So how many of you guys cashed out yet? Has everyone bailed...

So how many of you guys cashed out yet? Has everyone bailed? I was really busy all day and didn't check my phone or anything until now. Am I too late to sell? I was going to when we broke 12m

My protfolio was 120k a month ago and I'm down to like 23k. I normally never hold idk why I fell for that stupid meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/amp/investing/2018/02/03/3-under-the-radar-stories-in-the-stock-market-th-2.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does it look like she has a girthy dick and sack in that pic?

Haven't sold and wont sell. Do your own thinking it's your money.

Yes sell the absolute bottom

Because it's the premium model

I'm going to sell my last crypto and buy one of those dolls and shoot loads on it in the middle of the freeway. I'll be famous.

Kekd

This is totally the absolute bottom.

I sold when the first articles about the market manipulation broke. The price was artificially manipulated from the beginning. I got out just in time. BTC will be worthless within a month.

>My protfolio was 120k a month ago and I'm down to like 23k.

Impressive, hard to do that much worse that the market.

Anyone have any actual experience with these dolls? What's the experience like compared to real pussy?

is OP unironically trying to shill dolls for the company he works for or something?

Oh (you)

Link? I haven't heard of that. No way that's possible.

>just out of frame
the monster dong

>The most recent decline was associated with the news this week that the world's largest bitcoin exchange, Bitfinex, has received a subpoena from the Commodity Futures and Trading Commission. A virtual currency company named Tether that shares the same chief executive also received a subpoena.

>In recent months, however, many investors have been raising alarm bells about Tether. Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of new Tether were created, almost always when the prices of other virtual currencies were heading down. The Tether were used on the Bitfinex exchange to make big purchases of bitcoin and other tokens, helping push their prices back up, according to multiple analyses of data from Bitfinex.

>"This became more and more concerning, because every time the markets went down, you have seen the same thing happen," said Joey Krug, the co-chief investment officer at Pantera Capital, which runs several virtual currency hedge funds. "It could mean that a lot of the rally over December and January might not have been real."
fool.com/amp/investing/2018/02/03/3-under-the-radar-stories-in-the-stock-market-th-2.aspx

The exchanges have been inflating prices using market manipulation. Now the investors are panicking and taking their money out.

I'm waiting to sell at the bottom.

Why has no one filmed anything with this doll yet

this... anyone have some videos?

This line of thinking is whats gotten me to not sell before the previous days. My hands are offically broken.

can I get one of these dolls with like a 12 inch horsedick? or maybe like a mounting pole for various detachable dildos?

Sold $10k earlier this morning.
Started with $500, most I had was $25k

Honestly I'm just glad I don't have to think about it anymore. I was constantly thinking about this stuff and I'm just thankful I don't need to check it anymore.

FUPA

Because the doll was barely started being promoted and sold in late december. It's a huge fucking heavy doll so even if the pictures are amazing it's not for everyone, not even those who are already doll lovers.

After placing an order the doll still has to be manufactured, they don't have a "stock" of dolls unless they're damaged, they take like 3+ weeks to make and ship sometimes more and depends on brand and how many orders are in line.

On top of that not everyone likes to share their doll since it's an intimate thing you fuck with as if she was your wife, let alone videotape it. There's like 3 guys on the doll forum who have posted real pictures of this particular doll in their home/studio, but I really don't think any of them cares enough to make videos of it, much less likely about fucking her if that's what you're looking for.

You can find more info on the onahole thread @/jp/ or if you just want to google more about her the model it's "WM 163 H" and there's like 4 different promo phoshoots.

Wait for the self washing automaton versions come out.

The actual holes aren't anything special, very close to your average toy or just somewhat better depending on the doll and how bad is your deathgrip. What's good about them is everything else, the experience of having a full soft body for you to ogle, grope, suck, fuck and dress up does a really good job at tricking your brain and making it think you're with a real woman.

They don't complain, they can't deny you sex, they're basically your sex slave, but they come with their whole set of issues, cleaning them after every use to prevent mold, weekly/monthly maintenance will make it last longer (which you kinda want unless you are super rich and can keep buying new ones whenever you feel like), they're hard to hide, rough edges can tear their skin easily, social stigma, and hauling around and posing 25-50kg of deadweight for a super fap experience is not always fun for the unprepared.

tldr: They're great, specially the latest stuff is very soft and has more durable skin and skeletons, if you can afford one you like and have room to store her get it.

keep at least 5% of your holdings.

i'm personally holding like 97% of it, but don't dare to give that advice because tbhdesu i didn't think it'd go this low, esp after it turns out that the SEC doesn't show any intent to stop this revolution ¯\_(???)_/¯

but do keep at least 5% in crypto. no matter what anyone says, there IS potential for another 1000x. there is also potential for not going back up ever, of course. but think of people in 2011, then just remember to keep at least 5% of your holdings in BTC and ETH, even if you decide to fuck all and leave.

ill never bail

i think it's whales playing the prices and forcing those who are dumb and/or need FIAT quickly to sell low and make their crypto-market-share grow btw,
but i'm not sure about anything anymore

Its really hard to get over the feeling that you are just fucking a rubber doll. Because that's what it is.

And the advantages of having a real gf/wife go beyond just something to have sex with

Cashed out everything that isn't already in cold storage

See you in two years biz

The Jews are sacrificing Quentin Tarantino in the sex scandal even though he didn't hurt anyone, so if his career can poof in 48 hrs, then bitcoin can as well. And yes, these two declines are seemingly related, guess the glue that binds them. They're coming for Trump, they're coming for our money, our guns, and our sovereignty.

Im still holding, i had 52k, now i have 24k

NOT fucking selling. I might be in complete senil that i lost money BUT IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

same user, was at 50k like a week ago now down to 20k. just gonna wait a month or two for this to all blow over so i can reach 6 figures