Linkers are all gonna make it. Have faith in Sergey my friends! $10 by EOY!

Linkers are all gonna make it. Have faith in Sergey my friends! $10 by EOY!

>only $10
Weak FUD

>$10 by EOY!
low-key fud

i think you meant 1000$ eoy

$10 will make me a millionaire. I pray this is accurate.

Samsies; 3,000,000 for me. $10 eoy means never working again.

you know it's impossible

need more cash to acquire more linkies helpe meeeeee

Go get a second job.

They're practically free at the minute.

New to Veeky Forums here
Is it a Veeky Forums meme to shill for this?
Asking since half of people say it's shit

You call 35c free?

As someone who bought in at 90, yes.

This a cult thinks it's the next Ethereum in terms of mooning capabilites. Someone drop the quick bogdown on what we've dug up about about ChainLink (no BS like shadowfork, pls).

*excuse my pajeet English

Don't fall for it it's an absolute meme has no roadmap and no Dev updates

I need $13 , please God.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

They’re paid shills this board needs flags
If they were here they’d all show india

There's no real fud about ChainLINK. Either Sergey succeeds and it gets mass adoption and helps take crypto further mainstream than any other coin thus far, or he doesn't and it's not worth shit. It's a highly speculative coin that will either make you a shit ton of money or not.

18 months. The flippening from BTC to Ethereum is completed and a new bull begins in autumn Last six months of crypto bubble game over as LINK wins as single swift gateway mechanism between swift and cryptoworld and facebook apps adopt it for payment and betting. Businesses wake up to profound impact of smartcontract principle and the one king emerges LINK All other crypros except ethereum dive and ethereum and chainlingk join google and surpass it as the most valuable properties in tech and finance for the next decade. Link holders become extraordinary wealthy as it rises over 10K The crypto boom ends.

I feel like this could be on the only coin with serious potential to beat a potentially year long bear market if BTC crashes and burns.

my peep can only get so erect