out and enjoy your life.

No you're thinking of Giles Corey. He chose to be crushed by stones instead of having his estate taken from his family. I don't think John Proctor even had kids. He just tore up his confession because he didn't want his "name tainted" or some stupid shit, they were going to let him live if he confessed.

>Just buy back when it hits the bottom
Nice advice Warren Buffet bet you also sell when it hits the top

I thought they were all having their estates confiscated

I'm holding.

I invested money i can loose, so i'm holding

I took my sizable investment out this morning with a tiny loss. Played a game of chicken with real money and lost like a bitch. Maybe I sold near the bottom and I'll be fomoing in later but atleast I'll be able to sleep tonight.

I did the same thing a few weeks ago, it's nice being able to sleep at night without the fear of waking up to a further crash. I still have some scraps that have lost more than 50% of their value already but I don't care about them too much