testnet.bitmex.com/
blogs.opera.com/desktop/2016/09/free-vpn-in-opera-browser-40/
etherwords.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

OH NO YOU DON'T

Lol

IT'S ALL OVER.

TAfags got me in at 9K I fucking hate your asses.

Yeah, around 9.5 here, of well.

hm yesterday it was at 8k
today almost below 7k, but we are recovering!!

Same here user, feels fucking bad

There won't be a bounce this time. Previous dips lasted 1 week at best. This time it's crashing for good.

Stop

yay it's over

TA is a meme my friend, you deserve to fall for it.

> -10% "HOLD"
> +2% "We're in the green BUY BUY BUY"
> -10% "HOLD"
> +3% "We're baby baby, ride da bull"

LMAO, I'm making more money on BTC crashing then when it was in bull market chasing moon missions.
Why are you missing out on these gains? BitMEX (the "mex" stands for Mercatile Exchange) is the only exchange in the world that offers 100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up).
Let me explain what this means. So lets say you were to have shorted (placed a sell order) for BTC at $10000. Let's also say you only have .01 BTC to trade with, or $100 worth. With .01 BTC at x100 leverage you can sell 1 BTC. Then for every dollar BTC goes down, your position is worth $1 more. Say BTC goes to $8000, if you close your position you then get that $2000 in profit paid to you in BTC, that's a 2000% profit
I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free).
You want a moon mission? BitMEX is your moon mission.
Euros and others can sign up but US users are banned (just sign up with a proxy and then you can login from a US IP with no questions asked). If you're going to sign up use my reference code, using a reference code gives you a %10 discount in fees. May not sound like much but it's saved me hundred of dollars in the past weeks: bitmex.com/register/toYHiE

- Interface is amazing with professional grade advanced order types
- Liquidity it offers is completely unmatched, it's the biggest exchange volume wise: coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/no-fees/
- BTC deposits take less than 10 minutes: just 1 confirmation from the network needed
- Never down, doesn't matter the load, no shady flash crashes caused by website being down like Poloniex does

I may be a retard but even I know not to play with 100X leverage you are a seriously evil fuck.

Here's my advice for anyone who wants to trade on bitmex

1. Read the docs and make sure you understand exactly how the contracts work (both futures and swap), profit/loss calculation and how liquidation works. make sure you understand the difference between mark price and index price

3. Make some trades on the testnet to confirm your understanding of the contracts and the site in general

4. I prefer trading on Cross. it's very important to not trade too many contracts. I strongly recommend not to trade so many contracts that your are more than 2x leveraged. ideally less than 1x, at least in the beginning

5. 1x shorts are way to cash out without using tether/fiat.

Trading with leverage is a lot harder than most people think. By far most traders on there lose money because they use too much leverage, those that trade with x100 leverage lose all their money, so don't use that.

>"100X leverage (but it's not because you can that you must, go small and work your way up)."
>"I would suggest you learn TA before you start trading. You can train using their testnet (free)."
Were did I suggest to go x100?

Says it doesnt work in the us. Is this normal?

Read again, use proxy or VPN to have IP outside US, register, disconnect VPN, enjoy rest of life making money

>BitMEX
Is that the only exchange you can do short-selling of BTC or are there others? Only used Binance so far

Only believe the TA you do yourself

This, and set stop losses for when you are wrong

It's the best imo.
Binance doesn't offer margin trading because thy are amateur scam artists that charge 300 BTC to list a coin, but the interface is normie friendly I'll give them that.

> WE ARE RECOVERING. GET IN NOW.

You think people here are stupid, right? Well, that's where you're right.

And once again another round of retards lines up to get fleeced. You cant make this shit up.

dude I'm so new I didn't even know what shorting was until a few days ago

>this is a sucker's rally

It is. Bunch of shorters liquidate their position and retards follow them with buy orders. This is like the 5th time today and they fall for it every single time .

You'll lose all your money if you stay at Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums is SUPER jewified since July. I mean, 100% jewish shilling. Trust NOONE.

I already made my money when Veeky Forums was comfy and helpful. Now I come for the memes. It's your decision to believe me or not but majority of advice here is trolling or professional shilling.

Wouldn't you need to use a VPN for US trading? Bitmex isn't working for US people currently.

Train on testnet.bitmex.com/
Look for a BTC tesnet faucet, send to your address there.
Once you understand the risks and how to trade on margin, register with the link I've provided if you feel confident enough.
Don't ever go above x20 leverage.

