NO COINERS BTFO, SEC AIMS TO SUPPORT CRYPTO CURRENCY GROWTH

SEC just publicly released documents outlining that they will work to support crypto currency technology development with regulations to protect investors and protect the growth of blockchain technology. HAHAHA meanwhile stocks are tanking! No coiners BTFO! Boomers BTFO! FUD’ers BTFO! Massive crypto bull run to market cap in the Trillions coming this year. Strap in boys!!!

banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>imposing regulations
and i'm out
enjoy the rest of my bags

Is it just trading regulations? Because I'm totally fine with that. Just don't regulate how I spend it.

Now what about the China Fud on clamping down on offshore exchanges?

WE BACK BOYS!!!

This is pretty huge. They actually see that progress and technology can’t be stopped like when the internet developed. These SEC hearings regarding crypto is going a huge positive to the crypto currency marketplace. Regulations coming on crypto is a good thing, it legitmaizes the market. TD Ameritrade just advertised BTC futures on a super bowl commercial yesterday. There is big money coming into this space. Regulation will make everyone feel safe, and we will make a lot of money in the process because we got in early. Only a shortsighted blind fool would sell into this fear. RIP to anyone who sold at the bottom. We bull market soon

USA USA USA!!!

>NO COINERS BTFO
>Bitcoin at 7,000

Yea there seems to be only 1 person here BTFO

Seriously. This shit is actually poising to seriously go the fuck off. I sold my tether fuck this I'm back in

Regulations are most likely just reporting requirements.

Honestly I don't really care about that either. All I care is that it's private and they can't seize it.

Lol see you later fedora wearing autist. You are exiting crypto at the worst time. We are now in the beginning process of mass adoption by regulators holding the hands of average investors who want to invest by creating some laws to ensure we all don’t get scammed. This is a good thing you moron

>regulations
>the one thing that gave btc any value, which is autonomy, will be taken away from it

This is what happens when you have two rationale, high IQ people in regulatory agencies who can see how we're fucking ourselves in most other areas of government and how our fuck ups pose a risk to us economically against international threats, like China.

While China fucks their citizens and economy by banning cryptocurrency, the US will capitalize on it and use it to spur a new era of both economic and technological advancement.

CRY FOR ME NOCOIN.

CRY FOR ME

>autonomy
>owned by mostly whales
>controlled by core of Chinese miners
>public addresses

yeah, just be sure to sell once it reaches 15k again before it crashes again

>BTC at $7k duuuuhhhhbrrrrrrr
crypto will bounce back by the end of the month. Your stocks will take years to recover while your money withers away in a recession. Sorry sweety ;^)

>the illusion of autonomy
stop with your petty foibles

>delusional coincuck

keep buying worthless coins that cant be used

where to watch? what time?

crypto is more than just normancoin, dumbass

Its gonna rally to 50k this summer and nothing nocoiners can do about it.

dateJUST

This. So much capital flight out of China from cryptocurrency. No way that the US government would be stupid enough to discourage that.

It's you

>$7000 not being a steal
>also
>$7000 is a small amount of money
Boy, I'll buy those bags. Enjoy being poor

Tomorrow at 10am I think. It will be mostly the same thing they said in the PDF but im sure the senators will have questions for them.

God bless the USA

Oh yes, I can taste the saltyness of your no coiner tears because you desperately want crypto to die but it won’t because you can’t stop nerds and autism from advancing technology. Eat shit soy boy! The next bubble is your stocks, have fun waiting in the unemployment line when your company forms the fat and the least skilled, incompetent and uneducated get let go first such as yourself! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Doesn't want regulations
>Despite that regulations provide the security that encourages 90% of normies and institutions to invest
It's like Veeky Forums hates money, I swear most of you idiots are lolbertarians

>regulations to protect investors
BTC isn't an investment, it's a coin. The more people treat it like an investment the less future it has and the less valuable it'll become.

EUROFAGS AND CHINKS BTFO

THEY ARE LITERALLY THREATENING JEW TO MAKE THEM AVOID ICOs!

