Once the recovery starts, how long until we are back to 10k? Serious answers only please

Once the recovery starts, how long until we are back to 10k? Serious answers only please.

Never. Buttcoin is going to die.

EVER
EVER
and EVER

probably won't happen for a good while. Crypto as an investment opportunity is dying and BTC was only used for investments and not for actual commerce

IT HAS NO USE

Took us a month for Bitcoin to take the biggest shit and now we're going to have to wait another month to get back to where we were

Didn't take long for eth to go from 40 to 1k. I'm sure that when it flips with btc it can get there by the summer.

are you the faggot with the trumpcoin bags?

You wait for people to run out of funds panic selling, then watch as whales take a big gulp making them have to buy higher as they are forced to watch the market skyrocket out of frustration as with any large crypto crash

>Serious answers only please.
nobody knows, anyone that tells you otherwise is lying

ask the gypsy of the village

if people keep jumping ship it wont, ETH or even NEO will slowly become the fiat medium to altcoins.

no I have a variety of other bags

the bounce will be fast. volatility won't die down for another few months until it reaches an equilibrium, when most people have forgotten about bitcoin like the last run up.
(thats not going to be anywhere near where it got to btw)

just keep an eye on the volatility in a month or two and watch it decrease.

>Once the recovery starts

I actually own 0 btc so I don't care. I should have stated when will the market recover. I'm mostly in ETH, NEO, and XRB

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK IM ABOUT TO LOSE IT

We'll be back to 10K by March. Anyone else who think otherwise is deluded.

>back to 10K by March
March 2019

He's honestly not wrong about 10k in march. If you look at the volatility on a weekly basis it's easily attainable.

Nope. March 2018.

Watch it happen. Don't be a fool. This is a very rare opportunity.

bitcoin will be at 40k by summer dumbass. anyone not hodling is a retard

In March it will be either 10K or 1K

back to 10k by march 15

BTC will never be 19k again. It'll be passed by some other crypto or ledger system.

>Once the recovery starts

>half of ATH
>a month away
Stocks almost look more appetizing right now

listen I'd sell you the call personally. I hope you have deep pockets

its all going down to zero aaaaahhh

US stocks are due for a solid correction and today might get the ball rolling. I think tomorrow will be another bloodbath personally.

hahaha, get fucked retards

No recovery. BTC will deathspiral to a point where it becomes unprofitable to mine.