SEC CHAIRMAN RELEASED HIS STATEMENT! REST IN PEACE USA HAHAHHAHAHA

SEC CHAIRMAN RELEASED HIS STATEMENT! REST IN PEACE USA HAHAHHAHAHA
banking.senate.gov/public/_cache/files/a5e72ac6-4f8a-473f-9c9c-e2894573d57d/BF62433A09A9B95A269A29E1FF13D2BA.clayton-testimony-2-6-18.pdf
>Many trading platforms are even referred to as “exchanges.” I am concerned that this appearance is deceiving.
>people cannot think for themselves
>ICOs and foreign scammers are running rampant

>People are actually bullish because of this

The absolute state

tldr?

one of the warnings

>Oy vey goyim don't go investing in things if you aren't rich, you'll lose it all! We're gonna prevent you from investing in promising tech to protect you! We promise!

I fucking hate kikes.

He also mentions capital requirements as something that's good for exchanges

what the fuck are these niggers problems?

actually maybe you should go into a random mcdonalds in the usa and imagine these people investing their networth in things like bitconnect en masse and you might realize everything isn't a conspiratorial scheme to fuck over uneducated nerds out of their get rich quick schemes

This, I started to move my 2012 holdings to exchanges. Time to say good bye

COORDINATED FUD
Jesus Christ you pricks are pathetic. Just get with the times or shut up about it. Nobody gives a shit if you buy crypto or not. You are waisting your time trying to stop progress lol how pathetic are you hahaha

Regulations around ICOs are going to get more strict. But in general the gubbamint says they don't want to stifle the market and innovation.

It's good news. This thread is FUD

Who the fuck cares? If retards get scammed and invest in bullshit why should everyone be punished for it?

Also regulations are coming pic related. The kikes are going to want KYC for exchanges/icos, Investor's licenses for ICOs, capital requirements.

They say it's to protect investors but it's really so others don't have access to the same opportunities. Why would they want everyone to have the chance to invest in something promising? Then them and their friends wouldn't be able to invest as much and they would have to share with the goyim! Not gonna happen, schlomo wants the whole pie.

>Pajeet scamcoins will have a harder time stealing money and legitimate projects like ETH/OMG/EOS/ basically anything that isn't a complete scam will be in the clear

Yeah rest in piss indeed OP, just bought 100k more

The fuck are you talking about you fucking nigger? "i don't liek it, its FUD!" I own crypto and will continue to keep buying. You insecure nigger.

This testimony is pretty much saying him saying yeah we can't stop it but we'll do what we can so you goyim can't get in, its for your own protection :)

>These opportunities flourish best when pursued in harmony with our federal laws

I DON'T HAVE A REACTION IMAGE THAT CAN DISPLAY MY DISGUST

The government cares. And you would care too, if you had to manage a nation. Those "retards" comprise around 90% of the population, and if their lives go to shambles because they fall for a continually expanding mass of new ponzis constantly, the economy will suffer.

fudfaagggggg

Yes, because the government cares so much about poor people. Which is why we've got your beloved mcdonalds making them obese, and lottery tickets and credit cards keeping them poor.

This is bullish. Read it.

which is why the government shouldn't exist

The US wasn't founded on some nanny state "protect them from themselves" bullshit.

It's a money grab for themselves that's all there is to it. Otherwise maybe an IQ test would be necessary, not a document saying "im rich so I can invest"

inb4 high IQ=rich

Denial phase
It's ogre

The only way people get better at investing is by losing. Protecting people just stifles them in the long run. Making a "networth" requirement for investing just ensures the middle class can never move up.

This.
Like it or not, in a society where risk is socialized, the cost falls on all of us eventually.

i second this. let’s get this meme rolling

Is there a law that forces people to eat too much , gamble on the lotery and spend their credit cards money on booze?

Nigger do it to themselves homieboi

No, but there is absolutely a culture that pushes it. Last time I was in the city I couldn't even find anything fresh for lunch.

>our well-founded and proven approach to protecting investors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHA

>”Therefore, the recommendation of the Committee are as follows:
>Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
>Buy low, sell high
>Never trade on margin, unless you are actively seeking to get rekt
>Buy the fucking dip
>Hodl”

Who the fuck cares about capital requirements? If you don't have at least 50k by now you are probably a nucoiner and don't deserve crypto.

Why is /leftypol/ even still here?
Fuck off you dumbass

>I-Its the culture, the c-culture made me do it! reeeee

Fuck off you marxist cunt. I bet cartoons made you a heroin addict too.

There are million fucking cultures per mile in the American continent, its on you and you alone if you behave like a no good nigger or white trash. Specially now when education and information is so readily available.

THERE'S A JEWISH MEDIA WHICH INTRODUCES THE IDEA OF PARTAKING IN WHATEVER YOU CAN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN IF YOU THINK IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you know what the requirements for being an accredited investor are? You may want to look it up.

From document
>Conclusion
Through the years, technological innovations have improved our markets, including
through increased competition, lower barriers to entry and decreased costs for market
participants. Distributed ledger and other emerging technologies have the potential to further
influence and improve the capital markets and the financial services industry. Businesses,
especially smaller businesses without efficient access to traditional capital markets, can be aided
by financial technology in raising capital to establish and finance their operations, thereby
allowing them to be more competitive both domestically and globally. And these technological
innovations can provide investors with new opportunities to offer support and capital to novel
concepts and ideas.
History, both in the United States and abroad, has proven time and again that these
opportunities flourish best when pursued in harmony with our federal securities laws. These
laws reflect our tripartite mission to protect investors, maintain fair, orderly and efficient markets
and facilitate capital formation. Being faithful to each part of our mission not in isolation, but
collectively, has served us well. Said simply, we should embrace the pursuit of technological
advancement, as well as new and innovative techniques for capital raising, but not at the expense
of the principles undermining our well-founded and proven approach to protecting investors and
markets.
Thank you for the opportunity to testify before you today and for your support of the
Commission and its workforce. I stand ready to work with Congress on these issues and look
forward to answering your questions.

>everyone left of my neonazi diaper is left

You can't be a poorfag. Sucks to be a nucoiner. Eat shit.

t. 2.5 million networth and 250k non-investment income.

So you go from saying "If you don't have 50k you're poor" to realizing what the requirements are and having to throw out your networth like anyone gives a fuck.

Seems bullish t b q h f a m

OMG Veeky Forums lied to me
>Always invest more than you can afford to lose
>Buy high, sell low
>margin = always
>never hodl

So, doesn't this basically mean "get in while you still can and buy whatever looks promising"? They'll have a hard time kicking existing investors out, but they can close the doors on new ones if they don't meet some "financial requirements".

>cannot protect you
>their claims are unfounded , and are used by criminals

>The government cares. And you would care too, if you had to manage a nation. Those "retards" comprise around 90% of the population, and if their lives go to shambles because they fall for a continually expanding mass of new ponzis constantly, the economy will suffer.

Ok so goverment selling protection, hand in your freedom itd all for your own good, sounds familiar ... So, why again did your ancestors leave europe? We've plenty of oppressive socislist nanny states on this side of the ocean. No need to travel to the end of the world to get the exact same (but muh gunz).

>they do it to themselves
That’s the point.