You have no clue why cryptos were created to begin with.

Enjoy my bags.

>banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf
so what now

>secure and safe, even for boomer-redneck john doe
>mid and small companies financial support

does not sound too good to me 2bh.
safeness means predictability.
means no moons.
thats no good nononononono

Oh yes, I can taste the saltyness of your no coiner tears because you desperately want crypto to die but it won’t because you can’t stop nerds and autism from advancing technology. Eat shit soy boy! The next bubble is your stocks, have fun waiting in the unemployment line when your company forms the fat and the least skilled, incompetent and uneducated get let go first such as yourself! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol I bought BTC at $3000 and Im buying the shit out of this flash sale as well. see you at 50k no coiners!

please show me ten different normie stock prices at 7,000 per share

crypto might seem like a scam to the idiots who cant see that it is just like a company that offers a product, except that crypto runs on currency which is a business that is always booming

OH NO NO NO

You’re mentally handicapped. It will stabilize, but not before mass entrance of pussies who didn’t invest before due to volatility. There will be massive growth for American crypto markets for a good while before things level off.

Tell me this is not bullish

Chairman of the CFTC begins his testimony by emphasizing the relatively small size of the crypto asset class.

>autonomy
>public address
Lol

and bitcoin futures

Guess who is behind the Intelligence Collective?

Market Bubble Gone.....hmmmmm?

Nothing but hope for a long term consideration offered, while immediate needs are being considered, people are buying out....the internet is raging to save their "family's savings", and the rest of the excuses are being played out

What I see is the Govt giving a small boost of "support" for the small few that have a legitimate interest in the govt with their money's investments. They know that they helped to fund this all and to allow it to go on in the US and are now liable for the governance of the Eletro Pump and Dump going on....

What I don't see are any firm decisions to insure and back with fiat, as they are talking about regulations.....as the fall of the Coin is now being tied to the values of the Stock falling, as being reflective of the nature of the economy.

This is something of a market that can be manipulated with the Crypto being weighed in WITH the Stock Market, as to the value to lure investors into a completely fronted sham.

The gig is up that the Intelligence Collective is truly leading a majority of the capital into an invisible sieve that never pays out as advertised.

WHO THE FUCK CREATES A USE AT YOUR OWN RISK SYSTEM WITH A FINE PRINT EXCLUSION CLAUSE TO EXCUSE NON_PERFORMANCE AS A REASON OF MARKET FLUCTUATIONS

ONLY A STATISTICAL NOOB

The word Fiat is derived from words like Fiscal, which is derived from the Physical and Financial aspects of business, which literally means that in order to make Fiat, you have to have a Physical Production and Financial Statement of your business practice, as well as having a business license to do those types of transactions.

To find any of that type of Crypto making it to the streets through an ATM or a Bank that will convert at a set rate, is a criminal element, having skirted around a loophole of business and SEC law in every state and at the Federal Level

That means the "Hope" for saving BitCoin is MOOT

Nice blog post faggot. Back to /pol/ you go

underrated

It's happening!

bye!

>crypto runs on currency which is a business that is always booming
no one is buying shit with crypto. You can't in fucking honesty make that argument here since here on this very board no one gives a fuck about that. Crypto is what, more than 10 years old and you guys still blow up a huge deal if one local sandwich shop. By now all the big retailers should be taking i but they are not so fuck you with your dishonesty.

mmmm Okay!

You are obviously having a hard time looking deep into the future. Think like 10 years ahead new friend. Really try to wrap your mind around that, that’s when blockchain technology will be in full scale use. Right now is a good time to speculate on it because it is a fledgling. The internet had many growing pains when it was first introduced. Also the same can be said with personal computers. Look where we are today. Good luck

Sounds like whichever coins come through with their products and services will be the last ones standing. Maybe XLM, XMR, REQ.

triggered

ADA - ETH - ENG - WTC - still skeptical of LINK though

>more laws and regulations are good

what? You sound almost as deluded as a trumptard.

