My dad gave me $10,000 to put in right before the bull trap. the last thing he said to me was "I trust you"

my dad gave me $10,000 to put in right before the bull trap. the last thing he said to me was "I trust you"
I'm now down over 70% from holding and then desperately trying to catch falling knives

what the fuck do I do

borrow $10k from your other dad

suck 10,000 cocks for $1 each and repay your debts

Investing someone else's money, you dun fucked up.

Hold for ATH by year-end

You HOLD.

TAKE THE HIT AND SHORT THE DAMN MARKET(S)

it was all in LINK

you and your dad both suck and choke on my cock and let me choke you like little bitches you are and then I pay you 20k each if you will be submissive enough

you hold and wait

dude just be real for once. lets help a guy out in times of his need and give proper advice, theres no need for him to suck 10k dicks for 1 dollar each. he can just suck 1000 dicks for 10 dollar each. if he dosnt mind getting aids, and live in canada, go to downtown and suck 500 dicks in front of a gay bar and he'll even make more than just 10k that he owes. legit its only going to take a week to make 10k, just invest in quality knee pads and Listerine.

fuck him, ill do that for 20k daddy

$10 blowjobs. You could probably make your money back in a year.

Wait until the first semester of the year is done

Don't sell, wait till April when the bull run begins. You WILL see that 10k investment turn to 100k, your father will love you, and you can die knowing you weren't a disappointment to him, that he is actually proud of you.

who the fuck does business with their family
I learned that you dont mix family and money by the time I was 12 and money I lent my sister was only sporadically being paid back

Lmao

wow now thats getting depressing. i only have 1k links, bought like 200-300 for a dollar, the rest for 50 cent. has he given you a time line ? if not, just be honest to your dad, he seems like a nice guy in a non cucked way (i hope). assure him it will go back up in a year or 2 tops, and just pretend you know exactly whats happening in the market

so I can keep buying til april? nice

I will think of your dad when I buy your coins at rock bottom while your dad is spanking your newfaggy bitch ass and then watch it skyrocket
you and your dad are weak handed niggers, what you need to do right now is double down and get more leverage

You are a fool to trust in a market enough to not advise your old man of the risks and shy away from what he asked of you.

there's nothing you can do, it will take a hard clear out now before any bottom, if there is one.

time to get your black ass in gear and start robbing convenient stores

if u can refrain from buying untill btc hits the floor which nobody really knows yet, u can make way more than u lost back ez. just expect the recovery to take a while, and the dip might be on going for months. keeping normies like you out of the market for good after getting burnt. most people got burnt a few times, but we all gain experience from it, a better sense of the market

THIS, could also sell ass

>your boomer dad ask you to invest in crypto
>you do it
lmao

>LINK

user...I

Kek, thanks for the chuckle, have a (You)

Tell him right now. It will be worse once we reach 1k.

AHAHAHAHA

>suck dad ball for $10000 cash
>head out of room and come back with same wad of cash

Easy.

my dad is nice and is starting to suffer from medical issues I just wanted to give him a decent amount so he could stop working and live comfortably on social security for the next 20 years

nothing in life makes me happy and I will probably kill myself once he's gone

>Link

Hilarious

You should have sold, but one can only learn the hard way in this field it seems.

>be OP
>dad is sick, will need a lot of money in the future
>decide to help dad
>take 10k from dad (10y worth of savings)
>put it all into a smelly as fuck pajeet token from the internet
>its all gone

You don't need enemies when you have a son like that

>buy drugs off the deepweb with whatever coin they accept
>sell them on the street for easy gains
You'll make it.

>I trust you, Son.

:(

ik that feel but you dont follow feeling in trading ffs
hope you're gonna make it btw

fuck

Fucking brutal user. Maybe you can find work in your town.

Why are half the posts talking about $10,000 in blow jobs when he's only down 70%?

Never invest more than you're willing to lose.

Rule #1

the one of you two who came up with the idea of trusting you to make good investments is the moron in this story

stop believing that you can magically park your dumb money and that it will multiply like fishes

cry a bit, hold, cry more, still hold, maybe shit will work out

this, this should be stickied, it's the one rule that all you crying faggots forgot about. Fucking morons take a gamble never considering that they could lose it all.

Put 1000 in bitmex short with 10x leverage. Good luck

That's just to much of a pain in the ass i say OP sells his kidney

Just max out a couple of credit cards . I know some good startups. You'll bounce back in no time.

HODL
>but unironically

stop that's not good advice someone might unironically take you seriously

ALL OF YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN
I REPEAT
>CALM
>THE
>FUCK
>>>DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We just came off the longest rally in the history of the stock market, and it isnt even at correction level down!
FOR FUCK SAKE KIDS WE ARE UP 6000 POINTS FOR THE YEAR!
THIS FUCKING PANIC IS BULLSHIT AND IS BEING USED BY THE KIKES TO MAKE TRUMP LOOK BAD
>WAKE THE FUCK UP
Nothing has fucking changed!
Trump took over when the dow was at 1900
its now at 25000
thats 6000 points in one fucking year!
that has never happened before
AND BY THE WAY
NEWS FLASH
THE TAX BILL STILL PASSED
this means almost every US company now has 14 percent more capital to invest in their companies.
know what that means boys and girls?
it means lower prices
more advertising
higher production
and more jobs
and most importantly
IT MEANS EARNINGS ARE GOING TO GO THROUGH THE GOD DAMNED ROOF!

NOT TO MENTION THE INFASTRUCTURE BILL THAT WIL LITTERALLY AD TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF VALUE TO THE CONSTRUCTION SECTORS

This isnt a fucking crash
its a fucking buying oppurtunity
Want to not have a shit day?
Take out some money from savings and put it into US Steel
Its at 35 dollars a share
according to the futures of the company gives it a 1:9 PE ratio
It will get better earnings from both taxess and infastructure and you can all stop being fucking pussies about 4 percent downs and start acting like adults
FUCK
i need a drink

I hope you didn't sell user. Relax and hold until summer.

Dear lord. The sheer suffering. JUST in it's pure, distilled form.

Lel

Man, they really got us dumb NEETs.

Probably need to copy and paste this into many threads.

Also if someone makes this into a poem i will make a song of it, because I get creative inspiration from other people's pain.