So this kike leaves the Fed last Friday, then everything implodes. Seems like a weird Cohencidence...

So this kike leaves the Fed last Friday, then everything implodes. Seems like a weird Cohencidence. Is there anything she did before she went. just a Rat leaving the sinking ship or something left to fuck over Trump and next Fed chair

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/markets-putting-powell-to-the-test-even-quicker-than-other-fed-chairs.html
iii.co.uk/alliance-news/1517606252017246600-3/interest-rate-worries-lead-to-sell-off-on-wall-street-us-commentary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go away

go away >>reddit
buy bitcoin nigger

She was based, saved the economy just like Bernanke did.

cnbc.com/2018/02/05/markets-putting-powell-to-the-test-even-quicker-than-other-fed-chairs.html

"There's a confluence of factors, one of them being we have a new Fed chair," said Ward McCarthy, chief financial economist at Jefferies. "There was the feeling Janet Yellen would always bail out the market. That was the notion during her tenure. Powell seems more inclined to let markets do what they do."

something weird is happening in the Trad markets

concern

I knew there would be a massive crash when the Wall Street fuckers were celebrating 52 weeks without a 5% dip

women are expert money handlers.
she was overqualified for the job

Trump didn't renew her, she didn't quit.

So they both ruined it

Kys kike

Wrong. She didn't save shit, just delayed the inevitable. Actually made it worse by blowing an even bigger bubble.

It's funny that wallstreet is basically saying they're testing their parents to see how much they can get away with.

Kikes have to hurt Trump somehow since these memos are getting dropped on their heads

But if you don't let Jews manage the money supply, another Hitler will arise and Shoah them.

A test or they know the gravy train is over? everything was pumped with QE and 0% by the biggest, ugly whale of them all. kek

kys jacob

>Powell seems more inclined to let markets do what they do
Who here will be comfy as Powell reaps the sinners? I've got all sorts of precious metals like lead and copper, my own water, my own land, and growing a huge garden.

My body is ready.

gas yourself

iii.co.uk/alliance-news/1517606252017246600-3/interest-rate-worries-lead-to-sell-off-on-wall-street-us-commentary