>regulations

We are more than 10 years ahead of when Crypto began and they are LOSING retailers. Steam for example dropped the. But yesterday or two days ago some lone taco place accepted them and everyone made a big deal. That's pathetic. When Wall mart is taking it then you can claim victory but for now, enjoy the drop to 0 and you fuckers absolutely deserve it. Crypto is a good idea in theory but all you autists care about is gains as a commodity and not growing this as a widely used currency. So this is why I enjoy watching you all fail, because you faggots and faggots on redit have something good and are ruining it so you can unironically cash out to fiat currency.

Those coins should make it. LINK TRX FUN type coins may have to wait for their products to come to life. I don't hodl LINK, but everyone with stinky linkies will shit their pants when it finally gets up to $10.

> muh "NO REGULATION"
> muh "DECENTRALIZATION"

None of our state institutions (which you indirectly take advantage of every single day of your life) could function without them. Take your libertarian bullshit to .

That's why I'm all in Monero.

that was the entire premise of crypto though, De-centralized currency

Its clear you don't. It was never meant to topple governments. It was created to topple banking as the puppetmaster

steam dropped as they're going to start accepting wax instead of btc

You're meming but actually right. Imma be selling when we're 40% up from the ATH. Not going through this shit again.

>inb4 cryptodollar or some other Fed-backed currency
>all your shitcoins are completely wiped out

t. the (((FED)))

Why do you have to be so nasty and talk uneducated calling me a faggot? I gave you an actual reply about the future of the technology, not the future of the price. Why do you have to be such a nasty person? You are very mean spirited. If you think crypto will fail, well then neat I guess, good for you. I think the opposite however. Good luck

>we take advantage of state institutions
>they dont take advantage of us
Pls take your bootlicking back to plebbit where it belongs

Can someone tell me why they delayed they meeting by a week? Seem like a very "inopportune" moment.

Why are you so triggered by words? You wrote a paragraph of fluff nonsense. Again BTC has been around more than 10 years and little progress has been made getting people to accept and use it. I absolutely enjoy watching scum like you lose all your savings and you can try the concern troll gimmick here, I don't care you still ultimately are going to lose your money.

There will never be any massive gains after the regulations. Have fun with your bags idiots.

i would also like to know this. will this be televised? like on some boring government channel?

I knew the last gasp death throes of hodlers would be pathetic but i never expected them to be trumpeting a document full of explicit references to regulation and other market fucking forces to be held up as saviour.

last gasp attempt to float a ship with an iceberg sized hole it it.

Streamed and probably on CSPAN

>chairman Crapo
>ranking member Brown

>hide fud threads
>ignore fud posts
>do not reply to fud posters

Ok good for you I guess? I personally find more enjoyment in more pleasurable things rather than get triggered by people who decided to invest into the speculative markets of their choice. This is a free world economy is it not? Do crypto currency investors personally hurt you in any way? I don’t think so. I think you should evaluate your self and ask yourself why you are so angry that other people are making money with crypto and why you find enjoyment? When others suffer. You are projecting hard, this has nothing to do with BTC’s fundamentals and mathematical algorithms, and has everything to do with you and your faults. Good luck

>regulations such that institutional money can buy it without being fired are a bad thing

>Listen goy, we're going to reduce the risks so boomers can come in with their money even though they don't understand or care about your coins. This will lead to a bubble of course, and that's our plan.
>People will literally get mortgages to buy cryptos, sell their houses, make major mistakes, after all, cryptos are regulated and government is now there to take care of socializing people's mistakes, so people will risk more.
>Once the bubble bursts, we will push the media to report how not regulating cryptocurrencies has caused many people to lose everything, plenty of old people sob stories. People will vote on what the TV tells them, god bless democracy.
>By that point we will establish license requirements to operate in our markets, these licenses will be given scarcely.
>Exchanges will have to report gains and trades daily so we can tax you better.
>ICOs will be banned, companies will have to show proof of working product and 3 years in the market before being able to get licensed.
>We will ban speculation, there's too much liquidity on the market. Prices must always go up, people who know how to time the market shouldn't have an advantage over our elders.
>Your gains will be nice, almost 3% yearly returns in average!

