In all honesty Veeky Forums, I'm very close to ending it all

In all honesty Veeky Forums, I'm very close to ending it all.

Should I make it look like an accident? Or leave a note and give my family/friends closure.

My mental state was already in a fragile place long before crypto. This is just the tipping point.

>20 y/o college student
>Had $50k saved up, portfolio is down 60%
>Suffer from loneliness, anxiety, emptiness

I just want it all to be over.

Other urls found in this thread:

xxxx.gg/wdxGh8a
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CT44ZLvu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>killing yourself over money
grow the fuck up retard

Okay, look. You're in a better position than I was at the time. You ever have more money than me right now. The market will bounce back, and if it doesn't then you still have enough to build up again.

>so anxious I tear my skin off
>haven't had a friend for over 10 years

But there is a good chance bitcoin wont ever hit 20k again. Or it might take 10 years

>lose 60% of 50k
>still have 20k left
>at 20 years old
mate im also 20 years old and i dont have a cent to my name. dont let me stop you though, in fact if you give me that 20k i can come to your place and kill you quickly so then it wont look like a suicide to your family.

So what? Fuck BTC, move onto other tokens and coins. BTC needed to die.

It's not the money user.

I've been struggling for loneliness for a very long time. Friendships seem shallow. I haven't been able to connect with anyone on a deep level in a long time.

The money is just the tipping point.

when I was 20 y/o and in uni I lived off of peanut butter for a week at a time and had $500 savings maximum at any point. How fucking wealthy are your parents?

Listen bud cmon. I was a fuck up at 20. Still 20 but yeah... theoretically I could have turned it around.

Bitcoin will go on another 10x run after this 80% reduction. Watch, it will bottom at 4k then run up.

Don't leave a note

Leave me your btc 1NTKSHKLvXCnkxHb6c6ddmafBvt9AdiwuU

You're still in a good position, being 20 in college. The fact that you saved that much money so early shows a lot of promise. Also:

> kill yourself now
> lose out on the hundreds of thousands you would have made otherwise throughout your lifetime

Meditate and sleep. Every time you feel like killing yourself, sleep. Take sleeping pills if you have to.

t. someone with childhood-onset bipolar disorder.

Why did you ID colour change? What are you doing?

If you have a tipping point at all, then you aren't empty. I can understand your situation, I really can, but you have a LOT going for you right now--including your age. See someone. Cash out 1k and get a private councillor if you need to.

Hmm I don't know.
When bitcoin fell from 50 to 10, would you do it?
From 1000 to 200?
From 20000 to whatever the bottom will be?

HODL you f a g g o t s. The sun will rise and NEETS will rule the world.

fuck off with your horseshit

If you are going to kill yourself at least leave a note that says you were molested by John Podesta.

OP this is coming from a college dropout and semi old fag at 31. Trust me nigger, it gets better with time. Just be patient. Chin up.

Im 30 and just lost 350K
Learn to laugh this off bro, money is an illusion.
You will learn this the older you get, don't hurt yourself or those who love you

Don't give up yet user, I'm comfy cause I don't do any of this crypto shit but I too have very bad time before. Crypto can rise up again but if you finish all now, you won't raise up from your grave that's for sure

Parents weren't wealthy. I made my money through an online business I ran by myself.

I've wanted to end it all for a long time user.

I feel so dead inside. I seem perfectly happy to people on the outside, but not many know I'm dying inside.

And my ID says im GAY
Lighten tf up!

20 years old lol

i'm fucking 30 and live with my parents, you have nothing to worry about

This is likely coming from a far off view from yours, but I firmly believe this plane (earth) is a place to learn, but even if you decide to do it you will continue to learn from this emotional state no matter where you go. Not sure if this is of any consolation, but I want you to know that ultimately you are not alone-- at some point in all of our infinite lives this has been us.
I am thinking of you and unironically sending you love :)

well obviously you're good at business then OP. So you have that going for you. The rest will come with time. You're barely an adult.

user, just fucking take this as a learning experience. Don't FOMO on the pump. Now, get cash. As much as possible. Every market is crashing - just get all the cash you can & BUY on the crash ending. Stocks, Crypto's everything.

