Nocoin here. Just posting to remind that crypto is and always was a pyramid sceme

Nocoin here. Just posting to remind that crypto is and always was a pyramid sceme
>mfw didn't fall to Veeky Forums shills
>mfw cryptofags are killing themselves near me
>mfw people actually think virtual play money can be worth thousands of $
>mfw degenerates won't have a currency to deal drugs in anymore
>mfw it was doomed from the start
>mfw you all have to get real jobs now

Literally the best day on this board

will be back up by 10x in the next 3 months faggot kys

the joke will forever be on you, dumb nocoiner

aaaaahahahahahahahaha

>Still up 10x
So this is what losing feels like

Lol
I really loved reading all the delusional arguments:

"It's decentralized money. Fuck the bankers."

"It's the future of currency"

"It's not a bubble, it's a Cambrian explosion"

"Oh the dip? It happens literally every year"

"Crypto is slow for payments but that issue will be addressed soon"

"They can't ban it"

"All the FUD in the media is because bankers are scared of crypto"

"HODL is the best strategy"

"The dip? It's just 'weak hands' selling"

you mean you didnt even make those 100x gains last year op? why are you happy when those who bought in a year ago are still 50x up...

Not really, bitcoin is just one of a million stupid trends that a lot of idiots got caught up in. Just because a handful of random nerds made a ton of money on it doesn't mean that it ever had a future. I had some coins I mined as a joke back in the early days and sold them all off at 10k without any regrets. I bet one of the idiots that bought coins from me is still sitting on them thinking they'll be valuable again, or that they were ever valuable in the first place.

I hope some of you idiots actually learn from this and start investing sensibly. But you won't.

i know, it's fucking amazing

>b-but i was almost a millionaire :(((

boom, suddenly their cuckfolios are worth pocket change, delicious. time to get a mcjob.

>akchually bitcoin is...
you're always wrong

nice salt

cant wait until you come back making a thread when btc is 400$. coincucks are delusional, you fucks deserve to lose everything.

ITT: Mad gaymurs

nice cope. you understand not everyone only found out about crypto in the last couple of years, right? dont tell me youre both a late adopter and a nocoiner??

>they can't ban it
CapitalOne and Lloyds/MBNA no longer permit you to purchase crypto and other CC banks will soon follow suit

>investing sensibly

bitbean

B-but I already cashed out into fiat
Are you telling me you chose to sit out one of the easiest opportunities to make money that you'll likely ever see in your lifetime?

With a credit card you retard.

I have a million gold in runescape but that doesn't make me a millionaire

you can't purchase on credit, you can still buy them with your own money. Policy makes sense, banks want to make sure that people buying shit on credit can repay them as much as they possibly can.

they didnt choose, they were too stupid or too late, why else would they try gloating to people who have already made 8 figures from this?

it does when you sell it :)

sorry for your loss!

Ive already earned more with crypto than you will in your entire life
So who's really laughing you salty bitch?
kek

>still making profit in crash

How is it a ponzi

When there is blood in day streets start buying

CapOne is a credit card

Kek, I lost 4 dollars so far. I bought in just so I could come here and shitpost.

Fuck crypto, I want to talk about legitimate business ventures. LEDDIT fags ruined this board and I'm constantly on the verge of ejaculating as I imagine the ass pain they're feeling right now

im still up 500% from initial investment though

>all these mad nogains coiners

BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

Lloyds isn't banning credit card transactions, they're banning all consumer transactions from purchasing crypto. That includes debit card and wire.

the only thing on my mind is suicide

Did you read the article? Cuz you're wrong amigo