There, I laid it out for you /biz

>Implying /pol/ is libertarian
Umm....

>literally
>/biz

This sound accurate. If you don't make it in the next bubble you're hosed.

Bitcoin might go to 0, but there will be cryptos used as currencies in the future. If Bitcoin didn't have scalability issues, it would be getting more and more adoption every day. Crypto projects like VEN, ICX, ADA, IOTA(my "blue chip" picks) are solving(in development) real problems. Then if accepting crypto becomes as easy as accepting fiat, why would the VEN, ICX etc holders cash out to fiat and then buy? Many will likely start using crypto.

Being ignorant about this subject will hurt in the future. Bitcoin might go to 0, but decentralised systems aren't going anywhere and to run these systems you need cryptos to pay the nodes/miners.

Why do you keep saying god luck in awkward nervous fashion? I must be getting to you which is good too.

For the last time I think Crypto is a good thing in theory but autists like you and others here treat it purely as a commodity without trying to grow it for what it really was to be designed to which is a currency so it literally at this moment is just a ponzi scheme and one that is crashing because you losers couldn't see the future. This is why I am so happy you are going to lose a lot of money. Dumb people should be punished.

HAHAHAHA
Poor shitcoiner. being this deluded

Normies are not going to adopt crypto if you have a bunch of different choices it doesn't work this way. There needs to be 1.

LMAO see you at 5k

What's the point of cryptos moron? Why not use distributed databases if we're just going to ignore decentralization?

>which you indirectly take advantage of every single day of your life

Yeah, at the cost of millions in debt and paying 50% of what you earn. Slaves also took advantage every single day of their life of free supper and a roof.

But why should the Fed issue CD's ?

If they actually make trading it safer, i'd buy in. The currents system now is fucking retarded.

Anyone in crypto now: I pledge allegiance to the flag of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

...and to the Republic, for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, for liberty and justice for all.

I say good luck to you because I feel sorry for you. Only someone who is really weak and insecure would be projecting this hard over nothing.

And thanks for assuming I’m an autist with no comprehension in life. Now that we’ve cleared that up, I’d like to tell you that your assumptions about me are incorrect. I’m an MBA, an analyst, a homeowner, and I invest intelligently. And I think that crypto currencies along with blockchain technology has a very promising future. Your consistent argument about BTC being 10 years old and highlighting the lack of practical adoption is irrelevant because BTC isn’t the only tech in this space. Moreover, I’d like to add that the internet is close 30 years old already and I think advancement of net applications still has tremendous room for growth.

I keep telling you guys to invest in decentralized markets that are coming. Buy some Part while it's still cheap. This summer is going to be wild.

Amen.

I don't know how that will fold out. I'm guessing whatever will reach #1(has to be scalable) and have a quite big gap between #2 will be used the most. Over time cryptos will likely get adoption due to younger people being more susceptible to crypto. Also there are benefits for using crypto like borderless and you control your own money.

>Steam dropped it 7th december
>The very beginning of the fall
GAAAAAAAAAABE

I have an MBA and a degree in comp sci. An MBA is not in anyway a hard degree to get so please stop pretending it is.

There is no projecting here, crypto has potential to be a good thing but greedy autistic short sighted losers like you who trade it purely as a commodity have basically ruined it. You pretend to care about the future in this post but I guarantee all your postings here are mostly about it going up in value. This is why it is fucking tremendous that you guys lose your money because you are greedy scum ruining and not advancing a potentially god thing. I really hope you lose enough where you lose your house.

I just came to this board today and I have to say that the level of retardation here is out of this world.

Everyone on this board is just convincing each other to buy their bags of fake money, all these 'do this, buy that' with zero explanation, zero insight, zero background etc.

This is literally a bunch of guys on a plank, above a volcano, edging each other on to the edge and the ones that fall, the rest take their stuff.