As far as I know you don't. Just for registration.

>5. 1x shorts are way to cash out without using tether/fiat.

I'm a brainlet, can you elaborate on what you mean by this? how does 1x shorting on bitmex allow you to cash out?

HAHAHAHAHAHA JUST KIDDING!

Better than 19k. At least you waited.

SURE OP

i bought at 14k and still holding, too late to sell now

want to legit kill myself

LA LA LA LA LAH LAH LAH LAH

we arent recovering until we hit 5k at least. we are still in capitulation phase.

are they are any good free VPNs?
I looked around but they all seem shady as heck with very little talk surrounding them on forums.

When did Eth explode? May-June?

I feel like that's when the mania phase started. I expect BTC to return to the level it was around then.

You don't really care about them being shady or not you just need it short term to register.
blogs.opera.com/desktop/2016/09/free-vpn-in-opera-browser-40/

yes about that time. go check historical prices on coinmarketcap. we will bottom out by mid feb and then will slow climb up as people finally accept its over. so big moons will resume around may imo.

STRONG support at 7k.

>they think it's recovering
>yeah, sell another 10%

I just hit f5 and this happened, what do I do?

>STRONG support at 7k.
>STRONG

Short now still long way down

hit f5 again it obviously didnt refresh

>what do i do?

>mfw those desperate buy walls at bitfinex are getting demolished.

when will it end? I don't care how low it goes, I just want to know when. I bought in at 9k back at the end of November, kicking myself for never selling

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I sold at 14K and when it rallied up near 20K I felt like a total retard but now I am a genius

STRONG support at 6k

sell now

i'm no rocket scientist but i'm seeing a pattern here

>i'm seeing a pattern here
Me too. Looks like the bull run is imminent.

>implying price movement more important than volume movement
The truth is,
fundamentals>volume>price movement
this means no matter how people draw a line when fundamentals and volume say down its down

>it dropped $300 during five minutes of shitposting

Being normie friendly is the most important part

I just know it will be my luck that when I sell it will be the bottom and it'll start going back up

>no meme lines
I don't see anything, this could go up or down or maybe sideways. Some TA fag please tell me what's going on.

That's when you buy back in!

sacrifice yourself for your Veeky Forumsbros

Please tell me user that your are not still holding?

IT'S BELOW 6500$

It gives you the opportunity to "lock in" a value for your bitcoin.

Say you have 1BTC and it's worth 10k. You can open up an unleveraged short position, so that at any point in the future you can close it and redeem 10k worth of BTC. Depending on the price you'll get either more or less than 1 BTC, but the total dollar amount will be the same as when you shorted it.

So stronk. A million stronks.

Personally I'm waiting for that decimal to slide left again.

STRONG support at 5k

This. Absolutely this.

Honestly you’re better off doing the opposite of what biz say.
Fucking kikes.

>STRONG support at 6k
>A day ago it was at 8300
>The absolute state of trash-holders

Yep, for a scam it's the n°1 selling point.

STRONG support at 1$

it's going up lol

>s-strong sup-support at 6k said the increasingly nervous man

>it's going up

LMAO

lol this thread

Omg goys it's recovering! Buy in quick to not miss this one in a life time opportunity! Lamboland!

sats value holding steady, fiatfags BTFO

seeing a lot of green candles right now

Holy moon mission

STRONG support at 6k, don't worry

BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY! BUY!

> There are still anons on this board who hold heavy bags
> The same ones who bragged about being a shitcoin-millionaire, and now have to face their already disappointed parents and wage cuck at McLost

>10 % green candle out of nowhere

Next suckers rally

ABOUT TO HIT HIGHEST PRICE ALL HOUR. SELL SELL SELL

thanks bought 100k

Ahahahahahaha

You dumb mother fuckers deserve to lose everything

Fuck i was kidding.for real Tf is happening

Are people really buying from when i told them to do so? Lmfao

here we fucking go. This the bounce, strap in everyone,

Yes, you have a lot of sway on the price of bitcoin

shorts are closing retard. we are going to 500

I'm actually an owner of a really big discord group too actually
I didn't know that i had such an impact on an anonymous board posting as an anonymous person ahah

lol, down again we go

>I'm actually an owner of a really big discord group too
For you

>stock market goes off a cliff
weeeeeeee!

SELL!!!
>BANK OF AMERICA BANS TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING CRYPTO!

Buy some meme shit like eth words while the floor is low, and make those gains on the rebound etherwords.io/