If a generous user doesn't send me 0.5 ethereum Im gonna blow my fucking top off tonight

If a generous user doesn't send me 0.5 ethereum Im gonna blow my fucking top off tonight
i have lost almost everything this is it
its either i die tonight or someone stops me by helpoinng out another user in need, you decide
im not joking either btw i really am going to
you will be directly responsible for my suicide all because you think doing nothing with your coins you will never even spend is more important than a human life

0x6d0F61545EBBC4d6f4E228e0a49F0D6cd30c00bF

you decide my fate

You won't be missed

agreed

do it, faggot

Send here please
I will kill one pajeet for every single eth you send
0x6EED68B6D215477175975691cA4704a05768c706

>0.5 ethereum
Killing yourself over ~$365 usd?

Pssh. I wipe my ass with that.

Post a wallet with some transactions.

same desu
0x3006E592f0EBEe6533C55da3d1116dFfF93571b0

You would kill yourself because of 0.5 Ether. Sad.

PS: Dont do it.

Prob will burn in hell

0x7f5add17f2a9218fe17d1777adfaa7fdd54a5b66

Sent :^)

Get the biggest caliber you can afford. I unironically would prefer people like you killed yourselves. When I was a stupid, young moron, I stayed with a crazy as fuck, self-cutting witch because I was such a moral fag that every time I tried to leave, she would threaten to kill herself if I did. After a year of suffering, I came to the conclusion that this is the only life I have and I'm not going to spend it shackled by someone who would take advantage of my morality in order to keep me. So I left and I told her that if she wanted to kill herself, go ahead, but I'm not the one pulling the trigger or taking those pills, so good luck.

She overdosed half a year later. I didn't attend the funeral and I ignored all calls from her friends and family. I honestly didn't give a fuck and I felt liberated and a bit glad that she wouldn't be alive to put some other dumbass through the same thing. I no longer have a sense of morality when it comes to people who use suicide to manipulate others.

Please kill yourself as fast as possible.

Your suicide will be a net positive for the world so I'll gladly not send you shit.

ok this is on you

You're my hero, user!

*slow clap*

Bless you, user.

Unlike OP I'm not a big emotional fagi-o, send your ETH to me. K, thnx.

0xD7B4014FBe861b68af28567d7E95d0Ee33F8f33f

It will totally show him!

first you give me a blowjob

That sucks user.

Not taking responsibility for your actions shows that you gambled when you shouldn't have, and that you need to man the fuck up.

NO BEGGING

Jesus.

do it pussy. no one wants you here

>MODS BAN THESE BEGGAR FAGGOTS

And by the way, you aren't an "user in need". You're a fucking moron that gambled money you didn't have and you want someone to save you. Your life is going to be a continuous chain of bad life decisions and trying to get others to bail you out. It's truly in the best interest of anyone you associate with (assuming anyone would even bother) if you just ended your life, got your 5 minutes of fame among your family and friends, and then just be remembered for the few good memories there are of you (assuming there are any) and all the negative shit repressed for the sake of 'respect for the dead". You should feel honored that you'll finally get some sort of respect after you've blown your head off, even if it's mostly obligatory.

pls stream user, we need entertainment in these dark hours

based

BECOME AN HERO ON LIVE STREAM
>maybe then we'll send you some eth

Drop an address, I'll send some money, good shit sir

Fairwell and so long my fair Spanish ladies ...

0x94E59e8afb611c78bd5d876e9d78B2475ADc861F
here you go

So "we" will never spend our coins but you would kill yourself over it? Perhaps you would never spend yours as well? Look at it as a game dude. Put a little in to play, Don't fucking off yourself over something some of us consider just a damn game.

It's not your fault.

No, user. It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

technically, it's not begging, it's moral extortion.