Insider here,the only hint your getting because i feel sorry for the suicidal neets

You do know whats going to happen biz dont you..USD pairings are coming.when im not allowed to say.But ill say this..hold onto your alts.Your all going to make it a lot sooner then you think

USD pairings for alts, like my shitcoin alts?

Praise Jesus thanks for this news

>insider here
No you're not gtfo larper

That is single handedly going to take us out of this bear market. When Bittrex lets us buy shit coins with USD, it will finally decouple us from this piece of shit that is fucking Bitcoin

Usd pairings won't make any difference

The price will still be dragged up and down by the pairing with the most liquidity, ie. Bitcoin's price

Insider here

Can confirm. Btc needed to die

That's assuming exchanges don't bankrupt themselves paying out people who shorted with 100x leverage.

basically people need to stop holding bitcoins

Imagining that an alt coins price is decoupled full (no other trading pairs) you might be disappointed to find that, with out the upward pressure of a rising market, your altcoins get crushed easily as gains in other markets putstrip your alts pathetic liquidity.

On the other hand it will more likely distinguish quality projects from all the rest.

But, it's never going to happen. Crypto trading pairs are superior

I don't see much upside for an exchange to add complexity of handling fiat and for that reason I can't see this as anything but a

... Unlikely meme

I think that is what we need though. I don't know if we can say it will never happen. We'll have to see what happens.
We're at a point where we need to see actual projects with "value" in the crypto market rise above. With ETH having a USD trading pair, the market determined its value and it rose.

Now, we can truly see if ADA, NEO, XLM, XRP, etc are truly valuable if they are pumped by actual USD.

Insider in what? Do you work for Blockstream?

altcoins already get crushed by bitcoins movements so meh.
at leasy it will be altcoins against each other instead of all against bitcoin

You can already do that with ltc and ethereum on coinbase. It didn't change shit, everything still crashes at the same time.
This won't change shit.

>insider here
get a life you LARPing indian faggot

(((They))) are trying to crash it all before then. They are trying to get some exchanges to close shop, maybe buy up the others for cheap so they are in control.
They won't just let that happen, just how they didn't just let it happen to be made obsolete by blockchain technologies.

Oh shit, OP might not be a fag for once. I hadn't even considered this, but if BTC's main function thus far has been as a universal trading pair, and Bittrex adds USD pairings soon like they claim, alts may have a chance of surviving BTC crash

We will know more after the SEC and cftc hearings tomorrow on crypto

Both agency heads have indicated additional crypto regulation.

In the future I imagine many more means in which onramp fiat is possible.

But the complexity of adding fiat to an exchange... If bittrex can do it, great, but can you imagine the headache involved? Customer service, cash handling, bank relationships, fraud detection, insurance, state by state legal requirements....

Coinbase has it's niche

How about no? You can keep your bloody petrodollar. Go print it to moon & back for all I care.
Doin gods work my hairy ass.