STOP buying once normies start FOMO, and start selling/ At ATH, Short that shit.

You'll then be able to pay for therapy, friends and Lambos. This isn't over yet faggot. A crash like this is a GIFT.

>Friendships seem shallow. I haven't been able to connect with anyone on a deep level in a long time.
i'll be your friend if it stops you from crying on a mongolian basket weaving discussion forum. u dont even have to pay me

user you are 20 years old. Do you know how much money you could make by the time you’re 30?

Guns are good things to buy with crypto.

If you're gonna do it, just do it. Who cares how it looks when you'll be forgotten in less than 2 generations?
But of course you won't, pussy.
No amount of money will fix your loneliness and anxiety.

how the fuck did you have 50k as a 20 year old? i'm 22, still a student, and am flat fucking broke. the $150 i invested in crypto was a fucking ton to me. you realize you're still wealthier than 90% of people your age, right?

your iq is just too high, you're gonna have to learn to deal with it

Listen to this user! This guy is right

quit being a pussy, suck it up and take the loss on the chin, know that thousands of people are suffering even greater losses and doing so

Just forget about it and hold. You should do complex things like selling now and buying litter, but it would be bad for your morale. Just consider bitcoin an investment for your retirement, you know that eventually it will go stupid high and this is just a skirmish to let some people hoard.

>Go to Thailand
>20K would allow you to live there for a year at the very least
>Spend the next 12 months partying, fucking hookers and self hating Thai girls looking for that BWC
>If you need cash just work at a english teaching school (They will literally hire anyone that looks foreign, btw)

If the only reason to kys is money issues then I don't see why you can't go out with a bang, no pun intended.

Im in a worse position amd often ha e those feelings pretty bad but due to my genetically induced narcissism I also am often high on idiotic shit. Like I think im special or something. Which keeps me from getting depressed. So basically its all just chemical in your brain and habitual thought patterns, if things get better you will look back and be like "damn I was atupid for being SO down"

I had $0 when I graduated from college.
Most kids today are $30K in debt when the graduate.
Just sell what you have left and get out now.
You have your whole life.
You're depressed about fucking $30K?
That's it???
Each year of your future life is worth way more than $1000.
Seriously, this is nothing.
I've lost way more money in my life.
You can have a long and happy life.

>hurr im happy on the outside but dead inside

so is like 99% of the population, its why alcohol exists

>unironically
This phrase doesnt make sense. "Sarcastically" makes more sense. Irony is when you are afraid of getting hit by a car so you dont drive and then a car crashes through your wall and you die in your livimg room. What is ironic about believingin reincarnation or watching rick and morty?

This, THIS is what I've been looking for, I've sat here looking for people like YOU to join my discord "GAINSVILLE", don't fucking kill yourself, trading is a lonely road which is WHY I made this discord, I want to make everyone IN IT FILTHY FUCKING RICH.

I'm up 31% in a week from all this BS happening, I use leverage and I buy PLATINUM, and metals are strong right now they're not dipping HARD.

xxxx.gg/wdxGh8a

xxxx = discord, this is a pema link we have 56 people in it, about 10 of us talk and a bunch lurk to see what the deal is, I wasn't going to grace you cunts with my presence until next month, but I want to help people, because gains alone is fucking miserable.

A guy that joined with $500 made $300 this week.
One of the other guys is making weekly gains, enough to beat being a wage cuck.

My autism accuracy with platinum is about 80% I only lose every so often, but it's minimal.

Platinums stuck in a bracket of 990-1000 on plus500, that's the brokerage I use for these gains.

If you join it, and there's no gains then you can kill yourself, everyone is welcome here, we DO NOT fuck each other over because that goes against what I built this discord for.

At least join it, you have nothing to lose you can always damn quit the thing if you don't like it.

Please don't do it. We're here for you. You're still so young. If this time doesn't succeed, you will still have many more opportunities like this to try again

You did the right thing by giving this crypto thing a shot, if you didn't you would have regretted not doing so. Congrats on giving this a try. Keep trying again.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon said "If given a 10% chance of getting 100x return, he'd take that chance every time." You're doing the same thing he's doing. Good for you!

