It isn't just crypto guys. Wall street is a bloodbath

It isn't just crypto guys. Wall street is a bloodbath.

exactly.

bitcoin is linked to the market. the market is down. its that simple.

except bitcoin started going down 7 weeks ago

I would suck a dudes dick to only be down 4.6% today... I'm all in on VEN and ICX so its -41% for me...

*unzips femdick*

>today
If the Asian markets are any indication, it's far from over. There will be more blood at market open.

I want the dow to crash
crypto is the future

Writing was already on the wall for Stocks too though, esp after earnings.

Took out a 401k loan last week
>feels good man

It's actually WAY worse. Most Stocks, ETF's etc are on margin, so that 4% is FAR worse. We just go to 0 at worse - they go into massive negative numbers after a day or 2 like this.

I don't want investment bankers to be linked to my survival any more. They are clearly not responsible people, and they don't deserve to have power to disrupt my existence in any way. Is there a peaceful way to end this relationship, or am I going to have to pop your skulls wide open?

I/m down almost 75% since the ICX peak during the conference, and I have a feeling its only getting worse for me from here.
Although I guess it is worth mentioning that 2/3 of my money is in stocks so I shouldn't get too buttfucked if crypto keeps dying.

I hope bankers and politicians are lynched this go around, unlike 2008.

Australias not doing too hot either, down 2.4% and flat. Not sure where the causality lies though (did we bring them down, or is their performance indicative of the US market tomorrow)?

way to go bitcoin...you just took down the whole world economy with you!!!

>asian markets

Hey retard, asian markets follow AMERICAN market futures
watch american futures to see where the markets will open up at

The DOW is dead. It will never recover.
The Nikkei is dead. It will never recover.
Stocks are dead. They will never recover.
Crypto is dead. It will never recover.
Veeky Forums is dead. It will never recover.
Earth is dead. It will never recover.

Daggerfall is literally the best elder scrolls game.

I wonder what happened... hmmmmmmmmmm

did we just become best friends?

how many fucking times do I have to tell you idiots its based upon interest rates and bond yields

Only Brainlets think this. Its justa correction after the large growth that started about december 30th

If bitcoin could post a couple days of gains while the financial markets tank...

>non-Jew installed as Fed chairman
>immediately crash stock market along with coordinated attack on Bitcoin
(((Hmm))).

filtered

> (OP)
Kek