Hey Veeky Forums I am a landlord to a 4-plex in the Phoenix, AZ slums. My tenants [illegals] Had a 'fiesta' yesterday...

Hey Veeky Forums I am a landlord to a 4-plex in the Phoenix, AZ slums. My tenants [illegals] Had a 'fiesta' yesterday, and trashed the place. I am pretty pissed. Do you think I should call ICE? How fast can I get them on a bus back to Mexico?

Letting illegals stay in your 4plex, get section 8 tenants, at least you know they will pay on time.

you will get jail time for housing illegals.
check mate greedy pro illegal libtard

I have never had an issue with payments. I thought it would be good to have illegals because if anything ever got out of hand I could just call la policia and send them back.

>you will get jail time for housing illegals.
this

For real? I could just feign ignorance. How could I verify their status? There is nothing in a lease agreement that requires you check it.

as a landlord you required proof of renter's insurance, right? get your shit fixed. call the sheriff, get your report number, and call the insurance company.
the rest will sort itself out.

Who will make the del taco you love to eat though white boii?

No. I mean Illegals can't get insurance, so obviously not. I am now worried that I worked myself into a corner. I don't think I can get in trouble for having wetbacks as tenants...

They'll probably believe you didn't know if you're the one reporting them. Say you just found out and don't want to get in trouble.

lmao get fucked, hope they really trashed your shithole and you get busted for housing illegals

>I could just feign ignorance
not how it works. Get a hooked nose lawyer.

This, learn to vet and only rent to wholesome master race families

my 'shithole' grosses $2,800 / month my mortgage is only $650/month and I don't put any money into it

Yes you traitorous piece of shit call ICE already.

Post your address, I'll ICE em good
>t. fellow Phoenix bro

you're rationalizing. any landlord with half a brain requires renter's insurance and as illegals they know the tricks to get what they need. you make it their problem.
call the sheriff and evict them before they have a sledgehammer party and cost you more money.
hopefully you can use your homeowner's policy to cover the damage, but you probably lied to them too.

My Dad is a bigtime property owner, and He has a lot of issues with whites. It is so hard to evict people the law is slanted in favor of the renter. That is why I rented to illegals in the first place

yes deport them before they kill you when it comes time to collect rent.

Is that a leech?

They already fucked up a toilet in a unit with cherry bombs. Absolute barbarians. broken windows and corona bottles everywhere.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

not to mention they take zero pride in their habitat.

1) document that shit right now
2) CALL THE SHERIFF AND GET A REPORT NUMBER AND START THE PROCESS

you are either larping, enjoy losing money, or really need to get your shit together

yep

literally worse than niggers. At least niggers steal from the rich, through progressive tax rates.

What kind of Mexicans were they? Indeginous Mexicans? White Mexicans? Asian mexicans? Black mexicans?

Instead of just being a retard show pics and give more specifics.

I am headed back this evening - I told them to clean up

Nice larp faggot kys

not sure why he expects any sympathy

i say good for the Mexicans sounds like one hell of a fiesta

I am new at this I only have had this property for 8 months

The little brown ones that look like cretins.

this,

firstly you deserve it.

secondly, slum lords need a bullet to the head.

That's some Keith Moon shit

Quit being a little pussy and party with them

he works hard for his profits guys dont worry

I am actually planning on buying another duplex just down the street. they are little goldmines

But yes,

call ice you faggot.

>the little brown ones
Either Indigenous or asian mexicans.
I’m gonna assume it’s an admixture of both of these.
These type of Mexicans can be pretty ghetto and do weird shit sometimes.

I think the area I'm in is gonna see some major gentification so I am holding out till gays start moving into the hood and putting in coffee and yoga shops, then I will rent to whites for 2X profit

I wouldn't then. You could end up getting in quite a bit of legal trouble from everything you've listed so far.

Get to cracking

i mean, pretty sure this is a fucking larp. why would you take on the extreme liability and risk everything housing people you know are illegals lmfao

They are really tiny they all stand about a foot or more shorter than me (6'). They let trash pile up, and collect old cars. Their women are all obese

wow wetbacks behaving like animals
noone couldve expected this OP
maybe next time get some white tenants instead of renting to illegals you greasy kike

no self respecting whites live in the part of town I own in. It is like a literal Mexico - wild chickens roam about - the grocery stores only stock mexican ingredients

How do you get into this market OP? I'm 19 and have excellent(albeit minimal) credit, but more than enough for a down payment on a cheap house or two. Also I'm in college so it wouldn't be hard at all to find renters.

Have you ever heard of or looked into BiggerPockets.com ?
Podcast and forum all about real estate investing.
Good luck bro.

Look into FHA home loans - you can get a mortgage for I think 3.5% down and a 630 credit score. Usually they want you to live in the house you own, but I didn't (like they're gonna send some FHA agent to check?). Most states offer down payment incentives as well. It is pretty easy, but if You have 5k or so saved you could easily buy a slum property for like 150k and start renting it out.

every minute you aren't in contact with authorities and insurance companies makes things worse than you can imagine, OP.
i'm trying to help you here, i've seen this situation several times. you need to engage the relevant institutions ASAP. it's going to be a mess no matter what but you need to face the music. AND DON'T LIE TO INSURANCE OR SHERIFF IT ONLY MAKES THINGS HARDER. they deal with it every day in AZ.

You can only have one FHA mortgage open at one time though - You can have different mortgages in different cities though. I can't use FHA right now until I pay it off, but I could use the FHA mortgage in Tucson. Also, there are different rates for investment properties v. residential - always claim residential so you get the lower rate.

that's a federal offense. jesus.
good luck.

thanks. I am going to get this resolved after work. I just made this thread out of anger - but now I've cooled down -

Don't know what a 4plex is or does sorry.

How tf would they know? I get my mail sent there and pick it up every few days when I check on the property.

I just spent the whole day in an adjudicatory hearing with a former tenant. The guy is an Arab student who left my property in a filthy mess, I needed to have it professionally cleaned and I had to do repair work before I could show it to prospective tenants. Then this camel fucking piece of shit had the nerve to sue me for not giving him back the security deposit. It took every ounce of self-restraint to not drag this haji out into the parking lot for the proper beat down he fucking deserves.

a 4 unit home. Like a duplex except with two extra units

your mortgage application specifying primary residence (not INVESTMENT PROPERTY, which is how you're using it) is on file. it's a legal document. the bank, the fha, your title company, and insurance company all have copies.
that was a mistake.

Why did you let illegals stay there in the first place

You should've called ICE when you first found out, send them back immediately

Those are called, naco mi ranchos. You're lucky they didn't throw a jaripeo. They have an education no greater than 3rd grade but have loyal work horse skills.

Yes but there are no specifications as to how long I have to live there. Anything could have come up - I needed to move out for family reasons, or health or whatever.

>naco mi ranchos
hmm how do you know so much about the mexicans? Also, there are asian mexicans?

that's fine. fha loans have very specific guidelines. i hated selling, processing, and closing them. lots of fine print.
i hope this isn't an issue for you.

I haven't read anything about a specific time in which you need to live in your property.

Because I live in Ca. Nigger, most of Mexicali is asian. Full blown yellow qtpi spanish speaking asian. Railroads son. Learn to culture and history faggot.

generally, to qualify as a primary residence you need to live there at least 6 mos/year. anything else is a secondary residence or an investment property which are underwritten to much stricter standards.

pretty pissed? how bad was it trashed? youre ready to possibly have someone deported over a party, do you not have reasoning skills?

>Everything should be free

Fuck off hippy