In about 2 hours Europe will wake up

> In about 2 hours Europe will wake up

How do you think they will react to the current price Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ambcrypto.com/deeper-investigation-bitcoin-ethereum-markets-falling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The rise begins

You know of the phoenix?

faggot i didn't sleep. been shorting since yesterday

eu fag here just sodl after waking up

Euro fag here. Haven't caught any sleep today. I'm writting on my phone in a shitty waiting room, waiting for my morning bus home. This market keeps fucking me in the ass, but it's too late to sell since there is no telling what a rebound might happen. Therefore I'm not selling but im sleep deprived so what do i know.

hopefully assblasted

The fuck do you mean, I haven't slept at all. How do you expect me to sleep in this market?! DO YOU THINK THERE IS TIME TO SLEEP!!?

We are giving them an easy point of entry into owning the future. Hopefully they recognize our gift.

> In about 2 hours Europe and Switzerland will wake up.

the eurotrash always dump. happenes every single morning. prepare to go lower once the soyboys have woke up

I DIDNT SLEEP IN TWO DAYS

>tfw going to sleep in a few hours
It's gonna recover when I'm in deep sleep, right? I'm gonna miss the dip I just feel it

>ambcrypto.com/deeper-investigation-bitcoin-ethereum-markets-falling/
If i can say for mysef, i just woke up and bought 500 euros of ltc, gonna pick up some cheap alts, but im a very optimistic person so i cant tell what my other eurofags are gonna do.

Switzerland is not part of the EU, but it's still Europe.

eurosmells have tiny bitch boy wrists, of course they're gonna fucking sell

I'm hoping for an ether dip.

I'm still here user. Up at 5 AM.
I'm indifferent still. I know my LINK will take me to lamboland eventually, all I have to do is wait.

>the eurotrash always dump

>American education

false, im going to sleep in 30 min

that is true, but the flag was missing in the OPs picture.

nope, swissfag here

im still awake user.

yuropoor here

It's 4:30am and I'm still holding u faggots