Gee, its almost like (((somebody))) has something to gain from crypto crashing

Gee, its almost like (((somebody))) has something to gain from crypto crashing...

You dumb autist, we all know crypto isn't dead. We are just having a good time fun posting like it is. Anyone who actually believes the ironic FUD fun posting is a dumbass. of course crypto is going to change the monetary system , it is just a matter of time.

Yeah, it's those fucking autists from /v/. Next time they step on our board, let's beat em up like in their vidya.

this

Probably not

I dunno mannnnnnnnnnn...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*breaths in*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>what is Veeky Forums
People just like making fun of others (including themselves). Picking on moon kids during a bubble pop is fun.

m-muh crypto

m-muh "investment"

>Veeky Forums matters

holy shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This, posting this helps get my mind off the crashing.

good joke

> Being this stupid
Don't blame your bad decisions on "duh jooz"
You just suck at money.

>Most popular english image board on the internet
Wew lad

i've been posting that bubble chart countless of times the last few weeks, along with stupid shit like "why is crypto dying???" and "he didn't sell at the top", just because i know it annoys the fuck out of you idiots.

You caught me

Crypto is ded, have fun trying to cash out. Also welcome to your first ponzze scheme OP.

JUST
A
MATTER
OF
TIME

>immense bull run
>surprised there's a big correction downward
Pro-tip; a market being down short term means nothing for the long term viability of that market.

>mfw i don't know wether to be impressed by your endurance to shitpost or be disgusted by how pathetic of a human being you must be

Well the bigger BTC dips the cheaper I can buy in you fucking retard

This, but it obviously will be Ethereum and not that shitcoin named bitcoin.