Greetings, Veeky Forums! I'm a representative from Netflix...

Greetings, Veeky Forums! I'm a representative from Netflix. We're going to be creating a documentary on Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency. As such we need individuals to speak on their personal experiences with Crypto-Currency to learn more about how this has changed the lives of people. We know many of you must be desperate for money so of course, there WILL be compensation in the shitcoin of your choice. Just leave your email and two or three sentences about your time in this market and we'll decide if we want you.

As for the title we were either thinking BTC: The Greatest Scam of Our Time, or Crypto Currency: Digital Predator, or BTC: The Bubble That Rocked The World.

A guy in my ee class attempted suicide twice the same year because he bought high and sold low

He is probably going to go for the third attempt because no one can stop that madman

I'll make the handjob scene. Reply if interested.

Netflix does not condone suicide or handjobs, no thank you.

How about "Are Our Children Safe From Bitcoin?"

>netflix rep

Netflix? This shithole shit does not belong on Veeky Forums

>Crypto: The Musical
>Starring Julie Andrews and Vanessa Hudgens

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!!!!!!

SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS! SHORTS!SHORTS! SHORTS!SHORTS!SHORTS! EVERYBOOOODY

There already is a doc on bitcoin on netflix fucking faggot.

>Starring Brendan Fraser, Ben Affleck

>BRENDAN WHERE IS THE FLOOR
>*eyes narrow*
>buckle up, buckaroos
>AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
>LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

>Went all in on ADA at .10
>Removed small amount from market at 1.15
>Still hodling a significant amount, still not below initial investment, totally comfy and preparing to buy the trench dip

I shall speak for those of us that made it. Pay in ADA, of course

>we need individuals to speak on their personal experiences with Crypto-Currency
I fucked your mom and paid her in bcash. Now shes so poor she can't even pay attention

How many LINK will you pay me?

I'll do it for a 1 oz gold American eagle. Had 575,000 pre crash and down to 60,000.

I've got a great idea netflix
Cast all the people who made shitty decisions on crypto as white people. Hell, even Justin "exit scam" Sun, cast him as a white man. And anybody who did something noble either a black man or woman.
The pro play is to have loads of white women just swarming around some hood negro who invested in Eth early.
Forget about Asian entirely in this documentary and don't even bother with Litecoin.

Bitcoin is slow and exspensive.
Banks are fucked when they all of a sudden wont work with Coinbase anymore during the dip.
Coinbase the only way to get USD into the market is fucked.

Now give me some ETH 0xe0acf1a60ec348bde4a36ed9e905dfd1ed7c591c

Go fuck yourself piece of trash, mainstream media ruined crypto

This guy knows

go fuck yourself, cuckflix.