Biz is still in denial but meme coins are likely done forever

biz is still in denial but meme coins are likely done forever.

I fucked up totally and havent sold a single coin.
I would like to redistribute my coins and then leave biz and delete blockfolio for the next years.

I dont expect a lot but its too late for me to sell now.

I still have around 3k. which coins would u buy?

REQ
XLM
VEN

wait for a year, and thank me then

COSS

JNT LINK FUN
1k each

will take any

Only invest what you can afford to lose and just hold long term. I'd rather take the risk and hold for 5 years than sell everything now in a panic and potentially miss out in the future.

Fun will buy me a house

Im holding everything Idgaf

Ark girl used to be fat? Fuuuuuuuu

GAY

ripple

ZRX
ETH
WTC

JNT will buy you a house with servants and golden lambos
LINK will buy you a house but it smells of cabbages and there is this old slavic lady who wonders in every once in a while and starts to cook cabbage soup and you have to gently shoo her out.

You're done OP, simply done
You should wait for bitcion to go even a little lower and go all in on that

However, there is only one altcoin/shitcoin (coin other than BTC or ETH) that will live on past this bear market, and that's 0x

and what if you're 50/50 jnt link

VEN OMG XRP

LTC
DRGN
AST
XSPEC/XMR

Thank me later

LTC is about to go live (Litepay Debit Card)
AST is already live (TokenTrader)
DRGN is already live (hosting ICOs and has a working architecture)
XMR/XSPEC for when you want some privacy

>checked

Unitus (UIS), 46 million total supply. Only 4 fucking cents. Recently started getting a much higher volume, shit is set to moon once this BTC crap is settled out. Just think $1k would get you 25,000 coins. This will without a doubt go above $1 and likely to go well above $5. I'm shifting half my portfolio into it now. Dev has been very active in creating new mining pools to merge mine with other coins since it uses multiple algos. And it's not some shitty premined ICO bullshit token either. I'm lucky as fuck I'm still positive after this crash, and with 125,000 UIS I'm feeling comfy af

is the that quantumgrad girl from plebbit?

thats the ark whore

Does she have a IG or SC account?

user just wait for a year
thank me later ;^)