Cindicator call on ADA

Anyone else taking action on this mornings call?
76% is probably one of the highest probability I've seen it give.

At least share the call Rasheed

How does this shit work?

Probably even higher than that desu must almost everything is going to increase 50% in value the coming weeks.

Possibly. Depends if btc finds the bottom soon. Unless we close two consecutive days in the green we're going to 6500 if not lower. This would drag down all the alts.

why the fuq are you sharing this you idiot

I'd rather hold CND, it hovers around 2k sat despite btc always shitting the bed

Shut the fuck up you little fagbaby stooge.

>muh sekrit club@!!!!!

what does 'close' mean aren't markets trading 24 hours a day

24 hour candle.

cheers

to pump it, idiot.

Nope, just wanted to see if anyone else in here is acting. I honestly don't think there are enough fags in here to pump ADA in this kind of shit market.

how do I get CND calls ?

have 200,000 cnd in your ERC20 wallet. Then confirm it with the cindicator bot on telegram. So far they've been accurate 80% of the time at the Trader level.

fuck I'll likely never have that much, wish I could get accumulate 200k though I def would get it, that accuracy is amazing though

What was the call...

ADA to .00006 in two weeks.

what does it say about btc

hasn't been released for this week.

CND is king

They incentivise the sharing of expertise and there is some way of weeding out shitty information with a rating system.

Support and resistance levels are only for Expert trader level (700k tokens), which I have. Until Feb 11th they say resistance is 8800 and support 6130.

That sounds reasonable actually.
6130 USD is around 5000 EUR.

Finally...I'm only at trader level. What is the s/r for ethereum if you don't mind me asking.

this

is this an advanced shill thread? unironically trying to hire someone to feed me trader calls :^)

Sure - resistance is 922.5, support 620

Just write some bot to retranslate this info to other people.