My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car...

My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years, but only bought me a $5,000 car. How pissed should I be at him? God fucking damn.

weak

what kinda gay pasta is this

nice bait turbonigger

lmao what a weirdo

your dad should beat your ass into dogmeat

You should be absolutely livid that your dad raised you to be a bitch.

My dad makes double minimum what your dad makes and my first car was 500 bucks.
Great car, too.

OP I didn't even have this pic saved on my computer. Your bait was THAT bad. I literally had to download this image just for you. Jesus christ

Kinda cool that they used a tilt lens to achieve a "toy" look to the photo. Oh yeah, also sage

awful bait
next time post a picture of a 2006 Honda Civic or something

This is bait but I’ll bite
Thank him for not spoiling your ass further, entitled prick. You got something for FREE. It cost you no money. He worked for that car, you didn’t. Be appreciative.
If you want a better car, work for it.

I wouldn't have bought you a car at all, as you're obviously an entitled brat. You need to learn about hard work paying off. There's nothing satisfying about being handed everything

I've seen this thread at least 7 times

BE GRATEFU YOU CUNT
TOOK ME 3 YEARS TO BUY THIS BABY
and now i'll be buying it later this week.
I'mma fuck some bitches with this baby

If it makes you feel better my dad makes more than that and hasn't bought me a car, I own 2 though. He's bought my 2 other siblings homes and he owns 4 homes himself plus rentals.

He has said he'll buy me a home recently but I don't want to deal with his annoying ass so I have just been like "meh, someday I guess".

You should be thankful. He's showing you that the way to riches is to pretend to be poor while using all your game chips to get more game chips.

You fucking nigger rich fucking plebeian. I deserve your spot in life more than you!

This copy pasta bait is old.

You will crash that car, I guarantee it

>My dad has made $250,000 a year consistently for 20 years

Why hasn't he improved? He's making less than half he was 20 years ago. You are lucky he got you anything. He's probably depressed.

That's a pretty cool car for 5k

Soarers are awesome

neck yourself

We are poor as fuck and my dad gave me a 97 Altim as my first car.
I was pretty excited.

Much this.

That's a sick car too. Godamn shitty bait.

It's probably his way of letting you know that you need to go out and figure out how to make $250000 a year yourself instead of living off his check, which hasn't seen a raise in 20 years.

old pasta

>sc400

jesus your dad must hate you. didnt buy the manual 6 speed 1jzgte model with air bags and LSD. Knows your faggot ass can only handle a 165kw 1uz automatic open diff shitbox. My grandma drives a faster car than that. faggit