Since you're still young, you will have many more of these 10% chances of getting 100x return. You have nothing to lose, a whole lot to gain.

If you feel like you've lost everything then you will have nothing more to lose, that's the best feeling anyone could get. It can only go up from here.

Been relaying this message across biz hoping someone would get it whether you stay or go, it will be same but it WILL get better no matter what you do. It is the natural course of things to be good :-)

Cover yourself in pink paint, cut your eyelids off, go into a public area, scream 'til you burn your lungs out, blow your brains out

Just stop caring. necome a maniacal spcial Butterfly, just talk to EVERYBODY about everything aghhhhh everyone is so timid and shy to people they dont know its like how on a busful of people no one says a word because we dont care about anyone but our "friends"

yeah kinda confusing. I really meant "un-sarcastically sending you love"

It isn't the loneliness making you this way, it's the anxiety of the crash and losing money that's doing that. Thoughts have funny ways of taking on new forms in times of crisis. And it will pass. When this is done you won't feel as lonely, or as anxious, and as depressed about your life, I promise. So in the short term understand that this is ephemeral. Also note that very, very few people have their shit together at your age and a great number of people deal with what you're going through. Talk to someone about it - a professional, family or friends. Just say exactly what it is that is on your mind and why it is making you unhappy. It will amaze you how easy it is to do and how much better you will feel afterwards, and how people will generally help you out and understand. From there you can work out a medium to long term plan to fix your social issues and mental health.

The more wisdom you impart, the more likely it gets overlooked. Keep up the good work user, you may actually be saving people's lives. Much gratitude!

Cant hurt to try! Going to bed now and saving this thread. I am happy that you noticed it.

Also, this type of mindset comes when you realize how little a wagecuck job pays, I know that feel user, come join the comfy gains discord and we can have a chat.

Do a flip

In my experience I dont like talking about it, cus most people have these feelings and I think the only way we deal with them is to accept them. Unless theres some solution but to me its seems like its a neurological problem, our brains cant "get it up", or life just loses it excitement cus we hit a wall. FUCK

OP, try living in the woods or desert for a month, reconnect with nature

dont fucking do it, user. i was down 80% last year and if i had held i easily would have been up ~4000% EOY. and thats not a typo. it hurts to think about that far more than the hurting you're feeling right now.

OP here again

I've been on Veeky Forums for the past 6 years. /b/ and Veeky Forums have been my home. I appreciate every one of you.. from the trolling, to the memes, to the pink wojaks, the shilling.. It's given me a home and community.

Even to the people saying to unironically kill myself, I wish the best to you guys too. I know some of you are hurting mentally more than I am.

I hope you all make it one day. Not necessarily in crypto, but whatever you pursue in life. Whatever you found makes you happy.

It's been one hell of a ride, but this train isn't for me. Make your life what you want it to be.

Farewell.

Get a dog. If you can't find meaning there then yeah get fucked.

If not dubs OP lives

Don't do it op.
Its just money at the end of the day, but if you are actually serious about ending your life, and if b and biz were your home boards, then you should livestrean it.
I honestly think you shouldn't go through with it. I think the market is going to reach ath come August or some shit but wtf do I know.

dude. don't. at the very least, give yourself a month.

Brother no!

may as well do something fun before you die.....

Don't do it user.

Just wait til tomorrow and see how you feel.

Please dont OP. Like I said earlier it wont help anything. Take it slow. Try to get even .005% happier every day. No matter what, wishing you the best.

I'm early 40s and have 15k debt and 15k in 401k. It isn't my fault I've been laid off 6 times in my life and jobs in the U.S. don't pay shit. I have 3 college degrees too.

