It's all gone. My life is over

I listened to the sirens of luxury... I gambled everything I had, my life savings..... my house..... my kids future....

this was supposed to be my golden ticket.... my surefire way to get back on my feet.... a one way-trip to the moon.... so close to reaching my dreams....

and now it's.... all.... gone...... I will cash out and use the remaining to buy a gun and end it all... embrace the silence.....

man calm tf down

Is this Coinbase?
You put your nmbank account on them?
Why

>400$ My life is over

Top kek you can make 400$ in 2 days working on a construction site man.
Kys

How did you get jibrel onto your blockfolio? I only get jnetcoin when I search for it

Buy a 12ga. Kill your wife first

hello pajeet

Oh fuck off with your LARP.

Kek
Thanks OP I needed that

>Muh $100
Fucking poorfag are toxic

You need to stay alive and work to provide for your kids. Slave work, 2 jobs, 12 hour days, shit jobs, whatever you need to do. Live to work from now on, you owe them that.

Come one down i am down 30k how am i suppose to fell
>inbx for whats relativity
It hurts even more I've been broke a couple times and the moments i went to 0 from 500-1000 to pay for food rent didnt hurt as much as losing 30k here

OP is not even hiding this is a joke, you people are way too stressed up

>drain him to the last drop

>I gambled everything I had, my life savings..... my house..... my kids future....
This is where you fucked up. It doesn't matter even if price did go up, you'd have lost it all later anyways by gambling it all again.

>coinbase

No you can't. Maybe in a week if you're lucky af

Did anybody ever tell you not to trade what you can't afford to lose?

bet he says that to all the boys

memes aside, these fools never had an exit plan so they were destined to ride it up and back down

>400$
>Lifesavings

KYS faggot.

It does take me 4 hours of work to get that.

Holy shit man, you're so cool.

Et tu JNT?

Fucking idiots, that's what's left, not what he had. For all you know, he could've been a millionaire.

youre gonna an hero with kids? how could you do that to them. Think for a second.

>he wanted to get rich from doing nothing
Greed is a deadly sin, you deserve it.

Since you won't be needing any of that, can I have it, OP?

didnt this go up like 300% last night?