Did...did we just witness the beginning of an uptrend?

Did...did we just witness the beginning of an uptrend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

QQ

Stop jinxing it

4-week downward trend

1 minute upward trend

already back down to 7k

12 hours. Be prepared.

No, nigger

Stop jinxing shit. Every time I thought we were in an uptrend today it just went down to shit. Just keep expecting it to fall more.

Back to 20k by tomorrow.

>magical thinking

It will crash back to 6k in 50 minutes.

I wish I wasn't a fucking retard who bought in at 20k

50k EOY confirmed

yes. buy orders are concentrated into massive wall that cannot be taken lower without more volume than sellers can come up with.

It would take millions in volume to move the price down only a hundred dollars at that point.

That is why floor is at 6K.

P-p-p-prepared for >$10,000, RIGHT

>2018
>Not buying green candles and lighting them up in a dark room around a sculpture of a frog so you can praise kek and bring forth the bull market

Do you even fucking want Cryptos to recover?

yes 10,000 tomorrow. 15,000 by next week.
stock markets go down. crypto goes up.

+7 magick points if you get pre-1984 pennies and line them up in a pentagram around your altar and ejaculate then cut yourself and mix the blood and semen and anoint the pepe's forehead

United States SEC just told the world they consider blockchain a new technological paradigm with the power to transform markets for the better.

>unable to break out and hold over 8k for a few days
>now unable to break out and hold over 7k for even a few hours

You know what is coming and if you aren't dumping right now you are a certified moron.

Oh god not this pepe again. More dump or is it pump, friend? Pls help

agreed. ive been watching closely at this trend. look like it will happen very very soon. days or week.

all those uptrends are sold

which is smart

DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H DOUBLE BOTTOM ON THE 1H

lol no

which is amazing because I thought they were gonna be jewish cucks and call it a scam network that was gonna cause mass chaos

if you dump now, you are a certified moron.

>he already dumped
>certified moron

maybe not yet, but very soon, volume is increasing again

It's a sign of life.

>looking at 1 minute charts

I seriously hope you guys dont...

Reminder that any spike in price will result in a bigger crash as the non-morons sell their coins and get our while they can

Please don't start the uptrend until Thursday/Friday!! I'm waiting for a bank transfer and haven't went shopping yet

Don't worry user, its not

i wouldn't be surprised if it hits $8k or even $8500 today's end, but the fact that it even touched $6k is extraordinarily telling, plus if it doesn't end today at a minimum of $8k i think all hell's gonna break loose in the coming days

>i wouldn't be surprised if it hits $8k or even $8500 today's end,
How delusional are you?

It already hit 8.7K.

There was a higher low yesterday, so no

Sorry mate, its below 7k.

Volume is rising partly due to decrease of value per coin.

no it didnt retard

Cool. How long do you think this will last? A few weeks? A few months? I'd be OK with either...it's like setting the clock back in time

We had exactly the same """uptrend""" 3 hours ago

This..This is why I come to Veeky Forums. LOL.

dead cat

No idea. But look at the trend over the last month. Be cautious of anyone telling you its about to moon.

Look at the volume at the dip earlier today.
There is some serious buying there.

Strong support at 7k

Australian dead cat bounce. Bounces the other way

this cat made out of fucking rubber?

Rubber dead cat, its a thing. Chart currently looking like a pitted-wall after a triple bottom. Obvious spike inbound.

i cant see this without seeing the picture of the doll

>Veeky Forums
>LOL.
You have to go back

>Still falling for bear traps

You guys never learn now do ya? Heh.

>4 week

Valuations are what drive long term returns, but investor risk appetite is what drives short term returns.
People are pulling out of risky markets and moving into safer markets. That's why BTC began falling before the stock market did, and why it will continue to fall until investors feel like taking risks again (i.e. after shit like BTC network death due to possible China mining ban and Tether are resolved)

>does it rhyme with splat?

Anton Kreil pepe is always a bad omen.

It rhymes with Lead Rat Pounce

Cant stop me riding this easy TEL trading bouncing 38-40 endlessly

>Veeky Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

People are starting to say it going to $4-5k and wait for uptrend confirmation instead of saying "buy the dip this is the bottom" so I think it actually is the bottom now.

LEAVE

Bull trap.

wrong

just sell user.

Thanks for the tip.

dead cat bear trap bounce.

Just finished. Hope you guys get your green candles and bull run. Screen cap this pls.

Sweet jesus that is tacky.

Trap house

P-post pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4

Enroute

Aye Aye captain.
Towards rock bottom it is.

It's been a pleasure trading with you, also take note of BCH breakout lololol fuck Charlie litecunt

Im so doing this shit

LEAVE. NOW.REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh

If more people join us, we'll definitely summon more green candles.

Shit What is happening? More sellers than buyers?

We've been downtrending since Dec 16. Fuck.

delete this,

thats what everyone thought

You will never take my crypto from me you fucking kikes.