Lucky I'm about to inherit 50 million dollars from my great uncle soon.

you fuckass i lost everything in crypto twice. in 2013 and again in 2015.

i had $47 in some shitcoins in 2016 and i turned that into $40,000 this year

your lose is fucking nothing. there will be at least one enormous deadcat bounce in a week or two to around 10K. wait until then and sell if you dont have the guts to sell now and buy in at 5k or below

xxxx.gg/wdxGh8a

xxxx = discord

I told you, join here, I wouldn't still be in this thread if I didn't want to make people rich, and platinum is the METALS so I can't fuck anyone over.

I wanted to end it a little over a year ago when ether crashed to $8. I’m glad I didn’t and you will be too, in time.

maN CMON. It's going back up and you know it

20 years old is a little young to cash your life in brother. Listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CT44ZLvu8

Give antidepressants a shot OP and anyone else out there reading this.

I've been depressed to the point of almost committing suicide on and off for over 13 years and FINALLY managed to work up the courage to squeak out the two sentences it took to get my doc to prescribe me prozac. Started 3 days ago and I literally instantly felt better, it's like a fucking happy pill.

What causes you to be sad isn't anything in your life, it's due to chemicals in your brain. This is easily fixed

Parents weren't wealthy. I made my money through an online business I ran by myself.
how about you put on hold killing yourself and teach me how to run a business? people are only happen when they feel they're useful to others
discord: gg/g965fxQ
telegram:

You're so young man. Take some shrooms (it helped me) or ayhuasca, learn a new craft, travel if needed.

There are dark times in our souls, but maybe in a week or two you will see light again and realize life is actually worth living. We do care about you, user.

You are either a liar or a retard. What you just said makes no sense.

Not true. I got on wellbutrin and it caused me to have intense panic attacks

One last word of advice-- Think about meditating. Again, wishing you the best and sending love.

>20k at 20
>abloo bloo I want to die ;_;
Holy shit, you're a piece of shit.

im have 20k but no 50k :((( kms

Yo let me get your BTC senpai:

19or918zyTiBNMVGmnhwKC4XvLtr5dB6Db

Hey retard

You have 20 fuckin K my nigger. Pull that shit out and take a bad ass road trip or travel an exotic place THEN kill yourself. Christ you're stupid

or buy up a whole bunch of guns and ammo and go on a normie slaughter spree. They caused all this after all

You're fucking twenty, you have all the time in the world to do do whatever the fuck you want. Be thankful you have all this opportunity in the 1st world fag.

Buy Coss and GG !

eat some shrooms, drop some acid..
itll either drive you psychotic to the point where u will actually kill yourself, OR
you'll become one with yourself and universe, be happy as fuck, feel better than you've ever felt, and realize that this is all just one big illusion.

go to psychologist its more tangible investment than crypto

dude, you're 20... shut up. I don't even mean to be rude, but you're fine... how did you have $50k? Like that's not 'broke college student,' if you need deeper connections, go travel.

hell, no get the fuck back here you bastard.

>MONEY IS MY LIFE
lol haha

just kys retard

This is literally the best time in your life to lose it all, you have many many years ahead of you where you can make huge gains

I really hoped he still did a flip

I'll be your friend on steam

gameboycolorbatterydead

>complaining about $20k at 20 years old
I thought white privilege was just a meme.

>trivial amount of money
>so depressed is suicidal
yeah... really made it man
superficial cunt

You realize you retards are talking to another person right? Not only that, but one of our own.

That’s somebody’s son, friend, maybe even lover. Next time someone you love is going through a hard time, I hope shitheads like you encourage them.

You’re what’s wrong with this world

It's a just a reference.

yeh, it's funny, but not when people lost a lot of money, and it's easily a legitimate threat of suicide. gotta have some compassion

frame someone you don't like

>it's easily a legitimate threat of suicide
He still has more money than 95% of people his own age. Stupid faggot.

suicidal thoughts don't have to be rational to your interpretations. I assume you grew up poor so you really highly value money, but not everyone has to think like that, and to assume just because he has so much money he should automatically be happy is short sighted

He clearly said that what set him off is his crypto loss though. He obviously lucked into that $50k considering how retarded he is so it's natural selection at work. Zero sympathy for such a faggot. If he had posted in /adv/ and said he was going to kill himself because of loneliness then you would have a point, but that's not the case here.